Start by marking “Share Me” as Want to Read:
Share Me

Share Me

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster comes a steamy reverse harem standalone story from their KKinky Reads collection!

They have one job.

Keep me safe.

But none of us are safe against the allure we have when we're together.

Control and professionalism used to be something they prided themselves on.

But now that we're secluded and alone, lines blur an

To ask other readers questions about Share Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Share Me

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description
description I really like this author pairing so I was excited to see how they would handle a reverse harem book. And I liked it. As you can imagine, they packed it full of dirty, nasty sex. But there was also a fairly decent storyline as well. All four guys were smokin' hot and sexy as fuck, and the heroine was quite likable (and not a virgin...thank god).

description

However, I wasn't a fan of the cliché OW drama. Both these authors are fantastic writers and they don't need to fall back on overused cliché OW stuff to
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Share Me by K Webster and Ker Dukey is the first book from their steamy KKinky Reads collection! It's a change your panties when you're done reverse harem standalone involving a politician's daughter and her security team. If you've ever read anything by the K Webster and Ker Dukey dream team, you know they do steam well, and this book is no exception!

nssi-1

Clove Sterling has lived her life in a bubble trying her best to be the perfect daughter. When her mother dies unexpectedly, her father hires a s
*****3 Stars*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

K. Webster happens to be one of my favorite authors. She can take my mind to some pretty dark places, but she also has written some fabulous romantic comedies. She tends to write a lot of seriously dirty erotic novellas and SHARE ME falls in the last category. I'm almost always automatically signing up to review her books. It’s like a reflex I can’t control. I saw a teaser but didn’t really pay attention to the blurb. I was expecting an MFM ro
warhawke
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kinky fuckers
Genre: Erotica (Reverse Harem)
Type: Book 1 of KKinky Reads collection
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Clove Sterling always had someone arranging her life. As the daughter of a high profile politician, everything was about maintaining an image and safety with a security team comprised of four men that looked out for her. After a traumatic event, the team took her to a secluded secured location where the close contact making the heat between them too much to ignore.

If she’s going to carry o
Isabella.R
3 Sexfest Stars ⭐

Reverse Harem romances are not for everyone as its predictably a sexfest. Although Share Me is no different, we at least get an enjoyable storyline.

Clove Sterling is only 17 years old when she inherits her four saviours, better known as her security team. As the daughter of a politician, Clove hasn’t had a typical upbringing because she’s been groomed for the limelight.

Integral Defense Security have been hired to protect Clove Sterling .

The team:
Ford Cross
Leo King
Sebastian Con
CC

Clove Sterling has been sheltered her entire life by her politician father. For the past six years, her four security guards kept careful watch and also became her confidantes. Currently at 23 years old, Clove wants to act on her fantasies and make all four guys her own in every way. When a threat arises, Clove believes this may be her chance.

“I’m going to combust. No same person could survive these men. You’d have to be a saint not to want them. I’m no saint.”

Being a reverse harem theme in t
Melanie A.
May 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, smutastic
3.5 STARS - a total smutfest :D
nikki
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it
For the most part, I enjoyed this story. So why not more stars, you may ask? Well...some of the dramas just felt a tad forced, and in parts, a little pointless (Rachel, the ex, I’m looking at you!!) I absolutely LOVED the four guys; Seb, Leo, Ford and Zac, they were my favourite part of the whole book...Clove, not so much. Knowing how awesome KWeb is at writing MM, I kind of hoped that the story would go down that route a little more, but alas, it did not.
I think it’s safe to say that SHARE ME w

GENRE: Reverser Harem/Forbidden Romance
NARRATION: Multiple POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone in the KK Kinky Collection

THE STORY
Sebastian, Zac, Leo & Ford over the past 6 years have been the security team for Clove - a politician’s daughter. Now she has grown in a beautiful and seductive woman their job has become one of passion and lust.

MY REVIEW
You know when the two K’s get together you’re in for a treat. I love it when they collaborate.
Kinky, dirty,
Melanie (mells_view)
Smutty suspenseful reverse harem.

Every time K Webster and Ker Dukey team up, they make magic. Share Me is no exception. It’s hot. It’s steamy. There’s some suspense, and it’s reverse harem! YES! I said reverse harem. This is the first book in their KKinky Reads collection and so far it’s promising.

So essentially in this story you have a politicians daughter who is tired of playing by the buttoned up rules, and her four security guards who have always cared for her, but it evolves into something
Mirjam
Apr 27, 2019 marked it as 1-tbr

Part of Dukey & Webster's KKinky Reads collection!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Wowza! This book is hot, hot, HOT! Share Me was my first reverse harem book. When I saw that my favorite writing duo, Dukey and Webster, were teaming up for a series of kinky reads, I knew it would be awesome! I loved this one and I can’t wait to see what other sexy reads they have up their sleeves!!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hose me down... as I sit here trying to cool down I just wanna scream from the rooftops about how fabulously good these two authors are. Each of these authors write incredible stories and when they get together to co write they are insanely good.

Clove Sterling is one lucky girl. As the daughter of a high profile politician she hasn’t got the freedom she would like. She has four hot men keeping her safe. They’ve seen her grown from a girl into a young woman. As you can guess from the title she ge
Waleska 'Wally'
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Noun: Share-to use, experience or enjoy with others. Share Me: indicates that it's you who gets shared. 😳😜😍

Holy ducking fire Batman; call the Firemen , this book it's HOT. I am burning up.

I don't read MF books, as I used to, 'cause I enjoy reading MM books more. However, when I do read a MF tale , you bet it is a K Webster's Book. And when she partners up with Ker Dukey and that said book is a MFMMM ; well , tickle me pink , that is my kryptonite.

Share me is a RH story about 4 men and 1 woman;
Rukaiya M.
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
𝘼𝙍𝘾 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬: Share Me by @authorkwebster and @kerdukey.

𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: ★★★★★
ℑ’𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪. 𝔜𝔬𝔲’𝔯𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔢. 𝔚𝔢’𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔪.
𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: Clove Sterling gets tangled with 4 Saviors. 4 Warning Bells. Walking, Talking, Yummy and Delicious hunks. Is she ready to share herself? Are they ready to share her among themselves? A scorching hot novel by the deadly duo is here.

𝙼𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 : Combustion. Adrenaline. Attack. Everything happened to my ovaries at on
Darlene
I have to say.. this book was steamy and dirty and just amazing!!! I truly love all the MCs in this story what they brought to the table to protect Clove.. as for Clove herself she was a great heroine she wasn't annoying or bratty she knew what she wanted she was smart sassy love her!! My fave guy has to be Zac.. if you read the story you know why lol okay thats a lie i love Leo and Ford and Seb ugh i just love them all.. can i have that many guys to love me lol jk my poor body probably couldn't ...more
Dreamy reads
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Let me start by saying that the minute I heard that K Webster (my unicorn) and Ker Dukey (one of my fave authors) were teaming up to write together (AGAIN)... I WAS OUT OF MY SEAT, JUMPING IN EXCITEMENT! I became obsessed real quick and it was like a dream come true! I ABOUT DIED!

YES, I am gushing hard. No shame what so ever!

Share Me is a reverse harem/ forbidden romance and they both are my freaking jam! Truth be told, I hardly ever read RH for this genre though because it’
Sammi  Jayne Brooks
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Darlene
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Well fuck me sideways and call me Susan! What a bloody rollercoaster that was!

I surprised myself with this one. I have never once wanted a threesome, let alone a fivesome! I can still say 1000% that I am very very monogamous, not only monogamous but my fiancé is the only person I want to sleep with, but this book messed up my head! Anyway, why am I justifying what I like reading?

I have never picked a book to read that openingly states it is going to be about more than 2 people in a relationship
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I DEVOURED this book in no time flat!

My intention was to simply start it since I had a bit of time, but that went out the door real quick and before I knew it I was at the halfway point and figured it’d be pointless to even consider putting it down, because, you know, I was supposed to be doing that #workthing. But it was so worth it because Share Me was all kinds of smexy hot and kinky goodness, but it also had a bit of suspense tossed into the mix and I ended up loving all the c
AMY MARCH
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My. Goodness.

My husband hasn’t seen so much action since our honeymoon and my battery operated boyfriend all but paid for itself in the hours it took me to plow through this book. This is a smoking hot story that’s perfect for the whole (very mature and adult) family. Warning: could cause spontaneous combustion or pathetic morning noises and one can NOT be held responsible for what they will do to get off while reading this book. It’s so hot it melts the brain and therefore turns otherwise very
A Book Obsessed Brit
Wowza what a way to start of KKinky reads! Ker Dukey and Kristi Webster have introduced me to my first reverse harem novel. Whenever these two authors pair up and co-write I know I am going to love it, and love it I did!

Clove is the heroine of the story and one lucky woman that's for sure! Ever since 4 men came into her life as part of her security detail (Seb, Leo, Ford and Zac) 6 years ago she has been drawn to them. So when they are forced to lay low in close quarters, she quickly learns her
Nina
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Four sharks swimming in the water around me. Each and every one of them looks as though he’s ready for a bite. And, God, do I ever want to get eaten.”

Share me is a standalone written in multiple POV. A reverse harem story about Clove and her security team - Sebastian, Zac, Leo, and Ford. Her father is a politician and he hired them to protect her. Six years has passed. Clove turns 23 and things have change. She’s developed an attraction to all four men as they have with her. Tiptoeing around ea
Kim BookJunkie
I’ve read 100% of the books written by Webster and Dukey together and believe I’ve rated every single one of them 5 stars. Until now.... Unfortunately, this book is not at all demonstrative of how incredibly talented this duo is.

These two always, always shock me by their unbelievable creativity, yet 95% of this book is predictable. SHARE ME also didn’t seem to flow as well as their books usually do (sentences were short and choppy at times), and there was very, very minimal character development
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

If you are looking for an erotic romantic suspense, look no further! I thought I was going to get a dark taboo read; however, I got something just as good which was a story with a bunch of action and a TON of sexy situations between one woman and her four men. I wanted a little more character building behind the characters but I did overall love where the story ended up going. I look forward to reading the hinted book at the end of this one.

This specific video book review
Ashley Carr, LSoR
4.5 Stars

I love RH books and this one definitely ticked all of my likes. This book was chock-full of sexy times that were beyond kinky! Each one of Clove’s men (Zac, Leo, Seb and Ford) had a role in her daily life that was to protect her but even something more. They give her what she was missing in her life and the protection that she needs as bodyguards. I highly recommend this book if you want to be hot and bothered *wink wink*
Q.B. Tyler
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first reverse harem story, and holy what a way to start!!
When K Webster and Ker Dukey said they were coming out with the first of a kinky new universe, I was ALL for it. K&K are the queens of bringing scorching hot fantasies to life and I knew this book would be deliciously sexy. And they did not disappoint. The words practically melt off the page! I also LOVE a damsel in distress story and I loved this sexier than sin twist on one of my favorite tropes!
Pamela
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clover is a politician's daughter being protected by four very sexy, hot men. She's grown up now and has a threat hanging over her. The guys are protecting Clover but want so much more. Will their attraction get in the way? This book is Scorching hot and a good reverse harem read.
The Smutbrarians
Feels 1
Steam 5+++
Storyline 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Authors
Reviewed by Robin

Clove has always done whatever her father wanted to help further his political career after her mother passed away. After all, it was just the two of them. But as his career heats up and he has very little time for her, an attempt on Clove’s life pushes her to go into hiding with her family’s four bodyguards. While their job is to keep Clove safe, being secluded all together in a tight space pulls the
SinfulSoulRead
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
As soon as Ker Dukey and K. Webster announced their new project I knew I had to read it. And I am so not disappointed. Share Me is not only scorching taboo novel with hot scenes but also contains some suspense and a good storyline.

Clove is an only daughter of a well-known politician who is running for a President. When her life is threatened only four the most trusted security men can protect her from danger. Men, who for six years were her only friends.

Closed in a safe house the line between
Maggie Ng
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
This book is the collaboration between K Webster and Ker Dukey, the kinky duo ❤❤. It is supposed to be a series and the stories will be slightly linked to one another.

Share Me is the first in the series. It’s about a politician’s daughter with her bodyguards. Yep, BODYGUARDS. As in plural. Four in fact, four over-protective, alpha af hotties. All with hot body .....Ok I better stop before I start drooling and got distracted. I love that the h is not a weak or shy, there is no beating around the

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv