Start by marking “Crazy on You (Bliss Brothers Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Crazy on You (Bliss Brothers Book 4)

Crazy on You

(Bliss Brothers #4)

Shes my polar opposite. My fooled-me-once. My heartbreaker.
And now shes back in town.

The last time I saw Leta Quinn, she was driving away from me, breaking the speed limit in our residential neighborhood. My off-the-wall artist girlfriend and love of my life was headed for California.

The universe gave her a sign, so she went.

I don't believe in signs. I believe in
Published May 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Crazy on You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy on You

Start your review of Crazy on You (Bliss Brothers Book 4)
Paula Terrado
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another 5-🌟 rating for this series!

My favorite from the Bliss Brothers so far are Driver and Charlie. This one is about Charlie and Letas story. Ex-lovers from high school who got another chance to be with each other without breaking up like they did back then.

Charlie is the twin brother of Beau (from the second book), who manages the accounting department of their family resort. Hes always wanted to contribute and work in the family business because he said this was his late fathers legacy.
Pamela
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charlie and Leta were a couple when they were young but Leta ended up leaving and breaking Charlie's heart. Now years later Leta is back and moving in down the street from Charlie. Their emotional, heartbreaking story kept me reading til the last page. I have enjoyed reading the Bliss brothers series.

Emma Roberts
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aaaww Charlie has been a favourite of mine through this series and Im glad his book is finally here :-)
Great book and always a pleasure to hear how the other brothers are doing 😉
Cant wait to read Hucks story!
Highly recommended
Teresa Lara
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the Bliss brothers
Loved Charlie and Letas amazing beautiful broken emotional heart stopping 2nd chance love story
Love ready for Huck
Stephanie Ditmore
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlie and Leta were together back in college and when it came time to make decisions on where their lives were heading Leta packed up and left for California to start her career and left Charlie behind and it crushed him. Charlie is closed off, not needing anything or anyone except work, but as fate would have it, Leta has come home to Ruby Bay to settle some family business and Charlie is the first person she runs into. These two have unfinished business, understanding the why's and how's of ...more
Jackie D
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

It is Charlie's turn to reap the lovers magic that his families legacy/resort seems to give off a time or two with his brothers, for Charlie it could not be better timing!
Well, maybe...

While trying to unravel a financial crisis within the resort's records, his jealous meter goes up a few notches seeing some of his brothers disgustingly happy with their significant others, adding to his already stress induced ways.

So when Charlie runs into a ghost in the form of a past love that he had
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
I've enjoyed this series but Charlie and Leta just blew me away

*Swoon* just goddamn *swoon*. I thought Charlie's book would be fun, maybe a crazy girl who turned his life upside down, but I never imagined it would make me cry. I'm a sucker for a second-chance romance, but only when the writing is good too. This book. THIS. BOOK. was so full of feels, so emotive, so.... so perfect.

It's on the shorter end of the novel spectrum but Crazy on You cut through all the usual fluff and filler, dragging
Catlou
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What do you do when a past love who broke your heart suddenly appears? If your Charlie Bliss, you shake your head, say, Nope! and walk away. Leta Quinn has returned to Ruby Bay to claim her aunts house. Shes not expecting Charlie to still be there after all these years, but she does believe in the universe directing her life. Having Charlie back in her life must be a sign shes where shes supposed to be; that is until the universe sends her another sign. Will this be their last chance and can ...more
Viper Spaulding
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlie and Leta had the perfect romance back in college, until their after-graduation plans sent them in different directions. They've never gotten over each other, but with him in New York and her in California, they each tried to move on. Then Leta inherits her aunt's house, which is part of the Bliss Resort and, conveniently, just two blocks away from Charlie's house.

Talk about your whirlwind romance! It doesn't take these two long to give into their scorching hot chemistry, even though
Heidi
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are back at the Bliss Resorts for Charlies story. Charlie is having a real hard time. He cant find out where the money the business has and makes is going. They dont know who is doing it and if its someone close to them. Then m, he see Leta, the girl who broke his heart after college. Lets is in Ruby Bat for two weeks to claim he aunts beach house. She doesnt know what she will do with it, and she was not planning on running into her ex Charlie. The attraction the had for each other is still ...more
Amanda
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: add-to-bookshelf
Oh Charlie... *swoon* Hes all business, but even with his mind always crunching those number, always focused on the resort, its all a distraction from the one that got away. It works, until one lose note has her crashing back into his life... literally. Charlie is the exact opposite of his twin Beau. More reserved, but always going the extra mile to help others. Sweet, sexy (well I guess he is similar to his twin here), and just so... ugh. <3 Leta is the wild child, free spirited gal, who ...more
Amber
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlie Bliss is tormented

In more ways than one.

Tormented by whats going on at Bliss Resort

And tormented by the past!

Tormented by Leta!

But Charlie Bliss is a fireball of emotions hes so dedicated and his will to solve the biggest problem in his hands is a raging inferno but then the bonfire and tiki-tortches catches a different light a light of blazing pink hair and he knows exactly who it belongs to.

Leta is only supposed to be at Ruby Bay for two weeks to clean the house she inherited
Daisy Ramirez
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome Bliss brother book. Charlie was the book I was waiting for. I knew there was a great story behind the quiet and serious brother.

This second chance romance story will make you fall in love with Charlie and Leta. They dated in college but they both had different plans which meant they both have to go their separate way. Charlie wasnt going to leave what he always wanted to do and Leta wasnt leaving her passion either.

After many years Leta lands where she least expected. Who is
Anna
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another deliciously, wonderful Bliss Brother HEA!

*Le Sigh!* Charlie is so sweet, solid, and sexy! He has dedicated himself to Bliss. His brothers are finding their HEAs around him. He is envious of their happiness. He is still hung up on the one who broke his heart. And suddenly she's there. In front of him. Fate, the universe, whatever it is has brought the vivid sweetness that is Leta back into his world. I FLOVE their path to HEA. All the steamy, sweet wonderfulness that Amelia delivers. Plus
Sandie
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another Bliss Brothers story, this is Charlie's story. Charlie is the quiet brother, the accountant, the one whose heart was broken by his college girlfriend. Leta left Charlie to live her dream as an artist in California, he went back home to Ruby Bay NY to join the family business. Fate has put them together again when Leta inherits a house in the Bliss Resort and runs right into Charlie. This is an enjoyable second chance for two people that really love each other. I felt that love from ...more
Nancy
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait for Charlie's story. He's the serious numbers brother, all business, but we did get a few little different sides in his brothers stories, which was why I was dying to see how love gets him. This is a second chance with all the emotional baggage that goes along with it. Leta left Charlie years ago but when she returns to Ruby Bay, Charlie is the first person she runs into. Now as they try to navigate the feelings and the love that is still there, will they be able to have a ...more
Melanie R
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good romance

It was great to finally get Charlies story. His college girlfriend Leta was a bit flighty and made life decisions based on what she considered signs (get a job offer move across the country and dump your boyfriend d when he wont come with you, come back when you inherit your aunts house and get back with him and then decide to leave again due to a career opportunity. I dont think that the author has a basic understanding of accounting and finance because, there is no way any decent
Closet Romance Reader
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Crazy On You is the 4th book in Amelias Bliss Brothers series. They are all fun and fast - perfect beach reads!!

Numbers are Charlies thing so why cant he figure out the resorts finances? Something is horribly wrong and time is running out! Will a blast from his past help him or send him over the edge?

Leta Quinn was the love of Charlies life but when the universe called she went running. Now that she is back, what is in store for them? Is she around for good or will another sign send her packing?
Nicole Guerrero
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Charlie and Leta's story. They were in love back in college but their lives were heading in different directions. Leta packed up and left and it crushed Charlie. Charlie is closed off, doesn't need anyone. His life is his career. Now Leta is back and Charlie is wary. Should they take a second chance on each other? Will they be able to make it work this time around? This is a great story. Can't wait for the next book. Recommend

I received a advanced readers copy and I'm leaving a voluntary
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shenanigans

The Bliss brother are exhausting...
In the best way.
I believe "shenanigans" was the word that Amelia used to describe how the brother interact with each other. There is no better word.
Charlie and Leta were amazing and their chemistry was off the charts.
Also, the steamy moments were steam-Y!!! I kinda wish there was more, but ive always been a greedy reader.
I would highly recommend this book.
I cant wait for Huck's story and to finally meet the mysterious Asher.
Happy reading!
Rating 5
Andrea
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I dont know where to start!
I loved every single detail in this book. The characters are incredible. Leta- a little weird but so charming, and Charlie with all his brain and overthinking everything is just adorable! Some of their conversations are just too funny they made me laugh so hard several times!

This series gets even better with each couple and that, in and of itself, is even more incredible and actually impossible Only Amelia Wilde proves this thesis wrong every single time! INCREDIBLE!!!
Ramona
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent Bliss Brothers Book. Charlie Bliss who is Beau's twin and the boy genius of the family is struggling to try to figure out why the resort is bleeding money, but he's blindsided when he is walking to the office and literally runs into his college sweetheart and first love Leta Quinn.
Leta just inherited her Aunts home in Ruby Bay and wasn't expecting to run into Charlie. After a catastrophe in her home, she contemplates rekindling what they once had.
This is an enjoyable book to
Gladys
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this second chance romance. Charlie and Leta's story is jam packed with emotional turmoil, tension and heartache. You could easily feel the connection and pull between these two, but just like in real life love isn't easy. Can these to very different people that are completely meant to be get a HEA this time? Grab you copy of this enjoyable romance to find out. This is my forthright review that I am posting by my own choice.
Charmaine Walker
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Oh Charlie and Leta, so meant to be but fate dictated she move to California or rather their mouths saying things they dont mean but now Leta is back.
A great second chance story and a passion that never went away. Who knew Aunt Mari would give advice from long ago and more insight of Ruby Bay.
A brilliant story of another Bliss brother and a good introduction to Huck.
Jami Watkins
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Found Another Moment of Bliss in Ruby Bay

I am loving this series. I think Crazy on You has been my favorite so far. I loved Charlie and Letas story. They are so opposite, yet together they are just the right mix. I loved how they both finally realized that their love did not have to take the back burner to their hopes and dreams. They could have it all. I cant wait to read Hucks story in the next book.
Stephanie
So good!!!!

Charlie and Leta stoke my heart! Leta might be my favourite Bliss lady so far, she is quirky and wonderful and perfect for Charlie. And Charlie, oh Charlie, I didnt know I was going to fall for him as hard as I did. Being so down to business I wasnt sure he was my kind of guy, but oh mama, was I wrong! And this ending was the best, this is a read again book for me, for sure. Amelia you have done it again!
Maria
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charlie and Leta were together when they were younger but Leta moved away. Now she inherited a house next to Charlie's resort. At first there is a lot of tension between the two of them but they haven't forgotten their feelings for each other. Everything is perfect until Leta gets a job offer. Will she leave agin?
A great love story that I really enjoyed
Elisabeth Gentry
Aug 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
What a waste

Charlie, loved him in the other books. Leta, a waste of pages in the book. No way was he that stupid to waste his time with a scatter brain like her. What a disappointment! The picture on the front of the book should have had her as an airhead hippie! Loved your other books, but have to say that this one I couldn't even finish!
Lynda Wexelbaum
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Charlie Bliss succumbs

Another charming Bliss brother succumbs to the love of an amazing woman, Leta. Thoroughly enjoyed catch as catch can approachable love scenarios. Alpha male meet tantalizing female. HEA story
Lofty
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Charlie is still trying to find the missing money from the bliss resorts accounts.
Leta has just inherited her aunts secret home and bumps into Charlie hes shocked shes returned but is she back for good?
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

• Wicked Games
  • Married To My Enemy
  • Kiss Me Again
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Beyond Love (The Hutton Family, #2)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Take It Down A Notch
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Groom (Deceit Duet, #2)
  • The Kiss Plot (Quicksilver, #2)
  • Bride (Deceit Duet, #1)
  • No Damaged Goods
  • Best of Me
  • Her Bush (Objects of Attraction, #6)
  • The Dare
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Breaker
Amelia Wilde is a USA TODAY and Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance and loves it a little too much. She lives in Michigan with her husband and daughters. She spends most of her time typing furiously on an iPad and appreciating the natural splendor of her home state from where she likes it best: inside.

Subscribe to Amelias private mailing list for updates, giveaways,

Bliss Brothers (6 books)
  • Crush on You (Bliss Brothers, #1)
  • Stuck on You (Bliss Brothers, #2)
  • Hooked On You (Bliss Brothers Book 3)
  • Love on You (Bliss Brothers Book 5)
  • Wish on You (Bliss Brothers, #6)