Start by marking “Daredevil” as Want to Read:

Daredevil

Ainsley Carruthers has never been afraid to take risks. When she’s offered a stunt role in a movie, she jumps at the chance to try something new. But she might be taking more of a risk than she realizes when she falls for a sexy man with a dark past.

Remington Vaughn has fought hard to conquer his demons and come out on top. When he’s given a chance to rebuild his Hollywood
Kindle Edition
Published May 2019

To ask other readers questions about Daredevil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daredevil

Jenny
Amazing love story! I loved this sweet couple. Their chemistry was sizzling hot and the love scenes steamy. Hero was different he had a bit of a dark past so that was nice. They were both loving and kind. Totally safe: heroine was a virgin and hero was celibate for years. No cheating, no other man, no other woman, no drama. Adorable epilogue with 2 kids and pregnant heroine! Another keeper by Fiona Davenport.
Fiona Fog
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The duo that is Fiona Davenport is always blisteringly hot but throw in the smut queens themselves Alexa Riley and you know it's going to be filthy.

When our resident Virgin Ainsley ( come on there has to be at least one virgin in the picture) arrives on set as the new lead actress and stunt double she turns a lot of heads. One or maybe two if you count the one in Remington's pants that is. He's blinded by absolute lust and all he wants to do is knock up our heroine as quickly as possible. That i
Nova
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed reading the collaboration of these two duos and I am hoping for more in the very near future. This was a really sweet and sexy read and was pleased to see that Remington got his own story too.

Remington has been given a second chance in the industry that he thought would have washed their hands of him considering his past exploits and reputation but he is finally getting his life on an even footing and his career as a stunt man is taking off again. Determined not to let any
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4 Smut Scale Stars

I legit spent most of my Saturday afternoon binge reading this series of books by Fiona Davenport! Where have you guys been hiding them??

These short sexy novella really hit the spot! I love have a few light, quick, flirty read to dive into between heavier books and these are absolutely perfect for that purpose.

Daredevil was a bit tamer than the previous couple books, but no less enjoying. The alpha OTT vibe was still strong. The storyline was good. I enjoyed the writing. Overa
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Remington knows what it's like to live with regrets. He had it all and lost it due to bad decisions. But he fought hard to redeem himself, to become a man he could be proud of again, and with his friends believing in him, he did. And now he has the chance to prove it in the world he left behind, thanks to agent getting him a job as a stuntman and the stunt coordinator on a new film.

Ainsley hasn't trained for the job she's being offered like others have, but her skills are undeniable
Kayla Brunson
Loved it! I feel like Remington has taken the lead for the most alpha hero that we’ve read about so far. Lord, I need a fan because nothing gets me going like a dominant hero. Remington and Ainsley were wonderful together and this book was such a treat. Also, I died from happiness reading both of these epilogues!

Bring on a book about Cameron and Crystal because I felt the sparks!

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Chitra *CJ*
"Daredevil" is the story of Ainsley and Remington.

An OTT-diabetes inducing-insta love tale between a returning-to-limelight movie director and a gorgeous innocent stunt woman. I am pretty sure everyone can predict what happens in this story- it's a meet-cute-youre mine-extreme horniness-marriage-sex-HEA. Finis.

It was OK for me. Nothing new.

Safe
2.5/5
lily waheed
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it
Especially the 2nd epilogue with their kids it was funny and sweet 😊
Darlene
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Daredevil was a good quick read. Remington was a child star that fell into the wrong stuff and now is trying to make his come back in the movie industry. He is all alpha. When he meets Ainsley, he knows she's the one for him. Ainsley is sweet and nice. These two have an instant connection. They move fast and are a little over the top in love but it works perfectly for their story.

Babel
So sweet and sexy! This Hollywood series is addictive. Daredevil is a little snack that messes with your hormones. Be careful or you might get pregnant after this :-D

This story follows the second chance of Remington at his career as a stunt in the film industry. I liked that he is a flawed character on his mission to fix all his mistakes. It gives him a will of iron that he proves again in its most caveman, fiercely possessive angle when he claims Ainsley. Just one day is enough to set their bod
Lynn Thinking out loud
Love me a hot Alpha, dominant, assertive man. So it's no wonder I love Remington. These characters were so wonderful. Remington deserved to have Ainsley with the way his life started out.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy.
Sharon Dunn
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute book with insta-love. He has been black balled and she is just trying to make it for the first time in Hollywood! These two daredevils get up to some pretty steamy action!
Ruby Ap.
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
Remington and Ainsley's story was AMAZING! Their chemistry, intensity and off the charts, sizzling bond was HOT AS HELL ;) Once again, an awesome story by this fantastic author! :)
*Dee's books!
Loved Remington and Ainsley insta-EVERYTHING story!
April Symes
Daredevil by Fiona Davenport is the 4th book in the Hollywood series. This is Remington Vaughn and Ainsley Carruthers's love story. Here you have Remington who is a stuntman whose has rebuilt his career after it crashed and burned and Ainsley, an accomplished and respected aerial performer. Theirs is an interesting and steamy intense insta-love romance story that tells the story and shows the sparks that fly. I really enjoyed the characters, plot and humor. This book is really fantastic!! Reming ...more
Sandy Nikolas
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Daredevil

So nice to see Remington get his story. Ainsley was a perfect match for him and embraced his past. The story is the quick insta-love we always crave from these two.
MichelleG
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The latest book in a loosely connected series (see Muse, Starlet, and Heiress), this latest entry with may very well be my favorite because of the two main characters. This is the story of Remington, a stuntman/coordinator rebuilding his career after crashing and burning, and Ainsley, an accomplished and respected aerial performer. I loved that they were so evenly matched in terms of careers, temperaments and aspirations.

A lot of times in insta-love stories the heroines are drifting in life or
Janice Somers
I laughed and loved reading. The OTT alpha, Remington Vaughn and the strong, (until meeting Remington), Ainsley. It's an OTT dirty, quickie romance and reading it will make you smile and LOL.
Remington has been given a second chance, after drug rehab. He was offered a job as a stunt man and stunt coordinator for a movie.
Ainsley has been hired to play the part in a movie as the stunt woman. She was perfect for the part as she was an aerial silk ribbon artist.

Linda Barrett
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Silk and Steel"

Remington and Ainsley's story is one powerful insta everything.
This is a great 4 star novella that will give you all the feels.
From the very first encounter he knew he had to make her his and wrap her up in silks and diamonds.
Luckily enough she was totally in for everything.
The cute epilogues just made it even better.
It's fun,sweet and sizzling hot and its definitely worth one clicking asap.
Genieinachanelbottle
Daredevil is Dangerously Delicious, I Dare U not to be hooked from the first page! 😉

I Love Remington N Ainsley they are funny, flirty N absolutely fabulous together!

Fiona Davenport has done it again. I can't get enough of this Hollywood with Alexa Riley series. I love how they have crossed over with their Vegas Baby series! I hope all of these characters get stories of their own, Because I'm completely addicted need more! 💋💋
Cassandra Grogan
Again another great read short and sweet. With this author you know a baby is around the corner. My favorite line in the book is when rem yells “I knock my girl the f@*k up” (husband and I laughed)
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.25 stars. This was a pretty good book. Daredevil is the 4th book in this series of standalones centered around Hollywood and the rich and famous. This book is Remington and Ainsley's story. A former child actor who battled a drug addiction, Remington is now recovered, healthy and finding his footing in his career as a stunt coordinator for movies. There he meets Ainsley, a former cirque du soleil style acrobat who is now acting and performing as a stunt woman on the movie Remington is working ...more
Lauren
Daredevil is book four of the Hollywood series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. I would go as far as to say that this book is my favourite of this series so far. Remington is definitely my favourite hero of this series. I loved how possessive he was of Ainsley. From the moment he met her, she was his. I loved how cavem ...more
Kelly
Okay. Remington was introduced in Tyson's book and his issues could have been a stumbling block for Tyson and his special lady friend. But things worked out and Rem got a job that suited him without causing any friction between Tyson and Colette.

Things are going swimmingly for our intrepid stunt coordinator and then Ainsley swings (not literally) into his orbit and suddenly life is a whole lot better. Sure, he gets a little caveman-y around her, but she likes that so it's all well and fine.

As fo
Dominique Vaughn
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ainsley and Remington

After a long hiatus for doing drugs and checking himself into rehab, Remington Vaughn, former childstar stuntman is ready to make his return and redeem himself. Ainsley Carruthers is trying something new, after being gymnastically trained and working for Cirque de Ervre for a few years she has been lured away to try her hand at being a stuntwoman. From the moment Remington spots Ainsley he knows she's his forever. This was a great redemption story filled with lots o
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
We met Remington Vaughn in the previous book Heiress.
He was a kid star who fell in with the wrong crowd to deal with the pressures of Hollywood at such a young age.
Now he's gotten his second chance with stunt work. What he didn't plan for with his second chance of working is meeting his forever woman on his first film.

Ainsley is used to taking risks. When she's hired to star in a new movie, she doesn't hesitate to do her own stunts as well. She's never met a man who made her heart beat wildly
Misty Schott
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent insta-love romance!!

This was a beautiful, sexy story and I loved it!! Remington (Rem) has had his troubles in the past, but he's come out on the other side a better man. Now he's focused on doing his job to the best of his abilities. He is the stunt coordinator and lead stunt man in a movie production and he's been trying to find a perfect female to do the stunts for the leading role in the film. Enter Ainsley, she's never been afraid of any challenge so when the director of a movie of
AYA Alminiana
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can I order one Remington please?

The tandem of Fiona Davenport continue their Hollywood with Alexa Riley series with the story of stuntman Remington Vaughn, who was being represented by Tyson Grant in the previous book, Heiress.

Remington, a stunt coordinator, finds his future when he meets acrobat turned stuntwoman Ainsley Carruthers, who was offered a role in an upcoming movie that he was working on. The rest, of course, is a panty-melting HEA worthy of five Hollywood stars!

This writing duo hi
Carol Ann
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! 😍😘

Remington is trying to make a come back in the stunt man industry after a drug addiction accident got him black balled. Now years later clean, sober and helping younger addicts he's ready to show everyone that he can handle the pressures of life and get back in the stunt game. His first movie back and he meets the new lead of the movie Ainsley. She's a performer with the Cirque De Reve and perfect for this new movie. She's also perfect for Remington. He knows with just hearing her vo
« previous 1 3 next »