Start by marking “Dead Sea (Chronicles of Deadworld #3)” as Want to Read:
Dead Sea (Chronicles of Deadworld #3)

Dead Sea

(Chronicles of Deadworld #3)

When war knocks on the door, burying your head in the sand won’t make it leave.

Death called and I answered. Now Genesis is coming for us. But with the council making every excuse not to listen to my warnings, there’s no other option but to plot behind their backs.

Time is limited.

The sea kingdom awaits, and the sea king isn’t the kind of man to accept a rain check. It means
Published July 2nd 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Dead Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Sea

Start your review of Dead Sea (Chronicles of Deadworld #3)
Penny
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series, and I am quite enjoying myself! Echo and her men are hot, and there is much hotness in this one. I do like the slow build-up with a couple of her men, and I enjoy the rewards of the ones that are explosive. LOL! Not only that, the plot going on with the Hive, under the sea, and the overworld is fascinating. I was so sad with some of the events at the end of this one, but I think they were a catalyst for how things need to change to get better (vague because ...more
Andrea
3.75

We do get some more progress in the plot and romance department...but hot daymn more guys!

description

Spoilery stuff:
(view spoiler)
Patron Saint Fitzwilliam
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

I started out excited about this series because I can always count in Debbie Cassidy to write RH with humor and imagination. She excels in dialogue, which makes her characters jump off the page. But I finished this book disappointed with no clear mental image of Echo which, in turn, dampened my picture of the guys and her relationship to them.

First let’s talk about the relationships:
- things with Micha snapped into place too quickly. I feel like they
Soph
Amara
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tiera McMillian
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Stars. I'm really involved in the story but it looks like Echo is once again sent off to take care of more business for the hive and not focusing on finding and destroying Genesis... and maybe thats the plan all along????

Echo and a couple of her.. almost harem.. head off to the Sea kingdom to meet with the king and provide maintenance for the generators that run the kingdom. Only here we find even more problems.. and yet another possible romantic interest. This king.. with eyes that strike
Rhiannon Chillingworth
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was absolutely fantastic!

The relationship development was spot on. Debbie writes RH so well. The men are all distinctive and the relationships develop at different rates that are believable to the individual characterisation and pasts of the men and the situations they have been in with Echo.

This installment rates up the drama and dangers massively and be prepared for some jaw dropping moments at the end!

We see Echo, Deacon and Emory honour their obligation to visit Rydian in the underwater
Debbie Eyre
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another well written, fast paced and action packed read from this author! With a fab storyline both the world and the characters continue to develop and each book just gets better and better. With this being the third book I do suggest you read books 1&2 first and boy you will not regret it! Action, suspense, secrets, twists and turns and a slow burn reverse harem theme, this is a series I would definitely recommend!
Heather Gilbert
4.5 rounded up

Seriously action packed! Past mistakes are coming back to haunt the hive and the sea dwellers, secrets are being exposed and loss... loss is the name of the game in this installment. Buckle up.
Natalie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh-recs
Andrea Green
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have read the first two books in this series and have fallen in love with the storey and are expecting it just to amble on then this book with shock the heck out of you in places, it will have you laughing at some things, fill you with joy as relationships blossom and then bitch slap you with a coupe of shockers as are just getting comfortable with how the storey is progressing. I can honestly say that I cant wait for book 4, I need to see where Debbie goes with this, how characters and r ...more
Vicki
Debbie Cassidy consistently writes fast-paced, action-packed and creative stories and Dead Sea is certainly no exception. I didn't think anything could top the location of the Hive for me, but I really enjoyed the sea dweller's domain too. I also really enjoy the different men in heroine Echo's life, and while I almost always prefer a tortuously slow, all on-page build to an emotional connection in my romances, I think Ms. Cassidy does a good job of giving us elements of that within the frame of ...more
Lene Blackthorn
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Echo is the only surviving Guardian, and recalling her recent experiences on the surface, she tries to warn the council about the dangers above, calling them into action.. only to be dismissed as hallucinating and spinning tales. Furious and deflated, she is not very keen on going to the sea dwellers, but she cannot oppose the request of their king Rydian. Accompanied by Deacon and Emory, Echo ventures into the sea kingdom, facing new challenges and new enemies, acutely aware of he strange situa ...more
Tara Syrnyk
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just continues to blow me away!! This is the 3rd in the series. This one had a lot of feels. So much happened. This book is an action packed fast paced thrill that left me stunned at the end! The world building and interconnected characters from other series is just phenomenal. It is so well done and well-paced, that even if you hadn’t read the other series (but you should!), you wouldn’t be confused or lost. That shows just how seamlessly the writing flows!
Echo and her men had a pl
Stacy
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
DEAD SEA felt like it flew by. Everything happened at a fast pace with a lot of action.

As the hive continues it's downhill slide, Echo is sent to the sea kingdom. I really enjoyed the world development of the sea kingdom. I could visualize as the story progressed and it made it that much more enjoyable to read about it.

The harem seems to be moving along. As for the addition to the harem, I'm not sure about it yet. He seems like a nice guy, but I wish we could have learned more about him and go
Missy Brown
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really think that Echo is one of my favorite characters that Debbie has written. She is just so bad a@@, but Debbie's female leads usually are. She just has something special. Maybe it is Lyrian, or Deacon, or I know it is definitely Emory/Gideon that has me coming back for more. Their dynamic is just so addicting. Leaving me with needing any tidbit of them that I can find.

Dead Sea is just as fast paced and full of action as the two previous in this series. Echo seems to always be dealing with
Michalle
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wait. It can't end like that! This story was simply amazing. I swear I was only reading 5 minutes and then it ended. That's when you know it's a great story. Echo continues to find the answers to keep the Hive alive along with her men. The book had drama, tragedy, betrayal, and some steamy romance. I have to say the story continues to get better and better and I could not put out down. I highly recommend this one, especially if you like stories with kick-@ss heroines.

I received an ARC of this bo
Michele Evans
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!!!

I love this series! Echo is amazing and her fight seems to never stop. Love the men who have been placed in her path to help her fight against Genesis and the lies her and the others have been handed their entire lives. This book was impossible to put down...read it in one day, almost one sitting! Cannot wait to find out what happens next!! I need more!!!
Karen
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This enchanting addition to the series will have the reader caught up in a whirlwind of action, adventure, twists, betrayals, tragic loss and new relations. The characters are brought to life by Debbie's writing and you will feel like you are part of their story, that you know and love them. There are also shocking turns of events. It is mind-boggling how Debbie can keep all her series so fresh and addictive. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review. ...more
Lexie Winston
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Often the third book in a series is a bit of a let down. The pace loses momentum and it’s a bit of a filler, this is not the case. Relationships continued to develop ( Delishly) and the story continued its fast thrilling pace. It was bit of a roller coaster ride, emotions are up and down. Another great addition to this series.
Amber
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I love this series! Every book gets better and book 3 was by far my favorite. So much happened in this book and not all of it was good. My heart broke for Echo but she is so strong. I am looking forward to book 4. Also, leaving us out in the dark with not knowing what is happening to Hunter was cruel and unusual punishment. I know he does't do much but the things he does do are really important. I love Hunter. Please don't kill him! ...more
Lb
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This third installment of the Deadworld series was amazing! It took me from laughs to heartache with all of Echo’s new adventures as she seeks to take down Genesis. The dynamics between her and her men continue to grow, and the addition of a new character has an ntriguing potential. The ending left me a bit stunned, and I can’t wait for the next book to see what happens next!
Barbara
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dead Sea is a middle book of the Dead World Chronicles and I strongly urge you to read Deadworld and Dead City before tackling Dead Sea. Although Deadworld is suitable for an older teen, Dead City and Dead Sea are definitely adult fare and each book takes a day to read. I read an ARC and this voluntary review is my own opinion.
Rachel The reader
Another good sequel

This series keeps getting better. Well written and imaginative, the story holds the attention.
Echo is strong and capable but with a lot of compassion. Her entourage keeps growing and each man is very individual but with clearly defined character.
I look forward to reading the next book.
Susan
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dead Sea has all the depth and turmoil of the ocean.

Great read. Drama, love, longing, pain, grief, and hope are intertwined with beautifully scenic images and colorful characters. Debbie you are good. Well written and very enjoyable. Highly recommend. Looking forward to book 4.
Country Goose
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No slack for our heroine, but she is burning through it consistently. Loving this series, having such a strong female mc is not easily done, but here she is. I love the characters, I love the building relationships, and I love the guys! I love Gideon in this one. We are also introduced to new characters. The plot! It thickens.....
Rosa
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG

Can this story get any tighter? Every time you think it’s starting to loosen up it’s secrets, bam, it’s wound up again. The end is in sight with book 4.
This has been an amazing read, very slow burn which has been amazing, perfect timing and interruptions, with a very deep storyline wound through it all, very Terminator but 100% better usage of the idea.
Nerdy Housewifey
Best so far!

This was the best addition so far! So fast paced and I loved the Sea Kingdom! I really just love seeing how Echo changes throughout these books and can’t wait for the next one 💙
Michelle VanDaley
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 continues this captivating series with tons of action, suspense and romance. I think my fave thing about this authors series is the world building. It's so descriptive I can visualize everything taking place as I read. Looking forward to more from this author ...more
Alice
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing

I adore this series, they just keep getting better. Cannot wait to see what happens next.
I'm really enjoying the continuation of the world from other series it's great to see a few familiar people and what they are up to now.

• Her Dark Moon (House of Wolves and Magic, #1)
  • Spin the Shadows (Dark and Wicked Fae, #1)
  • The Rowan (Killian Blade, #1)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
  • Hell to Pay (Razing Hell #2)
  • Traitor Witch (The Deadwood, #1)
  • Dark Horse (A Demon's Guide to the Afterlife, #1)
  • Rebels (Assassin's Academy, #1)
  • Sinister Wizardry (Royals of Villain Academy #3)
  • Shadow Thief (Flirting with Monsters #1)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom #1)
  • Book of the Dead: AESLI-00 (The JAK2 Cycle, #1)
  • Magic Swap (Hidden World Academy #1)
  • Under the Lies (Villainous Wonderland #3)
  • Magic Fury (Half-Blood Academy, #3)
  • Hectic (Arcane Mage, #2)
  • Rage (Her Monsters, #1)
  • Demons in the Bedroom (Paranormal House Flippers, #1)
Debbie Cassidy lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden. Obsessed with building new worlds and reading about them, she spends her spare time daydreaming and conversing with the characters in her head – in ...more

Chronicles of Deadworld (5 books)
  • Deadworld (Chronicles of Deadworld #1)
  • Dead City (Chronicles of Deadworld #2)
  • Dead End (Chronicles of Deadworld #4)
  • Chronicles of Deadworld Books 1-4 (Chronicles of Deadworld #1-4)

News & Interviews