Start by marking “Who's Got Your Back: Making and Keeping Great Relationships Among Men” as Want to Read:
Who's Got Your Back: Making and Keeping Great Relationships Among Men

Who's Got Your Back: Making and Keeping Great Relationships Among Men

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Who's got your back? Most men will simply answer, "no one." Not many men have close friends in the sense that women do. We're more likely to form alliances than we are friendships. It doesn't have to be this way. Who's Got Your Back? will motivate men to build satisfying relationships which will be there during the ups and downs of life.

David Smith's new book, Who's Got Yo
Published September 17th 2019 by Crosslink Publishing (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Who's Got Your Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's Got Your Back

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Who's Got Your Back: Making and Keeping Great Relationships Among Men
Erik McManus
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was in the middle for me. I enjoyed the concept it was trying to get across to its readers but at the same time didn't really feel like it was applicable to me. It is more centered on men that don't have fulfilling relationships with other men (in the non sexual way). It is a book on working towards making stronger connections with other men in your life because you need that foundation of people and support to build your character but also to bring joy and understanding of yourself mo ...more
Stephen
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book has some great information and thoughts to consider for guys who just don't get how (or see the need) to make or keep lasting friendships with other guys. That being said, this book seems to be geared more toward a men's study group or recommended read than the average Joe pick-it-up type book. (Full disclosure: I was given a copy to review.) Each chapter ends with questions to ponder/discuss.

Personally, I think this book would have been much more valuable if I lived in an area where t
Wbahrmail.Com
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got your back? Get this book!

“Who’s Got Your Back?” is a great book is about friendship, primarily the mostly unappreciated but much-needed friendship between men and how they/we can make interpersonal caring go beyond mere care-taking for genuine life-enrichment.

The author presents a wide range of interesting sub-topics in a tour-de-force discussion of the importance of male friendship. His chapters include the following: 1. Who Needs Friends? 2. Why Are We Lacking in Close Friendships? 3. The
David Smith
May 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Scott