Start by marking “A Year of Second Chances” as Want to Read:
A Year of Second Chances

A Year of Second Chances

Three women. Three very different lives. One life changing adventure.

Charlie is a single mum unlucky in life. She's working multiple jobs just to try and put food on the table. She dreams of being able to give her son the life he deserves. So when an opportunity to make a lot of cash comes along, she simply has to take it.

Suzie has always wanted to be a mother. But fate ha
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 20th 2019 by Aria

To ask other readers questions about A Year of Second Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Year of Second Chances

Trish at Between My Lines
A Year of Second Chances by Kendra Smith nearly lost me at the very start. So many things annoyed me, so even I am surprised that by the end of the book, that everything had picked up sufficiently for to reverse my initial doubts.

What Bothered Me

- Two characters were shoplifters. One because she was trying to spice up turning 50. I was staring at the page thinking WHAT!
- Then there was inaccuracy about how long an IVF procedure would be.
- A child knew how to pronounce cleavage cos “she heard mu
Caroline Hedges
May 03, 2019 rated it liked it
If you are looking for a light, easy read for a summer vacation this book will be just right for you.
There are 3 main characters who all connect via the gym, 2 are friends and one works in the cafe. But a driving obsession of Suzie, the beautiful, elegant, rich friend pulls all 3 together to form a fragile bond. Charlie is a single mum with money problems and a 17 year old with big dreams. She finds a solution to her money woes but struggles with the emotional responses it brings her and the dom
Rachel