Start by marking “Minnesota's 50 Greatest Baseball Players” as Want to Read:
Minnesota's 50 Greatest Baseball Players

Minnesota's 50 Greatest Baseball Players

Who are the greatest baseball players in Minnesota history? A look at 50 of the stars who have played for baseball teams in the North Star state, from the Minnesota Twins to the Minneapolis Millers, the St. Paul Saints to the St. Cloud Rox, and everywhere in between.
Kindle Edition
Published April 25th 2019 by Brick Pickle Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Minnesota's 50 Greatest Baseball Players, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Minnesota's 50 Greatest Baseball Players

Start your review of Minnesota's 50 Greatest Baseball Players
Lance
One might be surprised to realize how many great baseball players have plied their trade in Minnesota. In this quick-to-read book by Jonathan Sweet, readers will learn a little bit about 50 players, many of whom are enshrined in the baseball Hall of Fame, who spent some time in Minnesota. This can be with the major league Minnesota Twins or one of the minor league teams that called a Minnesota city its home. These include the Minneapolis Millers, the St. Paul Saints, and the St. Cloud Rox.

It sh
Carolina
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Jonathan W. Sweet is a new author to me. If he writes anymore sports related books, I'm going to buy it! If you're looking for baseball tidbits about Minnesota baseball greats, this book should definitely be read. If you're looking for an extensively researched baseball book, this is the book for you. When I read some of the players, I realized we weren't talking necessarily about players from the state of Minnesota; but those that played there and left their mark. You might be surprised, as I w ...more
Kady Burns
The book is a really quick and easy read. The biggest complaint I have is there are WAY too many people who basically spent a cup of coffee playing for a team in Minnesota. Yes they were great baseball players, but I don't know that I would call them them the greatest Minnesota baseball players if they spent 2 or fewer seasons here.
Destiny Brown
Oct 17, 2019
Jonathan Sweet
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

• Marshmallow: a BBW romance (Sweet Curves Book 1)
  • The Seal's Christmas Baby
  • Bought by the Bratva: A Dark Mafia Romance (Bratva Brotherhood Book 1)
  • Slider (Hades Abyss MC 3)
  • Beowulf's Claim
  • Hot Fire Burning: An Alpha Firefighter Romance
  • Mile High Curves: Haunted and Bothered (Curvy Librarians Book 3)
  • 50 Trailblazers of the 50 States: Celebrate the lives of inspiring people who paved the way from every state in America!
  • Line Change: A True Story of Resilience in the Face of Adversity
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void
  • The Running Revolutionaries: The Groundbreaking Girls and Boys of America's Greatest Running Team
  • Life: Our Century in Pictures
  • Don't Be Afraid to Win: How Free Agency Changed the Business of Pro Sports
  • A Whole New Ballgame: The 1969 Washington Senators 50th Anniversary Edition
  • Ruthless
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Secret Pitch (Encyclopedia Brown, #2)
  • Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1)
Jonathan W. Sweet is an award-winning journalist who lives near Minneapolis, MN, with his wife, two exceptional children and one fairly dim-witted dog.

He is the owner of Brick Pickle Media, LLC, a Minnesota-based communications firm and publisher, and the host of the Pulp Nostalgia Audiocast at PulpAudiocast.com.