Start by marking “Count On This ” as Want to Read:

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  164 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
April flies to Las Vegas for a weekend of fun and is swept off her feet by the handsome Lex. Caught up in romance, the two lovebirds get hitched. But when Lex wakes up the next morning and realises what he's done, he gets cold feet and tries to call the whole thing off - only to find that April has no intention of bending to an annulment.
Published September 1st 2006 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Count On This, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Count On This

Nichie Kay
Aug 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS BOOK. IT IS A MUST READ AND READ AGAIN......I loved this book from the beginning to the end.. I am in love with story line.. The book is great from the word go. Ape stayed true to herself and what she believed in no matter what and she in the end she got her man....
Helen
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-read
This is a fantastic Love Story from beginning to end. The characters are well defined and you can really get into their adventure. The fight they both put up to deny it is almost comical. Their is hurt, pain and more than anything passion. Their passion is hot enough to but up the pages. And speaking of pages, I have been trying to get the author or publishers to convert this book for ereaders. There is a whole new group of readers who only us ereaders and that is their main purchasing. This is ...more
Shawnette
Jul 18, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Count on Niobia

Only the second novel I've read by Niobia, and she doesn't disappoint. This book was sweet, romantic, funny and definitely HOT! It was a quick read. She brought two characters together that were totally different, yet the complimented eachother so well. It was a great sequel to Can't Get Next to You. Looking forward to reading more of her novels.
Kesha
Sep 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
I loved this book from page 1. Drunk Lex was the best Lex. Hated his snotty mom though. This was one of those books that you know you will read again and again. Only problem I had was I wish it had been longer.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
I LOVE THIS WOMAN... i like her stories they make you laugh and sigh and makes you wanna fall in love good read for me i like Ape's personality miss independent...and Lex is too cute..I wish there was a story about his 2 friends tho that would be interesting..
M.J. Friday
I love love love this book! One of my favorite books ever! Lex and April get married on a whim in Las Vegas,but when clearer heads prevail, Lex feels he may have made a mistake,but when April shows up in his hometown and announces to his well to do family she is his wife, the fun really begins!
I read this book years ago and loved it,But the second time around it was even better. I love April and Lex,they had me crying laughing. This was an awesome romantic comedy read. I am so glad this book is
Texas Diva
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So glad this Carme out on kindle

April is fun loving and a Free spirit. She meets Lex. Lex is conservative and rich. He meets April. It's a wrap in a weekend. But as with all great love stories...The drama begins and it's a Long ride. I love this story, the characters, the love and Hot scenes. You Will love it too. A recommend read.
Clarice R. Johnson
Quick and Dirty

A well told story, but so many editorial oversights. Grammar, usage and spelling errors throughout the book. The teacher in me was making corrections and re-reading for accuracy instead of enjoyment.
Connie
Love the chemistry between April and Lex. Lex's mother and her friends are a bunch of snobs but I'm so glad April set her straight! A few editing errors that slowed down the pace but didn't hurt comprehension.
Imani Imani
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!!!

I love the story of Lex and April. It kept me reading to the very last page. Great job Niobia!
Bertha Zagore
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great novel

The story demonstrates the class differences in African American culture. Lex decides to grow and run his own life ,money does not buy happiness but it helps.
Tiffany Schofield
Great read

Great book, just as the first story was. I loved the characters. Niobia is one of my favorites. Her writing seems so effortless and with a great flow to her stories.
Nicole Samuels
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

At first the female character annoyed me but she eventually grew on me. This story line flowed really well. Worth Reading
Leah Waters
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story!

I loved how April didn't change who she was for anyone, not even for Lex. Great story, and greater ending. Loved it!
Lorice
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it
Pier
Apr 23, 2016 rated it liked it
The enormous amount of typos made this a "clunky" read on the Kindle version and kept me from giving this 5 stars.
Renee
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!!
Deborah C. Fidderman
Count On This

I highly recommend the story of April and Alexander, I couldn't put the book down. Niobia Bryant is an excellent author.
Maua Karen
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great - couldn't out in down and will be beat tomorrow at work

I loved it
count on this by niobia bryant 1 3 Feb 03, 2013 06:37PM
  • Before the Storm
  • She's My Baby
  • Beyond Business
  • Beauty and the Beast (Noire Allure)
  • Heat Wave
  • The Best Man: Four Sensuous Novellas
  • Undeniable
  • A Lover's Dream (The Ramseys, #1)
Niobia Bryant was born and raised in the Central Ward of Newark, New Jersey to Letha and Ernest. She has one brother, Caleb. She credits her mother for introducing her to books at an early age.

Bryant was educated in the Newark Public Schools system and graduated from University High School, eventually earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Bachelor of Arts in Social and Behavioral Science
More about Niobia Bryant...