Start by marking “DOM DIARIES : THE CHASE: A Billionaire searches for love.” as Want to Read:
DOM DIARIES : THE CHASE: A Billionaire searches for love.

DOM DIARIES : THE CHASE: A Billionaire searches for love.

I was born this way.
Arrogant.
Dominant.
Unbending.
Even men cower in my presence; sensing the danger in me.
So why does this slip of a girl invade my thoughts?
Somehow she got past my defenses... and the only way to regain control is to make her bend.
But when things don't bend--they break.
She wouldn't bend.
I refuse to break.

From AMAZON BESTSELLING AUTHOR, JAX HART c
Published May 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about DOM DIARIES , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about DOM DIARIES

Start your review of DOM DIARIES : THE CHASE: A Billionaire searches for love.
Joelle
Book Review for The Chase Series: Dom Diaries Anthology by Jax Hart

Let's say's this was one hot read from beginning to end!I have to say that this is a fairly new author to us and we are totally loving everything that they have written so far as they have created so many wonderful characters for us to fall in love with.

Selina and Rafe could be anything but compatible but, their sizzle and chemistry make them work.

We loved the Sassy Selina who was full of fire and determination and she was o
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*New author for me

I LOVED Rafe. Dom Diaries is my first book by Jax, and I loved the characters. Rafe is an alpha a-hole, and Selina doesn't take his crap for anything.

Rafe and Selina bump into each other literally on the street where she spills coffee all over him. Rafe doesn't take it so well. Now that Selina is on Rafe's radar, she is in big trouble. However, Selina doesn't take Rafe's "charm" laying down.

Things get a little tricky in the end when Selina finds out that Rafe doesn't alw
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Chase by Jax Hart is the story of Rafael and Salina.
Jax is a dark man who is used to getting things or people he wants...no one says no to him. But there is a spark or something missing in his life that he can't put his finger on really. Salina is a hardworking and strong women who happens to literately run into Jax one day. Jax gives her a proposition to get what he wants...her. Salina is attracted to Jax but she knows his type so she turns him down. Which of course leads Jax on a chase to
Zulfa zeebumz
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Geez, I don't know where to start..... Okay so this book wasn't what I expected, I never really had any expectations but Jax Hart delivered a damn good book. Rafael is everything and more and then some😈. His an enigma and you just don't know what's coming next. His on top of the corporate food chain until he gets knocked down by a sexy Latina that turns he's world on its axis. Salina is a fiery, independent, sassy smart mouthed Latina who doesn't back down and either try to bend or break the oth ...more
Coco.V
Feb 23, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/23/2020)! 🎁
Zillah Raven
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this story is absolutely off the charts. Rafael and Selina are a firecracker of a couple. There is so much here that I never wanted it to end. Oh and let's not forget Roque. Rafael is absolutely drool worthy. Selina will knock your socks off with premium sass. The writing and flow of this book is top notch. I absolutely recommend this book.
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for this book.

I'm really not sure where to start here. This book has a lot of different things going on. First off we get the cat and mouse game between the two main characters Rafe and Selina. Rafe is a rich and a very arrogant man who is used to getting what he wants. He works hard and is known for playing even harder. When he first meets Selina it is definitely not love at first sight, hell it wasn't even love at second sight. Selina is a beautiful curvy latina woman that refuses to
Lisa Menor
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Selina is walking down the street, minding her own business, when she stumbles into the biggest dirtbag in Manhattan, notorious playboy Rafael Vasquez Edwards. Rafe is rich, arrogant and too good looking for this earth. Presumptively, Rafe propositions Selina on the spot. She's interested, but not crazy. She knows this player is just looking for a warm body for the night, so she refuses him. Rafe is not a man you say no to. He knows what he wants and will not stop until he has it.
Selina's job b
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-Sara, ☆☆☆☆☆

If you love a bad boy, dark romance this book is for you! Rafael and Selina’s story is not like most.

Selina is definitely not a fan of the typical playboy types and Rafael is definitely a #womanizer who is used to getting what he wants when he wants, especially women. But Selina is not like the women he is used to.

I loved all the different emotions I had reading this book. It had me laughing but also worried for the characters at certain points and then doing the happy dance in my he
Shaun Walsh
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I read this book in one sitting and was still wanting more! Rafe is so alpha, so sexy and perfectly dark. Selina is the moon to his sun. She is feisty, sultry and passionately submissive. They are broken, lonely, and oh so perfect for each other. I never know what to expect with Jax Hart's books but I am always guaranteed one hell of a wild ride and this book did not disappoint. This book had my pulse pounding while I second guessed everyone's motives. One surprise after another, this book ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

J. Ockenhouse
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jax took me on such a crazy caravan with Selina and Rafe. Selina is such a spitfire and the master at hard to get.

Rafael is used to getting what he wants. When a woman spills her coffee on your custom suit and puts you in your place. The Chase is on.

These two have the kind of pull that no tractor could compete with. They will make you laugh, sigh, swoon and need to buy new running shoes to keep up with them.

A brilliant, dark masterpiece. Loved it!!!!

I received a free copy of this book and am vo
Booknook Reviews
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trigger warning: the author let it be known that this book was dark, that Rafe was dark. It contains only consensual sex and it wasn't too dark for me. *first pump*

What worked for me:
-the slow burn build up is steamy
-our main gal is fiesty and brutally honest
-our main guy is brooding and mysterious and pretty great underneath it all
-the steamy scenes were awesome
-I loved the world Rafe and his friends created in NYC
-I want more...please

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am vo
Julia Leonard
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rafe and Selina are going to rock your world!!!
From an accidental meeting, sparks fly between these two.
Rafe is the complete definition of womanizer and Selina is a headstrong independent woman down on her luck.
Things get extremely complicated.
Jax Hart you knocked it out of the park!!!
Bravo.
Would love more of their story.
Carol Delmornay
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Manhattan is my playground, and I’m the biggest bully in the schoolyard. My best friend at Princeton was Johnny Lamatti, the son of the head of the Lamatti crime family. I taught him how to launder his cash in the Stock Exchange and he taught me how to be a badass motherf***er. Which makes me a deadly combination of sophisticated class and street brawler.” Rafael Edwards.

In this book, Dom Diaries: The Chase, we meet dog-walker, Selina De La Cruz, and stock-broker, Rafael Edwards. Selina shares
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When a feisty, sassy dog walker runs into Rafael and spills her Mickey D's coffee all over his Armani suit, he's instantly smitten. He wants her like no one he's ever wanted before, and he means to have her, even if he has to take her.
"Meeting Selina today awakened the hunger I've been burying down deep. I like the chase. The total seduction. And then, I go in for the kill--which, for me, means having complete control of the woman who's in my bed."
Selina is no one's submissive. She
Ga Books LoverX
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was like fine wine and only got better the more that you read! I have not read Jax Hart before and am thankful that I found the author because this book was a really good read.

Rafe gets what he wants and he gets it when he wants it. He has some interesting friends that are not always on the right side of the law, but he is more of a businessman than getting his hands dirty. He is a natural DOM, but has been growing a little bored with his recent experiences.

Selina is a spicy Latina th
Lynn Stifle
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is pure brilliance! Selina is an independent, intelligent and feisty heroine. Rafe is arrogant, sexy, and a player. Together they are absolutely perfect for each other and you have the recipe for a great read. This story had so many complex layers. I enjoyed the intensity and the fact that there was never a lull. The chemistry and steam between the characters is on point. It was a slow burn, dark, gritty romance that certainly forced me to take moments and simply breath.
Jax Hart's writ
Lisa
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Latina Love

Selina De La Luca is a small town girl from New Mexico wanting to be a singer in The Big Apple, but starting a dog walking business is what keeping the bills paid. She's all about the tabloid gossip and it's going ons. Bumping into Mr Hashtag on her way to a job wasn't what Selina planned when billionaire gorgeous bachelor Rafael Edwards rushed from his building on his way to a meeting. Things only get more interesting from there. We get to see Chicago Mafia Don Roque Salvatore make a
Wendy
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes make him chase yiy

Yes Jax Hart has wrote another great story. Bringing in two people from opposite sides of New York City to fall in love. It was fun to read a girl having some sass. The title on the book is perfect, she definitely made him chase her before she gave into her love and desire for him. I look forward to reading all of the Dom Diaries books. Jax I always look forward to reading your next book.
Kristi
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rafael is hard, determined and unbending. Selina is feisty, independent, and out spoken. Their dark romance puts the reader through the emotional wringer. Their spark is instantaneous. She ignites his fire within but all she wants is to see him burn. This story is steamy and addictive and I love the character crossover from Jax Hart's Creed MC series.
Tammy
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rafe is arrogant and rich, he always gets what he wants. Selina knows exactly what Rafe wants and she doesn’t plan on spending the night in his bed. Can Rafe convince her otherwise? Fast-paced steamy read with steamy chemistry and intense attraction. The characters really drew me into their story. I loved it!
Cassie Ashford
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The title of this book is perfect! Selina made Rafe chase her perfectly! Not too much and not too little.

Their chemistry is off the charts hot! You have drama and romance rolled into one awesome package in this book. We even got to see a glimpse of Roque Salavtore we haven’t seen before.

I’m beyond excited for this new series!
Gina Burkart
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a dark read that will have you on the edge of you seat and wanting the alpha male that will take you on amazing dark twisted ride of steamy sex and love that is hard to fall for. This is a must read series that cant wait for the next book in this series.
lily waheed
May 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Crystal
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and different kind of story. It's well written and will keep your attention. It will also mak you want a certain other character's story. It a book full of surprises.
kk
May 29, 2019 rated it liked it
I was looking forward to reading this book but I ended up not liking it as much as I wanted to.
It felt rushed and had too many side storylines. So instead of focusing on relationship between Rafe and Selina, the story was just all over the place.
I was also expecting much more BDSM and D/s scenes, but it was pretty tame.
In the end, Roque Salvatore kind of stole the show for me and I can’t wait for his book!

Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Dom Dairies: The Chase is a loose spin-off from Jax Hart's MC books.  Rafael is the son of a wealthy New York businessman and who has recently taken over as company CEO.  However, his personal life is more the talk of the town than his business acumen is.   Selina is a hopeful singer who moved to the city to pursue her dream and in the interim is walking dogs for the rich of the city.   Fate throws these two together in a way that gets them off on the wrong foot and things only get worse from th ...more
Bette
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Story & Audible Listen🎧 Exciting, Heartfelt & Hot🔥

Dom Diaries: The Chase
By: Jax Hart
Narrated by: Rodney Falcon

Jax Hart pens another great story with interesting storylines that grabbed my attention right from the start and held it straight to the end. The characters are complex and well developed. Selina came to New York with dreams of making it big as a singer, but that has not happened yet and seven years later she is making her money walking dogs. One day she runs into a man on the side
Jennifer Pierson
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rafael is bored with the women he tends to play with, as they are all easy or just want him for his money, not to mention his father has been a pain about his bad boy image so he actually tried to do the whole relationship thing. Then one day, he literally gets coffee spilled on him by a sexy woman named Selina, who intrigues him big time, but who wants nothing to do with him. All of a sudden, he's on a chase after a woman who is putting him through the paces. She's sassy, fiery, independent, an ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• With This Secret
  • Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte #10)
  • Brash
  • Aiden (The One I Want #1)
  • Last First Kiss
  • Grim (Reapers MC #13)
  • Bear: Hellbound Lovers MC
  • Summer Heat (Wild Pitch, #1)
  • Forged (Trial by Fire, #1)
  • Saving Della Ray
  • Flirty Ever Afters
  • Vin
  • Hawk's Bounty (Haven MC Book 2)
  • Falling for the Forbidden (Forbidden #1)
  • Snatched (Haven MC Book 1)
  • In Too Deep: Selling my Soul - Part Two
  • XOXO I Love You (I Love You, #1)
  • Baby Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #3)