Start by marking “Seeing Angels: Apocalypse of Angels Trilogy Book 1” as Want to Read:
Seeing Angels: Apocalypse of Angels Trilogy Book 1

Seeing Angels: Apocalypse of Angels Trilogy Book 1

Camille Harper sees angels all around. They watch her. She is not sure why she was born with this ability but believes the knowledge will present itself in due time.
When she witnesses a confrontation between a beautiful angel and a dark winged creature, the strange event signals the end of her world.
Then she meets Jason and they enter an exciting but forbidden
Published April 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Seeing Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing Angels

Start your review of Seeing Angels: Apocalypse of Angels Trilogy Book 1
Jessica Belmont
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read a few novels by Harmony Lawson, and I can honestly say, they just keep getting better. Seeing Angels is my favorite book by her to date and I'm really excited this is book one of a trilogy!

Harmony Lawson is the only author I'm currently reading that really is an expert in angel. I love that she uses her well-researched knowledge to craft really interesting characters - good and evil - and build a world which feels very real.

I highly recommend checking Seeing Angels out. It drew me in
CR
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have never read anything by this author but this won't be my last. Lawson did an amazing job with this story and I could not put it down. Were all sick here and this is horribly late but I had a great time reading this one. The cover is gorgeous and the story is breath taking. This is the gem that you find everyone in a while with indie titles. The world building and the character were stellar and I loved the romance and the take on angels. This is def. in the vein of The Ghost Hunter's ...more
nancy james
Mar 29, 2020
Harmony Lawson
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fancynancyreads
Beauty and the Rose
Mar 18, 2020
Stormi Ellis
Mar 29, 2020
Harmony Lawson was born on a naval base in San Diego, California. Currently, she and her family live in Northern California in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. She is mostly self-taught in drawing, painting, and writing. When she read her first romance novel at age 16, she became a hopeless romantic and when she started working for a book distribution warehouse in Oregon at age 19, ...more

News & Interviews