Start by marking “The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 3 (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 3 (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant, #3)

The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 3

(The Librarian's Vampire Assistant)

From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes an uncomfortably hilarious Mystery with a heaping help of sexual frustration, THE LIBRARIAN’S VAMPIRE ASSISTANT, Book Three. (Yep! It’s a STAND-ALONE. But why not read them all because…fun!)

FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BOSS JUST CAN’T GET MORE AWKWARD...

Michael Vanderhorst is not your usual vampire. For starters, he wor
Expected publication: June 18th 2019 by Mimi Boutique

To ask other readers questions about The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 3

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
The Librarian’s Vampire Assistant 3 is the third book in this series by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff. Can you read this as a stand alone? Yes. Enough information is given for you to catch up. But your enjoyment, I feel, would be much better if you started at the beginning. That way you can get to know these characters from the start and experience what Michael has been going through ever since he arrived in Phoenix and met his librarian.

All the way through, this is who I pictured Michael looking like!
Daniel Gillies

Mi
Sandi
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will start by saying that while this is book 3, you could start your journey here and not feel lost. There are enough recaps to make sure you are not missing any important information. That said, the avid reader in me cringes at the very idea of starting at book 3 of series or serial. I would hate for any reader to miss the laughter, suspense and feels that are in the first two books so I highly recommend that you read in order. Now, let me get on with this review.

Michael and his vampire gang
Carol Heisz
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michael and Miriam continue their adventures in this third book in the series. He's the King of Vampires and she's a librarian, who saw this love story coming? I have to say Mr. Nice steals the show (and I'm loving his wardrobe!).

Full of love, laughs, drama and excitement!!!

I simply can't wait until the next book comes out! I am SO in love with this series!
Latifa Morrisette
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many questions were answered in this story and even more were raised. This book gives enough information that it can be a stand-alone but it's more enjoyable to read it all from the beginning. I'm excited to see what Michael and Miriam get into next.
Louise
This story has more twists than a pretzel....

... and boy is it amazing fun. Whilst technically part of an ongoing series this could be read as a stand alone, since the author fills in any backstory that is needed. However I do think reading all 3 books will result in the best reading experience. These books are a wonderfully, zany smoosh up of paranormal, adventure, romance, suspense, humour and general weirdness. It's a cozy mystery taking one heck of an LSD trip.

"What the devil is a machoro
Anna
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Librarian’s Vampire Assistant #3 is a hilarious supernatural mystery that will have you laughing throughout the book all while wondering who kidnapped the council and has decided to start a civil war? This book is a standalone although I do recommend the first 2 books in this series because they are just as entertaining!

Michael Vanderhorst, a 400 year-old vampire who looks like a college student, is back with his merry band of vampire misfits. This endearing vampire is embroiled in yet anoth
Sierra Clothier
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Pamfiloff has brought us another adventure with the frumpy librarian and her vampire assistant, and it's pure crack for us book-a-holics. Where lead character Michael thinks things like this:

"A woman with so many books is too sexy for words. In short, after all that I have done for my kind, they cannot rob me of the only thing I have ever truly wanted: a librarian to call home."

It's as if Pamfiloff wrote an ode to nerdy readers with this series, and I proudly stand tall to thank her pro
Marta Cox
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
If you enjoy this authors crazy writing then this story will no doubt tickle your funny bone too. Michael is now King of the Vampires following the mysterious disappearance of the entire Vampire Council ! He is desperate to keep his favourite Librarian safe from any fallout but just who can he really trust ?
Oo this felt very different to the last book and I remember lamenting that the romance just wasn’t really happening so I’m overjoyed to report that things certainly move forward in this story
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
Firstly, my thanks to Mimi and her team for the ARC copy of this, the third book in this enthralling series. Secondly, how cool was it to see my name in print!! Thanks guys for that surprise!

No spoiler, ARC copy review....

Well. From originally not feeling a lot toward Michael, I have certainly changed my mind! I love who "Mike" is becoming. He is evolving more with every book, and is now able to be more himself.
I have to take back what I said in my review of book one about Miriam, being so sweet
Vickie
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michael Vanderhorst is out to solve another mystery or two, after all that’s what detectives or kings, um I mean Librarian’s Assistants do right? This time King Mikey is trying to find out where all his territory leaders are disappearing to so he can restore order to the fanged world and avoid a nasty vamp/human war that would be a no win for the walking talking blood bags. He’s also trying to deny his growing feelings for his adorably frumpy and clueless librarian Miriam while trying to keep he ...more
Terri
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Librarian's Vampire Assistant book 3 picks up with jaded 400 year old vampire, Michael Vanderhorst finally confessing to his precious librarian Miriam Murphy, that he is a vampire only to be met with laughter and then anger as she feels he went too far in his bid to get her to accept his "joke." He's in the doghouse with Miriam and they are tiptoeing around each other. Now a war is brewing, and he has no way to protect her unless he marries her to make her his queen and afford her the protec ...more
Heather Miller
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series. You will need to read the other books in the series.

In this book we have our favorite vampire Michael, who is the King of the Phoenix territory. Michael is trying to protect Miriam but she is going to have to become the Queen. Can Michael marry her without her know that he’s a vampire?

Michael tells Miriam that he’s a vampire, and of course she doesn’t believe him. Miriam has a secret of her own. What will happen when Michael realizes who she really is?

Mr. N
Anima
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who knew vampires were so smart and sexy?! Michael works for Miriam, but she doesn't know he is a 400 year old vampire and King of the blood suckers. But she has her secrets too, and I love her for him even more. There is a war brewing and Michael seems to be the one to end it, but can't tell who is trustworthy enough to help. This is a fun series, a bit of mystery with a smidge of romance and lots of paranormal - something for everyone. A mystery is solved in each book but there is a gentle lea ...more
Queen B
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michael and Miriam are back! I feel so invested in their story by now, I was so happy to see that their romance was finally happening.

Quick reminder, at the end of Book #2, Michael has been made King of the Vampires since they are planning on going to war. He makes immediate plans to protect his sweet librarian, Miriam.

Book #3 continues with the hilarious inner monologues, OTT yet not annoyingly quirky events and characters, and we get the addition of some sweet romance.

FINALLY! MICHAEL AND MIRI
Terisa
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While this is book 3 in the series you can read it without reading books 1 or 2 since Mimi does a fantastic job of bringing you up to speed but seriously, why would you want to skip over reading them?

Michael is a 400 plus year old vampire that has finally met his match with a clumsy librarian of all people. Can he trust his love for her when he finds out her secrets but better yet can he trust the people or rather vampires that he has known for longer than most people have been alive when things
Amy
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying I can't get enough of Mimi Jean's books. The Librarian's Vampire Assistant #3 is a mystery and just as hilarious as the rest of her books. Michael is the new Vampire King and is our trying to save the world and see who stole the council as well as keep his Librarian, Miriam safe even from herself. She is an adorable/accident prone, frumpy dressing Librarian. Does Michael solve the mystery and get his librarian? Do Michael and Miriam have their Fanged Love Wedding that ...more
Kathy O'Toole
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While Michael, the librarian’s vampire assistant continues to fight against his strong feelings for Miriam, the mousy librarian, he is also busy trying to figure out what is going on in his vampire world, who can be trusted, who his real enemies are, and what he can do about it. Little does he know that not much of what he believes to be true is real, including his librarian! This book is high energy, has tons and twists and turns, and even by the last page, we aren’t sure where this series is g ...more
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 kept me on my toes until the very end. I put on my detective hat ready to solve the mystery. But in true Mimi style, just when I thought I had it figured out, the switch lever is pulled and I'm on a whole new track. I seriously didn't see that twist coming. Mimi you evil genius! Mr. Nice had me giggling as he continues to chase his Fanged Love addiction. No spoilers here. You must hop into the little blue car with Michael to find out what mystery he is trying to solve, all while trying to ...more
Lisa
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this installment, the mystery gets solved and the antics continue. Secrets are revealed about Miriam and their relationship takes a different turn in this book. Michael's current mystery is solved in this book but there were a ton of twists that I did not see coming. I enjoyed the return of quirky Mr. Nice and the characters of the previous books of this series. The story had me hooked from the start as it did with the first two editions of this series and I would recommend this book and seri ...more
Julie
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, romance, comedy
An hilarious book 3 that has intrigue, a whole lot of fun and delightful twists that
had me enthralled right through to the last page. The mystery had me guessing and just when you think you’ve got it, another surprise came along...I never saw that one coming. And the characters were amazing, Mr Nice was hilariously outrageous as he determinedly chased after his food of choice and his love, Michael was clear in his mission, he’s just pretty tired of having to hide it from his precious librarian.
Corrine Pickering
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 3 (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant Series)

by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

### 5 Nerdy Hashtags ###

Whoa there was twist upon twist in this book, a great humourous read, packed with action and suspense.

Can you read this as a standalone ? yeah I guess you could but it's much better to start at the first one.

I could read about Michael and Miriam all day long, I love their banter and chemistry.

A great series, which just gets better and better, Mimi never fails to disappoi
Ann Ellis
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can a simple vampire (okay, not so simple) convince his employer that he’s vampire? His life has gotten so complicated. He can’t even get rid of the toy electric car he’s had for a month and get a decent sized SUV. If he can’t rent a decent sized car, how can he protect his librarian?

How on earth can a clumsy librarian deal with her strange assistant? Why he thinks he’s a vampire. Yes, he’s been there for her when she has been in trouble, but he’s possibly batshit crazy.

It’s funny, infuria
Brooke May
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Librarian's Assistant, Michael, keeps getting more and more compelling. With the end of the last book, there are mysteries still out there to figure out that you don't miss a beat at the beginning of this story.
Mimi Jean keeps this story going strong with an interesting storyline and characters. A complete page turner until the end and even then, I was left wanting more.
Nic
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really didn't see it coming I thought it was someone else. I'm normally good at guessing who done it etc.....

Another good read by this author.

So many twists and turns you'd think you were on a roller coaster.

Give the series a try you might just like it. I sure did. Well done that woman. Can't wait for book 4!
Charity
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the story line and the way things move with this addition to this series. Michael and Miriam are my favorite vampire/human couple out of all of the books I read. I love Mimi Jean's work and will continue to follow her. Her stories are amazing, entertaining, funny and attention keepers. The Librarian's Vampire Assistant series is not a disappointment.
Linda
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another funny, quirky tale with loveable and quirky ch.
Michael and Miriam are back pussy footing around one another.
He finally gets up the nerve to tell her he's a vampire but it doesn't go as he expected.
Things are going wrong and they have mysteries to solve and Miriam has a big secret.
They don't know who to trust and Mr. Nice is acting weirder than normal.
Madeleine East
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get my hands on this gem of a book. I'm told this book can be read as a standalone because it's so well written that you'd understand it even though it's #3. PNR is my 1st love so this was a no brainer. I devoured this book.
christine l. sturgill
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this series. It is hysterical and quirky. The twist and turns sweep you away but darned if you know what's going to happen next. LVA3 is by far my favorite. I do not think I stopped laughing for more then 10 min and it was literally a book that I could not put down!
Susan
Shelves: done
Loved this book!! So many twists and turns with this one, one puzzle after another to try to solve. never a dull moment in this book it has humor, plot twist, sass and much more. Loved it!!!
Trenna Harris
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each book gets better and better! It's one hell of a ride!
Because Mimi wants to focus on writing and her freakin' awesome fans, she does NOT monitor this site. PLEASE GO TO her Facebook
FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MimiJ...

or her website:
www.mimijean.net, and sign up for her newsletter if you want the latest FREEBIES and news!
****
S.F. Native, MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling romance author. Although she obta

The Librarian's Vampire Assistant (3 books)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant, #1)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant 2 (The Librarian's Vampire Assistant, #2)