Start by marking “Conquest (Seven Seals, #1)” as Want to Read:
Conquest (Seven Seals, #1)

Conquest (Seven Seals, #1)

Fate is a bitch.
Connell was a wealthy business man at the top of his game until sh#% hit the fan and he was thrown into the world of the paranormal. He was meant to cause the end of the world

Well hell to the NO!!! That ain’t happening

Breena failed and it cost her sister her life.
Now she has a job at Connell’s office to get closer to his partner Grady.
The only problem?
G
Kindle Edition
Published June 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Conquest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquest

Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Oh goodness!! How you sometimes forget the love of a genre you have when you don’t read it for a long time. This is a brand new author to me and I was so lucky enough to get an advanced copy! Ember you have opened my heart back up to paranormal and I couldn’t be more ecstatic!!!

The beginning hit me pretty crazily and I was in love and shock from then on, not putting my phone down when I should’ve. Connell is a pretty tempting man from the beginning and watching him become aware of what he didn’t
Kylee
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Conquest was my first in-depth Paranormal/Fantasy Romance and even though this isn’t my go to trope, it still had me gripped right to the end. Connell and Breena’s story is seriously action packed and will have you on the edge and your seat. Your mind will be reeling as demonic forces try to bring an end to the world. The passion, connection and sensuality is definitely out of this world. You will feel the heat from the chemistry between Connell and Breena as if you are standing in the depths of ...more
Faith Ryan
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is for paranormal romance lovers! Demons, Fae, the Four Horsemen, OH MY! This is a fanatastic beginning to a new series and I cannot wait for more to come. P.S. Grady and Barklin are mine. I licked them first.
Christina G
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conquest, the first in the new series by Ember-Raine Winters, is a great beginning to a new world. Her spin on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is very intriguing. Honestly, the book had me invested from the very beginning and I can’t wait for more.

*Winters’ world-building was very well done. In this PNR/Urban Fantasy, she mixes in the realistic with the fantastical and makes it all believable. This is a world that we live in, but also one that we don’t. Her characters were dynamic and had me
Up All Night With Books
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

You know you loved a book when the first thing you do when you finish it is pm the author and say "Morning, I know Conquest is not even out yet, BUT when can I get the second book? I enjoy reading paranormal but there was something about this story that I just loved. Conquest is book one in the Seven Seals series by Ember-Raine Winters and it is absolutely amazing. There is so much to this story that crosses itself over and just
Christy Kremsreiter
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow this was a pretty different read for me I’ve never read paranormal romance before Ember-Raine Winters and this one was pretty intense. It had me intrigued right from the beginning I couldn’t put it down. The story of Conner one of the first of the four horsemen and his mate Breena a Fae was very action packed.

Bree a didn’t wanna be Connell’s mate but now that she is she wouldn’t change it for the world. They fight to save the world from the apocalypse and fight the demons and try to take dow
Laurel Nilsen
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Conquest is book1 in the Seven Seals series. They say dreams can come true and that is the case for Connell after what he thinks is a dream but in reality he was crossing over to the Paranormal world. After failing her little sister Breena is after revenge and is trying to find the first horseman and who she thinks she has been sent to kill isn’t and it turns out to be Connell and by some twist of fate he turns out to be her mate, will they be able to work together to stop the apocalypse or will ...more
Jeanne
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a PNR/fantasy story. An end of days concept that I have never heard of and it is very interesting. Breena is trying to stop the Four Horsemen from rising and was unable to stop the first that resulted from the sacrifice of her sister. She has been keeping tabs on who she thinks the next Horseman is and it leads her to Connell. Connell finds himself going through inexplicable changes and can’t stay away from Breena any more than she can stay away from him. Serious chemistry between these ...more
Erin Figueiredo
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

What a fantastic roller coaster ride of action and suspense! Who doesn’t love a great story about angels, demons and a possible apocalypse! This story is very fast paced and will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat.

The main characters are amazingly written and the world building is fantastically done. When Connell and Breena are together it is an explosion of intense sexual energy and need. These two are made for each other.

Loved this story and I can’t wait to read about War
Michelle
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conquest is book one of the Seven Seals series and it's a captivating read. Breena and Connell have a deep connection and are mates. Their chemistry is off the charts hot! I love that not only do we get a romance we get a story of revenge and the apocalypse filled with shifters, angels, demons and so many other intriguing characters. This well written, entertaining story left me anxious to read the rest of the series. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Heather Wamboldt
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Four Horsemen are coming!

I really enjoyed this paranormal look at the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Angels, demons, and other supernatural characters are all brought to life by the author. The world-building is amazing and the characters are intriguing. Lots of suspense, drama, and chemistry make this a fabulous book to read. I hope the next book in the series comes out soon.

Chrystal
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Connell was the first of the four horseman. He didn't know what was happening when he all of a sudden started getting a tattoo on his chest. Breena was a fae was who was determined to get the person that was responsible for her sister death. But what happened wasn't what she was expecting. Definitely a book worth reading to see what happens next.
Cynthia Carpenter
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Connell ,Breena, Grady and few others will have you flipping page after page in this action packed, intense, and romance with a twist. It pulls you in with the demons, shifters, arc angels, and Fea will leave glued to your Kindle and not wanting to stop reading. This has all the feels and a whole lot of twist and turns and will leave you wanting more and more.
Amy
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ember-Raine Winters is a new to me author and she didn't disappoint. I love paranormal reads and this one was so amazing. Connell and Breena had me riveted from the first page. The chemistry and connection between these two is something you can't look away from. The spin Ember puts on the four horseman has you wanting more. I'm hooked and can't wait to see where she leads us with War.
Barbara
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A start of a new series called Seven Seals it does leave you on a kind of cliff-hanger / tie-in to the next book which I want to read. This is a well written story that I was not putting down until I finished. reading it. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Z.N. Willett
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conquest grabs you from the start and will keep you until the very end. I enjoyed reading this Paranormal Romance; and really enjoyed Ember Raine Winters writing style. Connell and Breena’s chemistry is on fire in this book, and the intricate plot is well done.
Claudia Remmie
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an exciting and fast-paced tale that I found fascinating. Dark but a great read. A new author for me, and now I will have to read more of Ember-Raine Winters' books and then the rest of this series.
Jillian Kerr
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantasy/paranormal isnt usually my go to genre, but Ember Raine Winters has a way of sucking me in and loving every minute of it! Conquest is an intense, hot as hell page turner! The storyline is solid and these characters are explosive!! Cannot wait to see what comes next!!
Teri Ruscak
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Conner has been awoken as the first horseman of the apocalypse, but he does not know it yet. Breena has been sent to stop him, but she is not sure which of the men has been awoken.
Oh this was an awesome read!
Received this ARC and am leaving an honest review.
Jennifer Richey
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this story def made me not want to put it down had some steamy scenes plus it was non stop on every page con has a dream and he’s drawn to a girl named Breeanna! He doesn’t believe in supernatural except on tv! A really good read! Can’t wait to read more!
Suzanne Irving
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
I like the premise of this book but the writing is horrible. Too many unrealistic things happened to people who then just shrugged and carried on. A lot of it seems to be an excuse for another sex scene. It could be good if it was written more seriously and with more detail and depth.

Rose
Kellie Smith
Jun 18, 2019
Paige
Jun 19, 2019
Ember Raine Winters is a new author who just self published her first book. She went to community college to study political science and philosophy. She is currently taking classes to get her BS in business majoring in Sports management. She is an avid reader mostly fantasy and science fiction with a little romance thrown in as well. She loves writing Science Fiction mainly dystopian but is trying ...more