Start by marking “Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games, #2)

Mischievously Mine (Sycamore Cove Games, #2)

Only one can come out on top…

Sandra Kelly has a take-no-prisoners policy when reporting the local news—and for getting what she deserves. For instance, first place in the Townsperson of Year contest, and a promotion at the station. Except, one man stands in her way.

Cooper Hall needs to win the upcoming Townsperson contest for reasons of his own—and a certain sexy journalis
Published May 21st 2019 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Mischievously Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mischievously Mine

Liz Norell
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved these characters! They were (as others mentioned) believable and complex, and their chemistry was undeniable! I read the book in a single long day of airport delays, and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

My only complaints are that there were places that needed some TLC with the editing -- simple things, but they really should've been caught -- and the one question I just couldn't let go of throughout the book: Why did this simmering pot of frustrated desire erupt suddenly for these two? The
Kristin Jacques
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of receiving an arc of this book for an honest review.

I really adore Cooper and Sandra. This series really stepped up for its second outing with the second chance romance of these two characters. What I really loved with the backstory between them, which is just silly enough to work perfectly in the context of the series. The pranks themselves were fantastic. They weren't gross or hurtful, but took hilariously petty to a whole new level. The Swedes remain my favorite prank of the
Tracy Campbell
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pranks so bad there is a contract in place to cease and desist!?!
Sandra and Cooper have a ceasefire, yes a written ceasefire but now that their hometown town has a competition so awesome no one wants to lose all bets, and contracts, are off. Sandra the TV journalist is a real woman and when she wants to prank she dam well will and maybe that's what gets Coopers blood boiling - both in annoyance and in that classic school yard mindset 'she's picking on him so must loooovvve him'.
His flame for h
Kat
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I got this for free from LibraryThing's Early Reviewers and it just wasn't a book I could get into. I don't think it had anything to do with reading book 2 without reading book 1, but perhaps that was a factor. I just didn't find the characters that interesting and it all seemed a bit childish.

It is a VERY fast read, though, so if that's what you want, maybe you should check it out.
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

Sometimes hilarious, sometimes a little strange, this book is certainly a humorous romp from start to finish that has awkward moments but also heart-warming, sweet moments.

Read full review in the 2019 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Leigh Stuart
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Author review...I might be biased.

Pranks, shenanigans, broken hearts, enemies-to-lovers, and enthusiastic consent.
Divina Lopez
Aunt
Jun 20, 2019
Abby Erskine
Jun 26, 2019
Leigh W. Stuart was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri, daughter to an English teacher. Most nights of her youth were spent hiding under the covers with a flashlight and a book, and she still gets nostalgic whenever she gets a whiff of paper-book scent. Although she decided to be a writer by the age of six years old, she later talked herself out of it and went on to study French and German i ...more