Start by marking “Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)” as Want to Read:
Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)

Making You Mine

(The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #5)

Published January 22nd 2020 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Making You Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making You Mine

Start your review of Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)
Syndi
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DnF

I usually do like small town romance. I picked up Making You Mine becasue it promises all of that small town vibe. What I found is disappointment.

I do not know what is going on but nothing works for me. Maybe because I have not read the entire series, or the writing is too much on describing everything. I felt lost. I can not connect with the story, characters and miss the chemistry.

2 stars
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Making you Mine by Melissa Foster is not your typical romance story. It is not the kind of story where boy meets girl, and before you know it, they are head over heels with no effort involved. Instead, Melissa Foster created a story where it took the couple involved two years to recognize their feelings for each other.

Knox Bentley and Aubrey Stewart have been involved in a no strings attached, friends with benefits affair for two years. Aubrey, a self-made billionaire, has no interest in dating.
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This really was the perfect book to pick up during a rather stressful week. I found this to be a really enjoyable and uncomplicated romance. I have read a few titles published under Melissa Foster's pen name that she uses for her sweeter titles, Addison Cole, but this is the first I have read with Melissa Foster listed as the author. This book is part of a series but I read it as a stand-alone and thought it worked perfectly fine on
Carvanz
Audible: Narrators - Andi Arndt & Jason Clarke

Excellent job of narration! I especially loved Mr. Clarke’s performance. He pulled me into the story in a deep and rich way that I truly enjoyed.

Image result for snow white's cottage

Knox and Aubrey have been hooking up for the last two years when Knox decides it time to take things to the next level. However, Aubrey is not quite at the same place and she fears for her independence in allowing him into her life. But with a little finagling, Knox has her right where he wants her.

I liked
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Making You Mine is the fifth book in The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls series by Melissa Foster. The series name is a mouthful and I just realized it! I guess I was more focused on what was inside the book than what was out, namely on the cover of the book.

I decided to go with 3.5 stars for this book because I didn't love the book which is unusual. I am a big fan of Melissa Foster and anyone who has read my previous reviews for her books will know that. Two things that never
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Making You Mine was the fifth book in the Braden’s and Montgomery’s Pleasant Hill - Oak Fall series by Melissa Foster. It was also one in a long line of the Love In Bloom series.

Knox Bentley was a Billionaire. He was the business partner to Graham Braden (Trails of Love, book three). He was a known work-a-holic and sought after bachelor with no intent of changing his status anytime soon.

Aubrey Stewart was an author co-founder of LWW Enterprises (Ladies Who Write). She was the long time best fri
Sandy S
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars—

About the book: Release Date January 22, 2020

Discover the magic of New York Times bestseller Melissa Foster's writing and see why millions of readers have fallen in love with the fiercely loyal and sassily sexy characters in the Love in Bloom big-family romance collection. Love in Bloom novels are written to stand alone or may be enjoyed as part of the larger series, so dive right into this fun, sexy romance featuring Graham Braden's business partner, Knox Bentley!

In MAKING YOU MINE..
Isha Coleman
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A twist of fate. A love that endures and a heart determined to speak. If ever I was to write a love ballad this would be how I would want it to be. Making You Mine puts it's best heart forward. Aubrey and Knox give emotions a chance to breathe, while making the senses swoon. Foster doesn't believe in perfect. She dreams in reality. Aubrey is an independent woman searching for a safe place to fall. Knox is as stubborn as he is sweet and he's waiting to catch her with open arms. Making You Mine is ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
This story was a little twist on the typical who falls first, whereas it was the man that fell first this time and he had to win her over which I loved. Knox and Aubrey have been hooking up after different events for the last two years but something has changed in Knox and he knows that the person he wants to spend the rest of his nights, and days, with is Aubrey...now he just has to convince her that she feels the same way.

Read my full review HERE

description

**I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader
Amy
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: physical-arcs
Whenever I read a new to me romance author I’m never quite sure what to expect, will their style be super sexy with lots of steam? Or are they more of a behind closed doors/fade to black kind of author? I prefer some steam myself and was excited that not only was this super sexy, it was also sweet and endearing with a great group of characters that won me over.

Aubrey is a badass, strong independent woman and Knox was also pretty badass, but he was also swoon worthy. I liked that they had already
Amanda
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5/5⭐

[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

Making You Mine is part of Melissa Fosters The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill- Oak Falls series. Like all of her stories this can completely be read as a stand alone and if you've read any of the others you'll see some friendly faces grace the pages.

Making You Mine brings us the story of Knox Bentley and Aubrey Stewart. The two have been hopping between the sheets for the past two years. Knox has realized there is no getting Aubrey out o
Erin Lewis
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #5) by Melissa Foster

This is Knox Bentley and Aubrey Stewart’s story and what an entertaining story it was. I have read several books by Melissa Foster and I thoroughly enjoy her writing style.

Knox is fed up with the hook-ups he and Aubrey have engaged in over the last couple of years, having finally realized that he wants more from the strong and independent business woman, the only problem is convincing h
Carly Wilson
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Making You Mine’ is the fifth book in the ‘Braden and Montgomery Pleasant Hill and Oak Falls’ series by Melissa Foster, and I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review.

This book is about Aubrey Stewart and Knox Bentley, two business driven singletons, that can’t help continuing to hook up with one another. After some helpful meddling, they always appear to attend the same business events, and always end up catching one another’s attention.

Aubrey is very cautious, she has worked hard to
Toni
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yay! A new book by Melissa Foster is out and if you know me then you know it was on my must read list. So I was so excited to get a chance to read it. Melissa’s books never fail me. I love every single one of them. They always have a great storyline and have me hooked by the first couple pages. Her newest book is called Making You Mine and it follows Knox and Aubrey which we have met in some of the other books. Best part is these books can be read alone or in a series. So don’t worry about start ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Knox, Aubrey, billionaires, lavish life style

Overall 5 out of 5 stars
Performance 5 out of 5 stars
Story 4 out of 5 stars

Knox and Aubrey had an understanding for the past few years. Hot, sweaty, intense, exhilarating sex with no strings. That was until things changed. Knox had time to exam his life and realized that he found that one person that makes his life the more. Aubrey was still in denial and she was not going to allow for a connection that went outside the scope of sex with not attachme
Jessica
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love is like magnet

It sticks whatever you do. It is like a glue that you cannot get rid of no matter what you are doing . This story glued me from the first chapter and right to the end. It is not only funny but burning flames like the fireplace.

Friendship, family struggles and success is not only you will love, to laugh and cry on as well. Ms. Foster keeps me going and going like Mr. Bunny, the Energizer with her stories and you will beg for more.
Mishie
4.5 Cheetos Stars!!

I just love reading Melissa’s books because they always leave me feeling warm and happy. Her characters are such badasses taking over the world in their own ways! They are strong, humanitarian, funny, sweet, sexy, and genuine! Also, her books are so vast in terms of family series, like, she’s built an entire country with all her characters!😉 They can be read as standalone but reading them in sequence would be fun because they are all somewhat interconnected or crossing over bo
Jen
Feb 23, 2020 rated it liked it
I honestly struggled with this book. It's my 2nd time reading a book by this author and I'm obviously in the minority in not really connecting with her books/characters. I usually listen to an audio book in a day or two, but this book took me a week to get through and it was a short book...

I'll start with the good. I loved Knox. He was one of my favorite book boyfriends, that's for sure. Knox has been in love with Aubrey for a couple years, but Aubrey is a career woman who doesn't have time for
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

All of Melissa Foster's books all have links to others, so a regular reader will enjoy finding the connections and tying together families and places. I loved that the fictitious online book club that al faithful fans wish they could join not only gets a mention, but even gets some new members!

Knox and Aubrey have been hooking up for the last couple of years, mainly after high profile charity events that they support.
Cathy Geha
Making You Mine by Melissa Foster
The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hills – Oak Falls

Aubrey Stewart is one focused woman who has built a profitable business with her friends. Her focus in the group is media and movie making. For a couple of years wealthy Knox Bentley has been her friend with benefits and the two manage to have some steamy tear up the sheets encounters when they meet at evening benefits. Knox is ready to move on to dating but Aubrey is leery as she fears drama and the time drain
BookAddict
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although I’m kind of over the billionaire trope, this is one author who can make me forget all that because her characters are so relatable and enticing. And when the hero is the one to fall first and coaxes the reluctant heroine into facing what's been in her heart all along? Yes, please! Sure, they may have business and social issues a lot of us may not relate to, but when all that is removed, they're still two people made vulnerable by fear of the unknown and all those foreign emotions they h ...more
Shelly
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MAKING YOU MINE brings me another one of my favorite couples - the kind who is friends beforehand. To me, it always creates a deeper level of love between characters. Aubrey and Knox have the "friends with benefits" thing going on but when it's a Foster couple, you know they have some red-hot flames flickering just beneath the surface.

Let me be clear, Aubrey and Knox have far surpassed the flickering flames and are fully-engulfed! Even if Aubrey doesn't want to admit it -- the truth is laid rig
Leila
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a cute, sweet, romantic story!

Aubrey and Knox were clearly made for each other and the snow at the inn… could their relationship really start in a better fairy tale location!?

The family and friend dynamics were different in this book. Usually, family and friends are a huge focus in the books and are such loving, loud, boisterous families and friends that Aubrey and Knox’s family and friends seemed almost… non-existent.

I can completely understand Knox’s family. Their status; their “horse and
Jessica Alcazar
I’m gonna skip right over the part where I tell you how much I enjoy a Melissa Foster feelgood romance because I think I’ve stated it about a thousand times. I’m just going to jump right to Knox and Aubrey and their greatness. They are magic people! Their compatibility was electric from the start. And it wasn’t a given. They worked for it. Better yet, Knox did LOL Aubrey was super independent. SO much so that it bordered into stubbornness for me, but it fit. It made sense. For them. It all happe ...more
Kari Hansen
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knox came from a privileged background, but he has forged his own path and is successful in his own right. From the moment that he met Aubrey he was drawn to her in a way that he had never felt before and they have been involved in a casual relationship for the last couple of years. The only catch is that lately he has been wanting more but convincing her may be the biggest challenge of all.

Aubrey is focused on ensuring that the business she created with her best friends is a success and can’t a
Becca
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I must say at first I didn't like Aubrey AT ALL~ I was yelling for Knox to RUN!!! I mean the two of them are scorching hot together (let me tell you - you may need some way of fanning yourself because these two together are SIZZLING!) but when Knox decides he wants more than their usual hookups... Aubrey was ready to run and run fast.

Knox is charming, sexy, cocky and patient as hell. Aubrey can fell that things are changing but she's always been so focused on her career, she just never expected
Melissa
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure how Melissa Foster does it, but yet again she’s come up with a story that just pulls you in. This was a book that I couldn’t put down. I read the whole thing in one setting because I just had to know what would happen next. A great thing about all of these books is that you can read them as stand alone and you don’t feel like you’re missing anything. Knox and Aubrey are two of the toughest, sharpest, hardest working people in the business world, but that left them with a big hole in ...more
Nicki Conroy
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cannot imagine a better pairing than the Bradens and Montgomerys and the Ladies Who Write. Pulling those wonderful women into this series will only make the characters more involved.

Take Aubrey, for a great example. She is a strong, working, brilliant woman. She has always put her career ahead of her personal life and has never thought a thing about it until Knox.

Knox, on the other hand, may be a billionaire but he is trying hard to carve his own niche. He purposely did not join the family bus
Kaitlyn
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Making You Mine is great addition to the Love in Bloom novels. The book is full of chemistry, romance, and easy to enjoy.

The main characters have a strong connection. They're both very stubborn when it comes to something they want.

Aubrey is an independent and successful businesswoman. She wants to make it on her own and not receive hand outs. She's loyal to her friends.

Knox is a typical alpha male who knows what he wants. He's patient with pursuing Aubrey because he knows how stubborn she can
Sonya Neal
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Imagine having an amazing person that you hook up with a few times a year, but since you're both busy with careers that's all that you think you can have. Then imagine that this amazing man has been paying attention to the things that you like and the things that you say. Suddenly you realize that this man who was a fun diversion could be the biggest thing to ever happen to you.

This is what happened to Aubrey, and Knox is THE most romantic ever! I absolutely adore him! But can Aubrey and Knox wo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Just One Look: Leah & Lance (Crossroads, #15)
  • When You Kiss Me (Maine Sullivans, #3; The Sullivans, #21)
  • Focused (Ward Sisters, #1)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Gimme S'more (Hot Cakes #6)
  • And Then One Day (Magnolia Sound #4)
  • Must Love Alligators (Boys of the Bayou, #5)
  • A Biker for Christmas (Royal Bastards MC, New Orleans, LA)
  • The Vigilante's Assassin
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
  • Tame Me (Distracted Book 2)
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy #3)
  • And Then There Was Us (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #6)
  • Forking Around (Hot Cakes #2)
  • Semi-Sweet On You (Hot Cakes #4)
  • Getting Off Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #4)
  • Christmas in the City
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: https://MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here: https://MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

FREE Love in Bloom Family Trees: https://MelissaFoster.com/RG

FREE Series Reading Order Checklist: https://MelissaFoster.com/SeriesCheck...

FREE

The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Embracing Her Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #1)
  • Anything for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #2)
  • Trails of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #3; The Bradens #28; Love in Bloom #68)
  • Wild, Crazy Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #4)
  • Searching for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #6; The Bradens, #27; Love in Bloom, #67)
  • Hot for Love (Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)
  • Sweet, Sexy Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #9)
  • Our Wicked Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #6)
  • Summer of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys (Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls) #7; The Bradens #25; Love in Bloom #65)
  • Winter of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys (Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls) #10; The Bradens #26; Love in Bloom #66)