Start by marking “Abigail's Window” as Want to Read:
Abigail's Window

Abigail's Window

Abigail Bender lost her only love at Gettysburg in 1863. One hundred and fifty years later Kaitlyn Novacs, teetering on the edge of a breakdown after the loss of her one love, encounters Abigail’s spirit in a quaint Canadian inn. There’s a connection between these women, Kaitlyn feels it the first moment she sees the ghost but refuses to admit it. She is forced to accept ...more
Published April 25th 2019 by Solstice Publishing - Solstice Shadows Imprint

To ask other readers questions about Abigail's Window, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abigail's Window

Start your review of Abigail's Window
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Susan Lynn Solomon for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Abigail’s Window by Susan Lynn Solomon is one of the very few books I have agreed to read in this genre. It is not my favorite genre. However, Susan’s books are unlike the rest of others that write paranormal books.

You may ask why she writes unlike others in her genre. For one she puts humor into her characters and her storyline. I am from Buffalo, NY and can understand the horrid winters
Katreader
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
ABIGAIL'S WINDOW
By Susan Lynn Solomon

Dragged to a quaint inn on Niagara-on-the-Lake by her friends, Kaitlyn Novacs discovers she can't escape a haunting. Instead enjoying a fun girlfriends weekend, she meets and is captivated by the spirit of Abigail Bender. But as Abigail shows Katy her life and the romance she had with her true love, Katy slips further and further into an abyss as she tries to hide from her own feelings. Will Katy comes to grips with her own past and open herself up to love?
Jules
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Susan Lynn Solomon’s Abigail’s Window is a haunting and suspenseful tale of love and loss. Abigail Bender’s and Kaitlyn Novacs’ stories are told in parallel in a remote Canadian B&B over a stormy weekend. The author turned up the chills and creepy vibe with the setting!!

Abigail’s apparition is seen and heard by only a few. Kaitlyn is one of those few. Kaitlyn is a smart and successful lawyer. She has a keen mind, but lately life has been taking a toll on her. I found Kaitlyn’s girlfriends’
Karen
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ABILGAILS WINDOW! SUSAN LYNN SOLOMON

Kaitlyn is running from love and the ghosts of her past. On a girls weekend in Niagara on the lake, she comes face to face with a real ghost haunting the B & B who shows Kaitlyn, through her own story what she must do to save herself. Through Abigail’s window, the story is told. This novel was quite the departure from other stories I have read by this author. If you love ghost stories, paranormal and a bit of romance thrown in, Abigail’s Window should be
Joyce
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

I loved Abigails Window! This was the kind of book you look forward to reading . My interest was ready and I knew Susan Solomon would not let me down ! I couldn't put it down the story was so good and through out it kept me saying just one more page , I believe anyone could read this book and not be afraid of improper words or inappropriate sex . Just a great story to read and enjoy!!!
Janice Clark
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True love, trials and redemption:
This is a beautiful story about a woman's journey back to wholeness with the aid of ghost who also seeks healing. It kept me reading late at night and brought a few tears.
Beverley pettingill
Jul 10, 2019
Linda
Nov 14, 2019
Cindy
is currently reading it
Jun 16, 2019

• Secrets of the Chocolate House (Found Things #2)
  • Invisible as Air
  • The Prayer Box (Carolina Heirlooms #1)
  • Christmas at Rosie Hopkins’ Sweetshop (Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop, #2)
  • The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street  (Tradd Street, #6)
  • The Book Charmer (Dove Pond, #1)
  • The Dog That Talked to God
  • A Means to An End (Cold Case Investigation #3)
  • Buried in the Stacks (The Haunted Library Mysteries, #3)
  • Mulberry Mischief (A Berry Basket Mystery #4)
  • Death by Jack-o'-Lantern (Abby McCree Mystery #2)
  • A Curio Killing (Keepsake Cove Mystery #3)
  • Silent Meridian (Time Traveler Professor, #1)
  • A Golden Grave
  • The House on Hallowed Ground (A Misty Dawn Mystery Book 1)
  • Have Yourself a Beary Little Murder (Shamelessly Adorable Teddy Bear Mystery, #3)
  • DOORWAY TO MURDER: A Blackwell and Watson Time-Travel Mystery (Blackwell and Watson Time-Travel Mysteries Book 1)
  • Friends and Foes (A Read Wine Bookstore Cozy Mystery Prequel)
Formerly a Manhattan entertainment attorney and a contributing editor to the quarterly art magazine SunStorm Fine Art, Susan Lynn Solomon now lives in Niagara Falls, New York.
Since 2007 many of her short stories have appeared in literary journals, including, Abigail Bender (awarded an Honorable Mention in a Writers Journal short romance competition), Ginger Man, Elvira, The Memory Tree, Going