Start by marking “I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters Book 1)” as Want to Read:
I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters Book 1)

I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters Book 1)

Jaclyn Love is a magnet for trouble - it seems to follow her wherever she goes.

Unfortunately for Kadan Davenport, she also seems to be a magnet for him - even after a disastrous first impression that leaves him - literally - black and blue.

Jaclyn is busy trying to find some sort of balance, and Kadan is just trying not to get swept up in the chaos.

In a small city like
Published April 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about I Think I Might Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Think I Might Love You

Jazmen
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christina C. Jones never ceases to amaze me. I Think I Might Love You had a lightness to it I’m unaccustomed to from Jones, but it was obviously a CCJ project. The engaging writing, the flow, it was all her—the gems that make these projects distinctly Christina C. Jones shone in this novel.

Jaclyn is a bad girl; in and out of trouble since she was a youth. She’s all bark, and she has a bite to match. Looking to rest her head at her sister’s place she encounters Kadan, butt naked and livid. What i
Daisa
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book literally had me in my room giggling like a teenaged girl. SO CUTE! SO FUNNY! SO LIT!

I love how real and down to earth Jaclyn and Kadan are.

I can't wait until CCJ releases the next one!
Carolyn J.
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun , feisty, and a funky good time

The story was a great romantic comedy. Doc and Jac had me rolling on the floor with their bantering. The story started with a comical scene that made me want to stay just to see how much tomfoolery would happen next. Jaclyn was another character for the books. I'll admit, this author knows a thing or two about female leading ladies. They are always worth reading about. Kadan was also a great character to enjoy. Having Jayson Wright along for the ride was an add
Porscha Sims
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious

This was by far her funniest rom com and I loved it!! So engaging and easy to get thru. I sincerely enjoyed the journey they were on from the beginning. Jac is a mess but I loved how she loved herself and stuck up for it no matter what. I loved that Kaden loved her for who she was and didn’t want anything about her to change. This story was what we all feel as strong independent black women in a nutshell. Also, completely different than her last book Wonder. CCJ continues to show her r
Janielle
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Think I Love This Book!

This book was HEE-LARRY-US!😁 It was a fun story, from start to finish. That whole opening scene literally had me laughing out loud!😂 I liked the fact that while this is the first in series of books about the Love Sisters, and sisters Joia and Jemma make appearances, the attention was never taken off Jaclyn and her budding relationship with Kaden. I loved the fact that Jaclyn had such a colorful past, she was very relatable. Jason was right in that Jac & Kaden bickere
K.K.
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tickled Pink

This couple has officially moved up to one of faves. I loved the energy between them, hated the @ssholes that were against them, and so happy for the revelations to put them on the right path. I laughed. I cried. I loved this story.
Cleo
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved everything thing about this book!

Goodness! I mean it! There is such good writing in this book. Ms. Jones never disappoints! Kaden and Jaclyn appear as opposites but slowly reveal how perfect they are together. Get this book, it was a goody goody read!
Jennifer Robinson
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never disappointed!

Listen. Christina C. Jones could rewrite the alphabet and I'd buy it. I had so many laugh out loud moments! The dialogue was so entertaining. I loved how flawed Jaclyn was and how she realized how her potential. I cannot wait to read book 2
Shay
So freakin funny & cute!

P.S. when my boo Jason appeared in chapter 5 I almost screamed!
Mia Morgan
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I so loved this story. I laughed throughout this whole story. Kadon and Jaclyn were so great together. I would love to see them in another story. Great, great read
Dee Cherry
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning to series. Storyline with comical scenes as it seemed Jac was a magnet for trouble. Kadan was a sweetheart with a ton of patience. Enjoyable read
The CurvyJones
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and FUNNY. Brang on the rest of the Love sisters!
Mary
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great start to this series. Jaclyn and Kaden were hilarious. Loved their chemistry.
Tina Jackson
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply GREAT

OMG Christina Jones this book right here, from the first words "Wrong B wrong B you got the wrong b" until the last " I think I might love you too" I was hooked on this book. Jaclyn and Kadan were something else. Meeting under unexpected volatile conditions circumstances through them together a few times and in the form of research acted on their simmering passion for each other. After a second totally unexpected sex session they were off to an unorthodox sexualship. CCJ's expertise
Chefgirlardee
ShaRhonda Hayes
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute!!

Kadan and Jaclyn were too much! I loved this cute story. It had just the right amount of love and laughter. The beginning scene took me OUT! Lol! It was nice to see Kadan and Jac’s love come full circle. They couldn’t stand each other in the beginning, then they realized they needed each other. Then the progressed to actually liking and loving each other. The age difference didn’t seem to cause a problem either. I loved how Jaclyn matured and even made the decision to take some time to fo
Deena
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sooo funny....

And a super cute love story!

Happy to see Blakewood continue to grow and thrive with the addition of two new young entrepreneurs: this time, a veterinarian and an ice cream franchise owner. Mrs. Jones continues to bring us characters so colorful, vibrant and real that it's hard not to love them. And don't get Mr started on Jaclyn's parents. Love how funny and in love they are.

Hoping we get to read about Char finding her HEA with Kenzo.

Walk, don't run, just make sure you read this
Jay Rout
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it

Girl.... You did your thing with this book!!! I can't believe it took me so long to read it... No no offense but I judged a book by its cover and kept skipping over it. Big mistake on my part! This book literally had me laughing out loud several times... It was really good. And it wasn't full of unrealistic drama, no comas, no crazy baby mamas or baby daddies, and nobody out to kill anyone... Which was so refreshing to read! Kudos to you. I really enjoyed the read!!!
Niki Jarrett
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short Read... Long on Laughs!!

Cop this hilarious short story by Christina C Jones and I promise you will be thoroughly delighted and entertained. Jaclyn and Kaden find love at the most inopportune time, place and circumstance. Despite there own warnings and misgivings and theIr naysayers, they go for it anyway. Take this ride with them right quick and see how they end up on top.
tayara tate
love it

As usual mrs Jones you've done it again another great series in the making.Loved Jaclyn and kadan and how they started out and met so awkward. The age difference was most10yrs also so he had to give her those weeks to get herself together before coming back to him. I love how the Wright brothers were incorporated into them and i just wished a little more tea was spilled on aunt calista and dierdra ass.
Monique D.
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was hilarious! Both Kadan and Jaclyn were perfect for one another giving each other exactly what they needed in a partner. Their chemistry was off the charts sexy as well as infectious. The constant back and forth between them with the slick comebacks had me laughing all through the book. Jaclyn's parents and sisters were straight up crazy and had me laughing too. Looking forward to the sister's stories coming up and wouldn't be mad if there was a story about her parents.
Ms .  T. Gilliam
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐😂😂😂😂 MUST READ⭐⭐⭐

Mrs. Jones love the humor in this book from the very first chapter it was non-stop laughter. Kadan and Jaclyn what a couple and what a love story, how they came together 😆. This book is a must-read I don't want to give anything away it is so good. This is a feel-good book after you finish you realize just how much you needed it 😂😂. Always a pleasure I look forward to reading your book.
Daphne
Get it

Whenever there's a new release from CCJ, I get it knowing I'm going to be entertained. Jaclyn and Kadan were hilarious. From their first encounter I knew they were going to have me dying laughing. The story was well put together, with lots of humor as well as teachable moments. That auntie was a hot mess. The hamster though!?!? Took me out! The love sisters are going to be very entertaining. Fantastic job all the way around
Malaika
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honey Boom!

The laughing I did while reading this book! What is wrong with Jaclyn? She is every crazy relative all rolled into one. I love her zany, witty, irreverent, loyal and loving self. And chile, Kadan is book bae material. He reminds me of my favorite Wright, Jason. Actually, it was like reading Getting Schooled again but on steroids! I can’t wait until the next Love Sister book.
LT4BAMA
May 06, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5

This book had me cracking up from jump. Jac is mad funny.

I wouldn’t have paid a red cent for that cat. “cash, check or credit today?” How about neither.

Love the way Jac and Kaden razz each other. And most definitely can’t stand his funky ass auntie. Jac’s Parents are freaks and love her relationship with her sisters. Can’t wait to read their books.

The ily was out the blue. Though this story was short, all in all the story was super cute and funny.

Lee Holden, E.
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, I loved the storyline and characters. Karan andJaclyn had a awkward introduction, which developed into a fun, dynamic romance. The characters in this book was laugh out loud hilarious. I recommend this book. Christina C. Jones is one of my favorite authors and can’t wait for her next book.
Marion Slaton
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved This Story

She made me laugh out loud and I never do that. We are back with a new cast of characters related to the Wrights. I have missed them. The book ended too soon for me. I look forward to more as this is the first book of the series. I appreciated the realness of the characters. I am all in for a summer filled with good books. Bravo!
Rena
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very relatable

I enjoyed the back and forth banter between Kadan and Jaclyn. This story had me laughing, and the characters are very relatable. I'm so glad that Kadan checked his aunt and put her in her place. Kadan and Jaclyn have great chemistry between them. I love her spunk and her colorful bold personality and his confidence and swagger.
Gloria Brown
May 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
Hmmm

Usually I love me some Christina C. Jones books. But this one fell flat for me. I just couldn't connect with the love story. The antics and drama...I don't know. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for that level of extra. I'll attempt to re-read this again in the future to see if it changes my opinion. The writing itself was always on point.
Rhonda Davis
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jaclyn and Kadan

Enjoyed from beginning to end. Jaclyn is cousin to the Wright Brothers, and Kadan is friends with Jayson Wright. Jaclyn and Kadan both have been hurt and are wary of getting into relationships. OMG, their first meeting was hilarious and the laughter continued throughout their story.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »