Start by marking “Love, Loyalty & Mayhem” as Want to Read:

(Raven Riders #4.5)

Bad Boy Alpha Alert!
Twenty of your favorite MC authors come together to bring you brand new, never released stories from some of your favorite motorcycle clubs.

Love-
Life with a biker is an adventure full of twists and turns. When love is involved, MC men never back down from what they want—they fight for it.

Loyalty-
Loyalty is the foundation in any motorcycle club. B
Published July 16th 2019 by Wicked Words Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love, Loyalty & Mayhem, please sign up.
Renae Love, Loyalty & Mayhem was released July 16, 2019. …moreLove, Loyalty & Mayhem was released July 16, 2019. (less)
Renae you can read this without reading other books by these authors. alot of the stories in this book are part of a series by each author, but the stories …moreyou can read this without reading other books by these authors. alot of the stories in this book are part of a series by each author, but the stories in this anthology are just novella size & only a glimpse into series. (less)

Start your review of Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Averaged out to 3 stars, I suppose.

I only read the Nicole Jacquelyn and Autumn Jones Lake, which I would rate 4 stars and 2 stars, respectively.

I don’t have any interest in the other offerings.

Edited to add: This was marketed as an anthology, but it’s really not. It’s actually mainly comprised of teasers and incomplete snippets. Nothing wrong with that, but it shouldn’t be marketed as a short story collection, which is what “anthology” means. A short story, while short, is a COMPLETE story. No
Poppy1102
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noooo!!! I got this taster in Love, Loyalty and Mayhem and it was wow! I had thought that it would be a taste of what's already written and was so freaking excited but nooooooo 😭😭😭 I have to wait now until 2020 - gutted is an understatement!
Nina Levine
Jul 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NEW RELEASE! OUT NOW

Sometimes people ask me why I write MC and there are so many reasons why, but really it is the LOVE, LOYALTY & MAYHEM in each of my stories that keeps me coming back. And the sense of FAMILY that runs deep through each book.

For my short story in this anthology, I've re-visited with Nitro & Tatum! LOVE these two!!

If you love MC books, you'll love this one!!

description

PURCHASE LINKS – 99c for release week ONLY! (reg. $3.99)
With brand new short stories!!

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazo
AG Reads
Jul 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is NOT an anthology; it's a sampler. The blurb calls them stories, but in fact most are the first few chapters of a book you have to buy if you want to keep reading. THAT'S A SAMPLER! To make things worse, some of the books are not even published yet.

Don't bother buying. You can get as much info from reading the blurb for each "story."
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah! MC stories are like crack to me and forn that reason I was so excited to review this new anthology!

Sicko by Amo Jones

Sicko was an amazing start to what I know will be an incredible story. It was sexy, raw, gritty and so damn delicious. Amo Jones once again brought her A game and I am ready for more!! I am obsessed with Jones' and how she happily writes across a myriad of genres and tropes. I personally DIE for her Devil's Own MC series so to have her writing another MC story (and a step bro
Angela
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

1. Sicko by Amo Jones
Royce leaves home as soon as he comes of age. He leaves behind his father,mother and foster sister Jade. He comes back 2 years later, but now he is known as Sicko and is part of the Wolf Pack MC. He is back for a reason. Jade was fostered by Royce’s familyat an early age. She adored Royce, as he did her, but then he left and now she hates him. People think she lives a charmed life…….she doesn’t. Loved this. S.O.S. need more.

2. Swagger and Sass by Autumn
Carly
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the best and the worst thing I have read this year. The best because I now know there are so many news books coming and the worst because I have to wait for them 😂😂

So many of my fav authors is one place is bliss. All the teasers in this book are fabulous. But seriously, I need these books now!!

Merged review:

I read the first 5 chapters of this in the Love, loyalty and mayhem anthology and I CANNOT WAIT for the rest of the book! It’s going to be dark, twisted and all kinds of wrong b
karen marie Meenan
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just read the first few chapters in love loyalty mayhem can not wait for the whole book really annoyed it's not coming till 2020 though
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Love, Loyalty & Mayhem was a Motorcycle Club Anthology by various top selling authors where the profits went to Bikers Against Bullies. There were twenty separate stories. Most were short teasers for full stories that will be published at a later date.

As to an overall rating for the entire collection, it’s a worthy cause and the stories are great teasers. I enjoyed each one. I can provide a recommendation based on the cause alone. If I were rating on value without the cause, the teasers wouldn’
Just Josie
Damn good cause! I am very happy to support such a charity. 👍♥️

3.5 Stars 🔸

The ratings below are based on enjoyment and most of all “ Who piqued my interest the most”. The higher rating, the more likely am I to pick a book up from said author.

Since it’s an anthology we only get little snippets and that’s damn hard to judge. Therefore I have decided to rate this way. Please also take into consideration that a lot of these authors are new to me(and here I thought I read a lot of MC), so I am sure
Monique
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RIDE DEEP by Laura Kaye is the main reason why I needed this anthology. Now, on to the other books. Remember, it's for a good cause too!

RIDE DEEP by Laura Kaye

Man, this is one terrific short story!

Read the book description and dive right in, you will not be disappointed! I preordered the anthology solely because of RIDE DEEP by Laura Kaye, and I was lucky enough to snag an advanced reader copy. If you already know the Raven Riders, you'll want to read this story; if you don't, it's a fab introdu
Joanna
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Why bother bringing out a few chapters to captivate the reader, only to end off with saying the book comes out in 2020. Absolutely annoyed.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Sicko by Amo Jones
Wowzers, this sneak peek that introduces us to Jade and Royce/Sicko is certainly in keeping with Amo Jones' tendency to write dark. She just has this skill to make you walk the line of uncomfortable and question whether you're into it or not while making it so you can't stop reading because you NEED to know what's going to happen next. I'm kinda bummed we have to wait until next year to get the full story because I have a feeling it's going to be a m
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly do not know where to start with this amazing anthology !!!
I have quite a few of my favorite authors in this and got hooked on the rest ,
Winter Travers gives us a look on all of our favorite couple Lo and Meg and it happens during the time right before her son Remy's wedding, we also get to see our other favorites from that series.
MariaLisa Demora has us visiting 2 clubs Hitch from the Incoherent MC is ambushed and the Jailbreakers MC helps and that has his finding his woman Talia.
Lar
Misty Warner
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristen Hope Mazzola's Unkillable
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. I loved this short story. It was a quick read that leaves you wanting more.
Maccon is out for revenge for the murder of his wife. His life consist of raising his daughter, work, and his MC family. Just when he thinks he will be alone for the rest of his life he meets the beautiful Kinsley. She makes that part of him that died all those years ago come alive again.
This is a beautiful short story. I hope we get mor
Tina
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Snow White & The Biker Fairytale by Glenna Maynard.
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful heiress to an empire. Her hair was dark as night, lips as red as blood and was pure as new fallen snow. Love and adored by all but one; an evil and jealous villain.
"Mirror, mirror watch them fall.
Mirror, mirror burn them all.
Mirror, mirror kill Sybil White.
Kill them. Kill them all."
This fairytale is nothing like the childhood fairytale you grew up with. This fairytale is the adult version. Dark and twis
Melinda Hennies
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Biggest Laura Kaye Fan.. Loved Jagger and Miranda's story. Jagger helps out Miranda when she is stranded on the road. Miranda knows that Jagger has a past but he shows her how much he cares about the people he is close to and instantly protects her. She gives back something to Jagger that has been missing..music and love.
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Creed & Mia by M. Robinson , a peek into the lives of the bad boy biker and his pippin, as always steamy, sexy and just pure Creed. We get a glimpse into what poor Harley has to contend with and a taste to what the son's of those Good O'l boys will be faced with when they come sniffing around, Ya Feel me!

At Your Service by Laramie Briscoe Bowling Green is always filled with excitement and dominating Bikers from the Haven Hill MC. Drew and Charity will definitely whet your whistle and
Tessa
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for Unkillable by Kristen Hope Mazolla

We get a taste of Maccon Allred’s story and it’s not an easy one. We also find out more about this Unacceptable MC brotherhood. They all fight with all they have for the ones they love and to say they are fiercely protective is an understatement. Maccon’s story will break your heart and mend it back together.

Unkillable is a short story to introduce us to Maccon Allred. It’s not for the faint of heart so beware. Hope to hear more about his life and th
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

Lots of my favorites in this one.

Prelude to Salvation by Terri Anne Browning

LOVED it! This novella kicks off her next gen series of Angel's Halo MC. This was no where near long enough! Lexi is awesome in this. She is going to have an up hill battle getting her Dad's acceptance for anyone she dates. Ben is about as far from what her dad will agree to as anyone. I can't wait to read full story. Coming Soon!

Blaze by Sapphire Knight

Again, another sneaky little teaser look at what I hope is
Stacie
4 "MC Galore!" Stars!

I actually only read the Laura Kaye book Ride Deep in this anthology. It was a very short, but sweet taste of Jagger and Andi. A little thank you note to her Raven Riders lovers. I liked it a lot.(view spoiler) and I am really hoping and looking forward to more. Happy reading!

PS. I'll check out some of the other stories over time.
Tanya
Great anthology

I love all these stories!!! And the proceeds going to a great cause, what a plus!!! MC stories are my life and I loved each one written for this anthology!!!! Well done!!!!
Diane Holtry

Google Play ➜ http://bit.ly/2wVYlSZ

Goodreads #TBR ➜ http://bit.ly/2XjKBQE
Dana Busenbark
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sicko by Amo Jones - Who is Ryce Kane? What happened six years ago? What do we learn about him now? Who are Sloan and Matty? How do they know Jade? Who is she and what do we learn about her? What hapens when Jade goes off to UCLA? Read and see!

Swagger & Sass by Autumn Jones Lake - Who are Rooster, Jigsaw, and Sparky? What catches Rooster's attention? Who is Shelby? Who is Brad? What do we see happen? Why are the Northern and Southern chapters of the Lost Kings MC down in Texas?

Voodoo Vows by A
Jennifer McGurk Finn
BREATHE FOR IT (Hellions Ride On) By Chelsea Camaron
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Rhett “Crunch” Oleander is the son of Frank “Tank” and Savannah “Sass” Oleander and the younger brother of Kenneth “Red”. His grandpa Rhett “Danza” Perchton is one of the original members of the Hellions MC. His dad is now the Vice President of the Hellions and Red is a Prospect for the club. Most consider Crunch the problem child of the family but his grandpa believes he chooses to be difficult because he has the soul of a
Cheri
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Getting to read stories by 20 authors some new and some favorites to most readers is amazing. That doing so helps out a needy group—all the better. Here are a few examples of these stories.

SICKO BY AMO JONES: This is a teaser prelude to an upcoming book to be published in 2020. It is very short and introduces Jade and Royce/Sicko her foster brother from the people who adopted her. He left home 6 years ago leaving her with a broken heart at 13. He was her hero and protector. When he left he deser
MJ
Shelves: 2019-books
What a great collection of shorts, giving me all the feels and allowing to find new stories that I will undoubtedly devour once they are continued!

Here is what I have read so far:

Sicko by Amo Jones.
Whoa...I am a newbie to her work and wow, she does not hold back! This twisted tale has the promise of true madness with a father and his 'son' at odds over who will win the girl. Sicko(s) indeed. That future standalone will undoubtedly be a shocker.

Creed & Mia by M. Robinson
I just adore her work and
TheHauteBookworm
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection of short stories that captured my attention, warmed my heart, and definitely revved my engine! I devoured them all and now have great additions to my must read list!! I could wax poetic about all of these awesome stories, but here is a brief bit about a few.

Swagger and Sass by Autumn Jones Lake
Shelby an aspiring singer working two jobs to support herself finds herself drowning in the filthy canal until a handsome roguish biker rescues her. There is an instant attraction t
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Love, Loyalty and Mayhem is an MC romance lovers dream come true. Some of the absolute best MC authors all coming together in this epic anthology giving you the best of the best in the genre! I could go on forever about each and every bit of this book, but I’ll condense things down to highlights of my favorites in here.
First up on my faves is Swagger & Sass by Autumn Jones Lake.
Take one sexy bad@#$ biker and one sweet, sassy woman and add in the perfect bit of heat for a short story and you’ve g
Renee Entress
4.5 star

Each of these stories brings you a little bit of some MC stories. This Anthology has stories from authors that could be new to you, but you will not be disappointed. Each of the authors brings you in and keeps you turning the pages. These stories will have you wanting to read the entire series for all of them. They might all contain love, laughs, a few of them also contain hot & steamy times. You will have some suspense, danger, and alpha tendencies but each will have something you will
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Romance Retreat: Love, Loyalty, and Mayhem is LIVE! 2 16 Jul 17, 2019 01:02PM

• Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
  • aBound Wedding: A Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #3
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #2
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Swagger and Sass (Lost Kings MC, #14.5)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #4
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC, #7)
  • Holding Mia (Rockers' Legacy #1)
  • Fury (Heaven Hill Generations #3)
  • Zero Regret (Lost Kings MC #13)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Caelin (Heaven Hill Shorts #1)
  • Rhythm of the Road (Lost Kings MC, #16)
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

Raven Riders (4 books)
  • Ride Hard (Raven Riders, #1)
  • Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)
  • Ride Wild (Raven Riders, #3)
  • Ride Dirty (Raven Riders #4)

News & Interviews