Start by marking “The 7 Keys to Success” as Want to Read:
The 7 Keys to Success

The 7 Keys to Success

This book will challenge you to rethink your life and what is really important to you. The 7 Keys to Success contains an important message – it is time for you to wake-up and start living the life you were born to live, and to do that, you need to acquire these seven important keys.

By living the life you were born to lead, you will not only go on to achieve great success,
Published (first published December 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The 7 Keys to Success, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Keys to Success

Start your review of The 7 Keys to Success
Christine Meunier
Simple, effective steps with a lot of motivational stories and quotes to back up *why* following these keys will help you to become successful. I loved the focus on pursuing a God given desire and not being able to fail if you're in line with your true reason for living.

Just struggled with the ambivalence with which the start of the book addressed a God given purpose and references to the universe - or whatever way you choose to view how things work in this world. As an apparent Christian book,
Robin Morgan
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-own-books
I might sound like I’m repeating myself here, but I’m a voracious Book Reviewer, who’s reviewed a very broad range of genres from picture children’s books for early readers to books for adults whose genre I’m not going to mention here. However, since September 1st, over 50% of the all the books I’ve reviewed have been for Christian books. I’m now also into writing Christian poetry and Flash Fictions.

It doesn’t matter what level your relationship is with the Lord, I found this book to be of an ex
Vishal Singh
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Motivational and inspirational.
Shubham Kumar
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
A must-read for everyone who takes their existence seriously.
Bhoomika Patel
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book describes 7 characteristics that a person should have to be successful. These are 7 qualities that we must have to achieve our goals.
Commitment
An open mind
Persistence
Flexibility
Faith
Thankfulness
Passion
🌹
Author has described these 7 qualities with examples of people around him who have applied these to their lives. It makes these principles more practical and acceptable.
🌹
Along with it there are many other chapters discussing tips to overcome failure and achieve your dreams. It has so many b
L.L. Lily
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great tips and more

I love how the author went straight to defining these 7 keys to success and added more. Most self-help books would contain a lot of (sorry for my language) bullsh*t. They ramble on with info dumps that should have been left out and even then do not give in the so called "secrets" to success but give you a "teaser" before redirecting you to their website or another "product" you need to pay. This one however, was straight to the point (from the beginning) and even if it had ext
Shubham Kansal
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
7 keys to success

This book is short and direct to the point. The seven important points of succes that are discussed in this book can be found in every self development book. This book able to tell and convey the idea in a short yet effective manner. That made this a definte pick to read .
SivaSai Gavara
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Downloaded it from Google Play Books for free. This is a decent book with good examples. Little stories and quotes are well presented and articulated what the author tried to say through this book more effectively.
Kimberly Reed
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

The book is an easy read and presents the information well. Really enjoyed the examples and the quotes. There are many things we forget in life. This book reminds us to focus on who we are , the potential we have and how great we are as an individual.
Jessica Camacho
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Simple read, straight forward, some religious overtones, good enough —it had universal principles broken down well. Easy read; not anything new or truly different just a nice reminder of good/healthy habits.
Anansh Nawang
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First inspirational book, quite good though...

It was my first ever book on Kindle and also my first inspirational book.
I felt really good after reading it....
The writer is doing a great job in making these books and inspiring the people what they can do......
ruth
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books on finding your purpose!

If you aren’t sure where to begin in finding your purpose in life this book will undoubtedly aid you in getting started. Very good read indeed.
Maitreyee
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for all age groups

The book really reaches out to your inner conscience saying that dream big and realise it and that the best is yet to come. Hope and dream is the central theme of the book
Joe Fiore
Homework assignment

This was a homework assignment. If you need something to inspire you, I guess this would help. For me, it was just eeeehhhh
Subramaniyan
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book
Shriraj Nayak
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short inspiring content
Vinod bisht
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a nice book i have ever read.

Such a nice book i have ever read.
And its free on Amazon.
You can uplift your life by applying the 7 keys written in this book.
Kristen Adkins
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Success

Inspiring and sweet. Easy to read. Great for a quick read. Encouraging words to motivate me toward success in any area!
Raja Asyraf
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and simple book with stories to illustrate every keys to success.
Ronald Rosario
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Practical and Universal

Will has unravelled and simplistically illustrated how to succeed in whatever you choose. Ideal for students and early career youngsters.
Josie Gonzalez
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

Useful and easily applicable tips. Something that can be applied in a fairly short period of time with long term results.
Ankur Bhatt
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Worth reading!!
Short but brimming with heartwarming feels..
Bella
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This little book contains so much insight to guide you well in your life. The seven pillars of success is narrated well.
Michelle Smith
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very helpful and informative

I enjoyed reading this book it opened me up to incorporate different strategies in my life,while trying to be successful.
Rajesh Surana
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good one time read.
Jenefa
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

It's a great read. It's the real key to success. I recommend this book to the youngsters a must read....

Milind
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

Very nice book. The book pointed out very important issue related to success and with the help of real time example explain the points interestingly.
Kim
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A successful life

I really enjoyed this book. I will use the 7 keys in my daily life. I have started my journal.
Deepika Sharath
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Worth the time we spend for it, Beautiful book ,good to read, loved it very much.7keys to success.follow them.thats it.
Palak Kumar
Jul 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Just read 7 key information, you will save lot of time.
After that you will read the stuff you already know or hear from other.
Overall it ignite the flame of person who are recently
Disappointed due to their efforts.

• Free Your Mind
  • How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things
  • Master Your Mind, Master Your Life: 15 Mindset Hacks That Will Unleash Your Full Potential TODAY
  • Subconscious Mind Power: How to Use the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind
  • Work Smarter Not Harder: 18 Productivity Tips That Boost Your Work Day Performance
  • Confidence: How to Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs and Achieve Your Goals
  • 1% Success Habits: 10 Daily Habits to Crush Your Day
  • Morning Routines: Increase your Productivity, Success and Happiness with just 30 Minutes per Morning (Growing into Success and Happiness Book 3)
  • Entrepreneur Mindsets and Habits: To Gain Financial Freedom and Live Your Dreams (Business, Money, Power, Mindset, Elon musk, Self help, Financial Freedom Book Book 3)
  • 21 Days of Effective Communication: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Improve Your Communication Skills and Social Intelligence (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 17)
  • Time is not infinite: 12 principles to make the best use of your time
  • Massive Life Success: Live a Stress-Free Life and Achieve Your Goals by Dealing with Anxiety, Stress and Fear
  • Mindfulness: The Most Effective Techniques: Connect With Your Inner Self To Reach Your Goals Easily and Peacefully
  • How to Relax: Stop Being Busy, Take a Break and Get Better Results While Doing Less
  • Chanakya Neeti
  • Public Speaking Essentials: Six Steps to Sizzle on Stage
  • Success: Why You Fail Where Others Succeed - 5 Life-Changing Personal Development Tips You Wish You Knew (Success Principles Book 1)
  • The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success
Author and founder of White Dove Books, we now have a brand new Goodreads Group focussed on Free Books (all genres). We are sure to have plenty of books that you will enjoy reading too, so do visit us: http://bit.ly/FreeBooksGroup

As an author, my intention is to produce quality books that inspire and challenge people to live more fulfilling lives. Together with my loyal readers, I believe we are m

News & Interviews

“you say that you are living your dream or are you living” 0 likes
“Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” - Denis Waitley” 0 likes