Start by marking “This Is For You: A Novella (My Lullaby of You, #2)” as Want to Read:
This Is For You: A Novella (My Lullaby of You, #2)

This Is For You: A Novella (My Lullaby of You, #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Amy has earned the college degree she’s always wanted. She should be happy, looking ahead towards her future, but her relationship with her musician boyfriend, Seth, is hanging on by a thread. As Amy struggles with the decision to stay in Chicago and work with her father or find work closer to the hometown she misses, Seth shows up with shocking news and a proposition.

Seth
Kindle Edition
Published May 16th 2019 by Plum Anchor Press

To ask other readers questions about This Is For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Is For You

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of This Is For You: A Novella (My Lullaby of You, #2)
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*

Definitely enjoyed this little ending to Seth and Amy's story. It was great to see where they ended up a few years down the road and how each of them has grown from their experiences. Totally worth the read if you are invested in these characters like I am!

This novella may be a very quick read, but it touches on many important themes in a young adult's life: insecurity, fear of commitment, and the transition into adulthood. There is no clear path a
Mandi Grasmeyer
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I finished My Lullaby of You, the characters were so young that there was so much room for what would come next despite the ending that also left ample amount of room. I wanted to know where the characters went from there, and Alia actually took the jump and gave us an answer! See full review at: http://mandigrasmeyer.com/book-review... ...more
Emily
May 08, 2019
Annie
May 17, 2019
Alia Rose
Apr 27, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lisa Irén
Jul 17, 2019
Sherly
May 25, 2020
Alia has been writing since she fell in love with reading at a young age and now the characters in her head refuse to leave her alone. She enjoys writing about young adults and women navigating their twenties. She is the author of My Lullaby of You and its sequel This Is for You and is currently working on a new contemporary fiction duology.

When she is not writing, Alia works full time as an archi

News & Interviews