Start by marking “Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)” as Want to Read:
Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)

Grace Under Fury

(Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)

Welcome to Chipping Cheddar, where supernaturals are hidden in plain sight

Residents are sneezing and coughing all over town and it seems like a brutal allergy season is upon us--until someone dies. When Dr. Verity reveals a supernatural cause, I'm on the case, but how do I track a culprit whose only evidence seems to be the infection it leaves behind? In the meantime,
Published May 21st 2019 by Red Palm Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Grace Under Fury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Under Fury

Start your review of Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
Cass
Jun 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, mystery
3,5
Miss W Book Reviews
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: annabel-chase
Grace Under Fury is Book 4 in the Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Paranormal Series.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES!
I love the supernatural aspect in this series and Eden Fury is one of the most well written paranormal characters I have ever read. She has an internal struggle because she is good in a good in a family that is not so good. Its in her blood to be bad, but she rejects it every step of the way.
This is a hilarious paranormal cozy mystery with demons and a romance that I am swooning for and
Kelly
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like the series but

I really like this series but Eden is such a push over. It gets really annoying after awhile. Also her not being able to date Chief Fox is stupid... I hope the next book she gets her head out of her butt.
Rebecca Johnson
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s getting repetitive

I was hoping for a little forward advancement with this book but it seems to be stuck in the same loop. Want Chief Fox, shouldn’t have Chief Fox. Demon creates a mess, beat the demon. I’m ready for a little mix up.
Daniell Marsh
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I will say that this is the 4th book in the series, and you could just read them in any order but get way more by reading them in order. You get to watch the character move forward in her job of protecting the town from supernatural things that happen, but also in her personal life. I love her interaction with her family as they help show the a lot of humor for the book. The books flow well and even if in a way they repeat the pattern it still is interesting to see what the author will bring to ...more
Krystyna
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good but ...........

Okay it is a good read but still left me disappointed that she can't follow her heart. Shame the Chief can't have some latent supernatural talent - or will he get some? A nice plot that took time to unwind to get to the truth behind the outbreak. The characters are great as always but I must admit that the way her family picks on her is starting to grate a little.
When people start falling ill and humans start dying they try to find the source of the outbreak. However their
Sarah Crawford
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This time Fury has an unusual problem to deal with. A couple of them, actually. For one thing there's a lot of people becoming ill with flu-like symptoms but ones that can prove deadly to regular humans. Then there's her kind-of relationship with the chief of police, a relationship that could prove unworkable.

Perhaps there's also a third problem, a new coffee store that might just be the source of everything going wrong. So, it's up to her and a few others to figure out just what is going on,
Jen Linton
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clever and funny

I enjoy the Fury stories, and the interactions within the Fury family are entertaining. Eden is getting more comfortable in her role as FBM agent, and professionally she’s finding her way. I am not particularly liking the continued way she makes herself a martyr in her personal life - to the point of encouraging Chief Fox to move on. I’m willing to give it another book because I like the characters and want to see Eden and the Chief find their way to each other, but hopefully do
Mike Lewis
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Siri’s

A great witchy cozy mystery/urban fantasy series. A supernatural being who left the supernatural world to become an FBI agent and then due to an fortunate events must return home to her supernatural town and transferred to the Federal Bureau of magic. In her hometown she missed guard and in active supernatural portal that attracts supernaturals from around the world. Follow along as she protects the town from supernatural bad guys evil and deals with her in early evil family who
Tyrannosaurus regina
I really just burned right through this one! I guess the cheese thing is growing on me a little, and the whole milieu is starting to gel. My quibbles with it are actually quite small; the book could've used one more proofread, I think, and plotwise there were a couple of leads I was surprised weren't followed up on. But overall, thumbs up!
Myra Ball
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unique Paranormal cozy

I'm such a fan of Annabel Chase and this series. I think I've read everything Chase has written and have few complaints. The Federal Bureau of Magic series is fun and just not too heavy. Eden is from a family of evil witches and demons but is determined to be good. I'm awaiting the release of the next in the series. Just so good.
Andie Alessandra  Mc Loughlin
5 Love this cozy, mystery, fantasy series.

I really enjoy Annabel style and I love Eden. Fighting against her true nature as a Fury it gives an interesting perspective.
The mixture of magical along with humans in the setting of a town named after cheese is both funny and unputdownable! You'll fly through these books and be begging for more!
sarah williams
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the Fury

The annual cheese festival is coming to Chipping Cheddar, and fbm agent is learning how to vanquish demons. The local human chief of police, has the hots for our fury, who is in denile of her feelings and pushes him away. Fun storyline, solid characters and fun family. Enjoy.
Teresa
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Coffee bean demon?

Eden has her work cut out for her this time! Something from the otherworld is making the town's people sick, both supes and humans. And a human has died because their system is not strong enough to withstand the illness. Eden must find the culprit and destroy or contain it so that no one else gets sick. Great read!
Wendy Beachley
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Eden has once again had to prove she is nothing like her family and do only what is best for everyone else. I really do love this series,but there needs to be a way for her and the chief to be together.
Lisa Kimbrell
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series. I’m just not the edge with the festering romance that hasn’t happened between Eden and Sawyer. And I’m always on edge about whether or not something is going to come of that other world portal that is dormant...will it open, won’t it...so many unanswered questions!!!
Diane
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

I like this storyline with a Fury and assorted other paranormals. The dials feel natural and the story progresses well. I do hope to see a better personal life for Eden so developed she doesn't seem to be happy. Can't wait for the next bok!
Melissa
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Grace

The Fury family is lots of fun. This is a good book. I just hope Eden gets a HE A
JANE VAN HORN
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chase-annabel
C great book

Agent fury defeats another demon. But is she really going to give chief fox a pass and let corrie have him?
Michele Cantrell
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Chipping Cheddar, where supernaturals are hidden in plain sight. Residents are sneezing and coughing all over town and it seems like a brutal allergy season is upon us--until someone dies. Dr. Verity reveals a supernatural cause. With the annual cheese festival on the horizon and a stealthy demon on the loose, Eden will need to set aside her misgivings and use magic to prevent a catastrophe. Eden is in the FBM -The Federal Bureau of Magic and living with her family, her evil family! ...more
Lita Acevedo
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this quick little quirky mystery.
stephanie huntington
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun and entertaining
Lois Alston
Aug 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Good FBM story

The troubled that Eden get into. Her family is a hoot. She needs to give in to the sheriff, maybe he knows.
Allison Galloway
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

I really enjoyed the “mystery” and I love Eden, her family, and friends. I’m just ready for things to move along with certain relationships.
Sarah Leenart
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yet more fun and mayhem from the cheesy town and Eden is getting to grips with her role and setting back into her home town. So readable and always on my list.
Pandora
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This has been my favorite so far. Good demon story line.
Pamela Nash
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grace Under Fury

I enjoy this series. The characters are fascinating and make you laugh. The story keep your interest. I am looking forward to the next book.
Tom Kennedy
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Butter cup is great with the kids. I like grandma she always up to something. I wish she fines someone for a love life
Matthew Murray
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Winner winner

I 'm beginning to think that there might be a little romance for fury and the chief in the future.
Bonnie Pillage
May 23, 2019

• To Spell with It (Moonstone Bay Mystery #4)
  • Deadly Spells and a Southern Belle (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #1)
  • The Undead Uproar (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery #5)
  • The Dirty Coven (Hannah Hickok Witchy Mystery, #1)
  • No Crones About It (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Broom with a View (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 3)
  • Sorcery & Stories (Library Witch Mystery #3)
  • Millie on a Mission (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery #5.5)
  • Broomsticks and Bones (Blackwood Bay Witches #4)
  • Phantoms in High Fidelity (Blackwood Bay Witches #3)
  • A Clean Sweep (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book Book 4)
  • Cursed Brides and Alibis (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #2)
  • Cupid in Crisis (Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery Short)
  • Southern Wands (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #12)
  • Doom and Broom (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 2)
  • Freaky Reapers (A Mystic Caravan Mystery Book 8)
  • Backwoods Banshee (Southern Ghost Wranglers #4)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)

Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery (7 books)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #7)