Start by marking “Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)

Tangled Up In Christmas

(Texas Heat #2)

I might be a country girl from the same small town of Sweetwater, Texas, as horse wrangler Roarke Frost, the girl next door who knows him like few know him, but I didn't know enough to save my heart.

Published October 29th 2019 by Entangled: Amara

Start your review of Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Great second chance love story.

I generally don’t like second chance romances because I like to read about the couple first meeting and their reactions to one another. What brought them together, do they instantly hate each other or are they attracted to each other, or both? However I decided to read this one because I like Lisa Renee Jones’ writing. She a
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Sweet second chance romance with a surprising almost clean twist. No angst like I was expecting. Plus a second story attached.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m so used to reading her stories with a bit of mystery and suspense that I was surprised with the second chance romance. I kept waiting for the bad; the angst, but it never really came.

This story is a heartfelt romance about two people that truly should’ve never been apart. But other people got in the way.

But now they’re workin
Lisa Jones
Aug 26, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
TANGLED UP IN CHRISTMAS IS LIVE + $500 GIVEAWAY!

It's time for a little Christmas in October! Tangled Up in Christmas is the latest standalone in my Texas Heat Cowboys series and features Roarke (Jason's best friend aka the resident sexy as sin horse wrangler) and the love of his life who got away years ago, but is now back in town! This book is a standalone, so there's no need to read any other book prior to it. Hannah and Roarke's story begins and ends in this book.

To celebrate, I'm giving away $500 in giftbook.
To
Carvanz
With a little bit of angst, some homecoming feels, and a lot of secrets, this was a great second chance story.

description

Years ago, Roarke broke Hannah’s heart which resulted in the break up of their engagement. Now she’s returned to Texas and is soon thrust back into his world. While she loves all that he does to protect and ensure the safety of the animals he takes
MG
4 steamy second time around stars

Tangled Up in Christmas is the second book in the Texas Heat series, though it can easily be read as a standalone. The main characters from book one appear in this story quite a bit, but the author gives relevant information about their relationship so that the reader does not feel like s/he is missing anything vital to this story.

After her celebrity photographer boss is caught in the #MeToo scandal, Hannah has little choice but to leave Los Angeles and go back to/>Tangled
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, 1-docs
Roarke made quite the impact in The Truth About Cowboys. He was such a good friend to Jason, helping him straighten up before he lost Jessica, and then add in a that he is a veterinarian who loves animals? How could you not love him.

Roarke was everything I thought he would be in this book. I loved his character and I loved how he handled Hannah and the reason they were separated in the first place. All I could think about was Hannah is probably kicking herself for not standing by him
Nadine Bookaholic
If you have read THE TRUTH ABOUT COWBOYS then you know Roarke, he is the Vet in the town of Sweetwater and best friend to Jason, this is his story. I was really looking forward to reading about Roarke and learning more about this brooding cowboy because we all know that someone broke his heart at some point we just didn't know who or how, well we get all the answers we were looking for in this book.

Hannah is returning to Texas after working in California for a few years, her boss got caught up in the #MeTo
Dali
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lisa Renee Jones continues her Texas Heat series with a sexy second chance romance set in a small town in Texas revolving around gorgeous Horse Wrangler Roarke Frost and the girl who a few years ago stole his heart and ran away with it to California.

Dali

After building her career as a photographer in California, Hannah is back in Texas wanting to launch an event planning business and to avoid her ex-fiancée at all cost. But destiny has other plans for the two. Since she arrived she’s run into Roarke
Kahea
***4 Stars***

My head hurts.

It really does.

Roarke and Hannah took me on one hell of a ride. A ride I was all in for. But hot damn. The yo-yo’ing these two did just about killed me ~ though if it had, it would have been my own fault because I kept turning the pages to see what would happen next, but I needed to see just how everything would work it self for Roarke and Hannah in the end.

I really liked Hannah and Roarke. Roarke is a good man. Compassionate, passionate and determin
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Roarke was the love of her life. Having been engaged to him and on the verge of marriage, Hannah could not think of anything that could go wrong. Just then, a video of Roarke and a model (who was all over him!) showed up on her phone. Needless to say, Hannah packed her bags and left Sweetwater, Texas hopefully never to come back.

A couple of years have passed and Hannah is now in Dallas and starting to make a new beginning with her career as a photographer and event organizer. Maybe i
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 TANGLED UP IN CHRISTMAS!! Wow....I love this time of year and this story was perfect. Roarke was perfect....he is the perfect book boyfriend... I even dreamed of him. This story has all the feels and a real page Turner. I love this authors words she definitely knows how to suck us readers in. This is a must read.
Nadine Bookaholic

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Tangled Up In Christmas by Lisa Renee Jones is book Two in the Texas Heat Series. This is the story of Roarke and Hannah. I have read the previous book and we did meet Roarke is that book but I did feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Hannah left Sweetwater Texas behind her along with her broken heart due to Roarke. But after her loss of a job she ends up returning home where she ends up seeing Roarke again. This time Hannah is working to protect her heart but each ti ...more
belle ☆ミ (mybookcastle)
SO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!!!
EpicRomanceReviews
❤~🌟~❤ 4 GLORIOUSLY HOPEFUL STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

Holiday revelry comes early in this gift-wrapped confection by Lisa Renee Jones! TANGLED UP IN CHRISTMAS is an utterly delightful, second chance story that dazzled me from page one!

THE PREMISE:
Hannah and Roarke were madly in love and engaged to be married six years prior until an unspeakable betrayal by the tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome horse wrangler had a heartbroken Hannah hightailing it out of town. Over the years, she pursued a photograp
Sandy S
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars-

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 29, 2019

He's the reason why I left Sweetwater behind.

But now fate proves she loves a wicked twist and sends me back to Sweetwater to pull together a Christmas festival—and I run smack into the man again, quite litera
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I am loving the Texas Heat series. Lisa Renee Jones has always been one of my favorite authors. She knows how to write drama, Romantic Suspense and now has me totally involved and in love with this mainstream series. She knows how to write a story that will melt your heart and bring a beautiful smile to your face.

I wasn’t really sure how this story was going to progress and what could be done to salvage the relationship between Hannah and Roarke. A second chance, that’s all Roarke wa
Erin Lewis
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2) by Lisa Renee Jones
Lisa Renee Jones’ writing is so descriptive that I found myself transported to Sweetwater, Texas. Tangled Up In Christmas is a second chance at love story that will draw you in and have you invested from the first chapter.
There was something about Roarke Frost that drew me in almost as much as it did our heroine Hannah. Even though she knows he is not right for her, after all she believes he cheated on her when th
Sharrice
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tangled Up In Christmas was okay.

Hannah and Roarke broke up years ago when she was sent a video insinuating that he cheated. Now years later after Hannah lost her dream job she's back home with a plan to start over and ends up running smack into Roarke. It's a lot of push and pull to get these two to see that they're perfect for each other.

This book was fine. In every sense of the word. It was fine. The pacing was good in some areas and not in others (dragging a lot unnecessarily).
Sandy S
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

3.75 stars-

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 29, 2019

Ruthie Taylor
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the series, but can be read as a stand alone - I did! I may have to go back and read about Jason and Jessica, as they are important in this story, and we get some strong hints that how their relationship started is definitely worth knowing.

Hannah finds herself back in the town she grew up, and that she left after being sent an incriminating video of her fiancé, Roarke. She never found another to lov
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I lost him before I lost him, or what went down would not have gone down."

I'm so addicted to this new Texas Heat series. I'd say it's up there at the very top of my favorites from this author. Yes, I'm from Texas, but that's not why. There are lots of reasons, including the amazing cast of characters in Sweetwater, Texas. And they aren't just cowboys either. Nope, we got pro baseball players, horse wranglers, yoga enthusiasts, and cookie-baking grandmas.

I am enjoying the hell out of the mis
Eva Millien
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
She left Sweetwater, Texas and horse wrangler Roarke Frost behind when he broke her heart but now fate sends her back in a wicked twists and she runs smack into the man again. No matter how much she tries to get tangled up in Christmas, she ends up tangled in Roarke instead and he feel like Mr. Right, but history says he’s Mr. Wrong. So if Roarke wants a second chance he’ll have to prove that this holiday is a season of new beginnings, the kind that last forever.

This holiday romance
Bourbon, Books and Brenda
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book! Roarke if called the “Horse Whisperer” but I think he was the “Brenda Whisperer” because he whispered his way into my heart! ❤❤❤
******
Overall Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kindle Unlimited: No
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Tangled-Christ...
*******
Who doesn’t love Cowboys? Not this Texas girl...I mean come on...let’s be serious! Add the fact that he is a sweet talking, devoted, veterinarian and saver of animals Cowboy and it’s a home run in my opinion! I loved Roarke! 💕💕💕 This is a second chance book with Roarke and Hanna
Avid Reader
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2) by Lisa Renee Jones
4 stars
M/F Second Chance Romance
Triggers: Cheating
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a story about allowing yourself to love again. After Hannah thought her world had broken apart, she left her hometown for a different life. She has been away for years and now finds herself back in town to help promote a Christmas festival.

Roarke is known as the horse whisper
Jeannie Zelos
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tangled Up In Christmas, Lisa Renee Jones

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre: General fiction (Adult), Romance

Well, having read several of Lisa's books now this one caught me out. I'm used to her hot and sensual, suspenseful and edgy reads, and this one – well it felt like Lisa Renee Jones does Mills and Boon. It was a fun read and I enjoyed it but I didn't love it.
Maybe if I'd read the previous book I'd have got more from it, although they are stand
Cathy Geha
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tangled up in Christmas & Santa Baby
by Lisa Renee Jones

Two holiday stories with happily ever afters in one volume! The first, Tangled Up In Christmas, sees Hannah and Rourke get a second chance after six years apart. There are some issues they both need to deal with before they can move on into an even stronger relationship than they had before. Small town romance between two people that definitely belonged together. The second book, Santa Baby, has Caron late to get dress
Becky Rendon
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ho Ho Ho! Santa isn't in this book but he sure did bring some Christmas cheer and a a miracle that makes snow in 70 degree weather look like a magic trick.

Tangled Up in Christmas is a jump start on the Holiday hotness. Is it wrong to say that this should almost be an advent calendar? We might need some more books in the Texas Heat series before we can make that happen. However. We are off to a good start.

Holy hotness in some Wranglers, Levi's, or whatever that man is wear
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Once Upon a Cowboy Christmas (River Ranch, #3)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Iron Crowne
  • The Trouble with Christmas (Credence, Colorado #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Hot Mess Love - A Contemporary Romance Novel
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Ruined With You (Stark Security, #3)
  • Absolute Pleasure (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #2)
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #4)
  • Christmas Angels
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Redemption
  • Stateless (Stateless, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

Texas Heat (2 books)