Start by marking “Brother Number Three (Easter's Lilly Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Brother Number Three (Easter's Lilly Book 2)

Brother Number Three

(Easter's Lilly #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  31 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Coming in third place was something that was all too familiar to Hector Montiago. As his strength and grounding personality pushes him into first place with the woman he loves, lines are crossed and sides are chosen.

In this second book of the series, Brother Number Three depicts family ties in a light unequal to any other. Lilly tells the story of how the brothers unite in

To ask other readers questions about Brother Number Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brother Number Three

really liked it 4.00  ·

Gina's Library
Feb 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
I read this book for Ever After PR Book Tours.

This book picks up exactly where Easter's Lilly leaves off.

Lilly Lilly Lilly...wow what can I say about her that won't give away spoilers. Hmmm I really don't know. *sigh* That girl so confuses sexually attraction for love.

What is it about Lilly that makes the men in her life turn into big puddles of Jello? She has the 3 brothers just about ready to literally kill each other over her. Don't forget about her oldest son's dad Johnny either.

There is no
Carole Rae
This is the second book in the Lilly Series. I would recommend reading the first book first, because there are is a lot of back-story that isn't mentioned in here and is assumed the reading knows what is going on.

I thought I would be super excited, because Hector was going to get his own book, but no...this was in Lilly's POV, but Hector had more air-time. After getting over my disappointment, I began to enjoy reading this. It isn't as good as the first novel, but I did like this one.

It kept me
Laurie
Jan 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I seriously had mixed feelings for this series. Before I had even finished Easter's Lilly, I groaned to myself as I could see where this sequel was headed by the title. I tried, but I could not like Lilly, which is not a good thing when the book is written in a first person narrative from her point of view. I thought she was flighty, fickle, shallow, and an emotional basket case. Reading these books reminded me of the Twilight Series in the fact that two hot guys are fighting over an ugly chick ...more
Rachel
Jan 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tours
Brother Number Three carried on from where the first book Easter’s Lilly left off.
Another brilliant book that again I read in no time at all. I was completely hooked.

If you have read the first book you would know that being brother number three had been mentioned and it is not a good thing. That did not stop Lilly and Hector’s relationship growing closer and closer until finally the need was too much.

The book still had Lilly living in Diego’s big house with guards only this time Lilly was marrie
Kathleen Kelly
Mar 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brother Number Three is the third book in the story of the Montiago brothers. Lilly is the narrator of this book that continues where Easter's Lilly left off. Lilly is married to Max but she seems to have a hard time being faithful to the man she is with. With Max gone a lot and asking Hector to take care of Lilly things get a bit too tempting for Lilly. She has this habit of wanting affection from the men in the Montiago family and she gets it from all the brothers. This time it is Hector which ...more
Jodie
Jun 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Serrano has once again left me wanting more, so much more. So eager to turn page after page. Becoming enthralled with Lilly and the Montiago family, you will find yourself wrapped up into their lives as if it were your own. I can't wait for Relatively Close to be released!

Leaving off where Easter's Lilly ended, Brother Number 3 picks up. Lilly's oldest son has been kidnapped and the Montiago's will do anything to get him back. Anything. Over time, as Max is out finding clues as to just where Lit
Shayna Gier
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing book! Perhaps it's because I now know the characters, but for whatever reason I totally enjoyed this book! Serrano had my attention within the first few pages, which start off just as the last book ended (So I'd advise you to read Easter's Lilly first!) and held it the entire time. I only laid it down long enough to sleep for the night! Needless to say, I'm psyched to be able to review the third book in the series as well!

I totally enjoyed Brother Number Three at any rate! Th
Shy The WidowMaker
Ok I have to start this out by saying I really tried to overlook some of the things I didn't like about the book. I like the book on the whole because it has a great premise and great plot but there are some things I can't get past. This book had way too much bed hopping for my tastes. I loved Lilly in the first book because of her willingness to fight for what she wanted most in life which was love. I thought she had found it with Max and then she was back to bed hopping again. I can't understa ...more
Silvana
Jun 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller, crime
Where Easter’s Lily first book from this series ends there is the beginning of the second book named as Brother Number Three. I recommended reading first Easter’s Lily then this one book, because they are related.
Lily’s life must go on without her missing son. Max, Diego, Hector and Lily do everything in their power to find what happens with Lily’s baby boy. Searching for the truth they do really crazy things. Again there are FBI investigations and lots of twists and suspense.
Like first book t
D.M.
Apr 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Brother Number 3' is the second in a 3-part series (the first being 'Easter's Lilly') written by Judy Serrano.
I absolutely loved this book and found it very difficult to set down. In book one, we meet the main character Lilly, who falls for Johnny, a drug trafficker. Complications result and Lilly ends up married to Diego, the head of that drug cartel. She is under the protection of Iron Man Max.

In 'Brother Number 3', Judy further develops the relationship of Diego, Max, and the third brother H
Heather
Jan 05, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book left off right after the end of the first one. With that ending, of course, I would need to read the 2nd one even if I hadn't signed up to participate in the book tour. Right away, I was wondering, what is up with Lilly? I don't understand this woman at all and maybe that is why I just could not like her. Her reaction to the event to the cliffhanger at the end of the first one was just amazing - how she was not freaking out is beyond me? She even had time to read a book! She is also ra ...more
D.M.
May 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brother Number Three is the second book in the series 'Ester Lily' and carried on where the first book ended. This book was even better than the first, and I really liked the first book. In 'Brother Number Three' we watch as each character changes and evolves, in some ways better, in some ways not.
Judy Serrano is skilled at characterization, and you can't help but become involved in the characters' lives. These books manage to weave every emotion possilble, leaving the reader entranced in the pl
Tyler
Feb 17, 2013
Garvan
May 18, 2018
Intnx
rated it did not like it
Sep 16, 2015
Danielle
Dec 08, 2012
Martha Velasquez mcclure
Jan 06, 2013
Judy Serrano holds a Master of Arts in English from Texas A&M University, Commerce. She is the owner of Make Cents Editing Service, and was an adjunct professor at a local college. Currently she teaches high school English and is a freelance writer for certain on-line publications. Judy also writes romantic suspense and paranormal romance novels. She is the author of The Easter’s Lilly Series, ...more

Easter's Lilly (7 books)
  • Easter's Lilly (Easter's Lilly, #1)
  • Relatively Close (Easter's Lilly, #3)
  • Memoirs of a Mobster (Easter's Lilly, #4)
  • The Lost Years (Easter's Lilly, #5)
  • The Last Fall (Easter's Lilly, #6)
  • After The Fall (Easter's Lilly, #7)