Start by marking “Top Secret” as Want to Read:
Top Secret

Top Secret

Bestselling authors Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy return with their first Male / Male romance in 3 years.

LobsterShorts, 21
Jock. Secretly a science geek. Hot AF.

LobsterShorts: So. Here goes. For her birthday, my girlfriend wants…a threesome.

SinnerThree: Then you’ve come to the right hookup app.

LobsterShorts: Have you done this sort of thing before? With another guy?

Sinner
Published May 7th 2019

Christy
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars

photo 1C0589F7-9B0E-4F5B-8FCE-7B528CB78ACB_zpswspfs2re.png

I love all the books by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy so I’m always in heaven when they write a book together. Top Secret was a hilarious and swoony enemies to lovers story.

Keaton is a popular jock in a college frat with not a worry in the world. He’s rich, has a lot of friends, and a beautiful girlfriend. He also wants to go a different path than what his father wants for him and it makes the family dynamic complicated. Luke Bailey, Keaton’s frat brother would die to have Keaton’
Shile
First 50% - 4 stars

The rest - 1.25 stars

*Warning! May contain spoilers*

Aye, Aye, Aye!

It is Me! Not the book!

description

I kept asking myself. Are these the same authors who wrote HIM? This book was a MAJOR letdown.

The story reminded me of a TV show I watched and actually enjoyed about Frats, Sororities, Pledges and all that Rush stuff called Greek. I watched that series and lost some brain cells along the way, that happened here too. These characters were just there, superficial, underdeveloped, unbelieva
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 LobsterShorts Stars!!

First off, let me just say that ending had me swooning!

photo swoon_zpsyxjvagiv.gif

Keaton is a gorgeous college jock from a very wealthy family but he has a lot on his plate. He has football games to win, a campaign to plan and a father and girlfriend to please. What would you do if your girlfriend of six years asked you to have a threesome with another guy? Then explains it's what she wants for her birthday. Well if you're a people pleaser like Keaton you do what you can to make it happen. Keaton w
Wendy
4,5

I absolutely freaked when I found out about this "Top Secret" book....but in a good way of course 9f01372377900d9203bc4efe48eb1659

omg omg omg gif - Google zoeken

These authors are wonderful when they write their own stories (and I have read many of them), but when they put their minds together...they create absolute MAGIC. Case in point "Him" and "Us". Two of my all time favorite books !!

So you can understand that I HAD to read this one. I just knew it was gonna be another favorite. Spoiler alert: it was !!

awesome gif - Google zoeken

This is a wonderful "enemies to lovers" kind of stor
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG (live on May 6th)

TITLE: TOP SECRET
AUTHOR: Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
RELEASE DATE: May 7th 2019
GENRE: MM Romance
TROPES: Enemies-to-lovers
RATING: 5 STARS
CLIFFHANGER: No

A story by either Sarina Bowen or Elle Kennedy is a guaranteed win. Together they are on fire. In TOP SECRET they show us yet again how harmoniously and with ease their writing styles mesh together. So my excitement went through the roof when I learned about this book. But since it was, indeed, to
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
This release was a total surprise and it honestly couldn’t have come at a better time.

I LOVED Top Secret

M/M is one of my most favorite genres and this author couple is the one that does it for me. They honestly write the BEST M/M romance – endearing characters, smart and funny dialogues, interesting storylines, with plenty of hot and sexy encounters. And that’s what Top Secret had in spades.

For me, a M/M novel has to have two very distinctive characters, even more than M/F novels. When the book
description

|ARC kindly sent by the authors in exchange of an honest review|

When we got the notification of this super top secret project by one of my faves Elle and my new found lady Sarina, I was very excited. I have only read other 2 stories with M/M protagonists and 1 of them felt like a bit fetishing in my opinion so I was kind of nervous, but oh boy. It was both hot and adorable as fuck.

Agreeing to a threesome for your girlfriend’s birthday is bound to be interesting and that’s exactly how Keaton fe
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Compulsively readable goodness from one of my favorite powerhouse writing duos, Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy.

My expectations were abso-freaking-lutely high as Him is one of my all-time favorite books. I was giddy, positively beside myself with glee, at the prospect of another book from these two stellar authors.

And just as I expected, I couldn't get enough of Top Secret. I stayed up waaaaaay past my bedtime (3:36 am, to be exact) to finish it, irritating the crap out of my sleeping husband. I
Judith
May 14, 2019 added it
DNF @ around 32%,

I can't even be bothered to explain why.
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!!
US: https://amzn.to/2GVVle0
UK: https://amzn.to/2VIJPMC

When Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy write MM together I already know it's going to be steaming up my Kindle. And this book was no different. Keaton and Luke were fire together and I loved that heat. On top of some bi-curious fun in this book we also had some enemies-to-lovers thrown in and I loved that. It added so much sexual tension between these two and had me drooling for more of them with every flip of the page.

Luke and Keaton
Wil Loves Books!

When I found out a couple of weeks ago that Sarina and Elle were going to publish something together again, I couldn’t contain my excitement. We were also sworn to secrecy, lol, but I was desperately waiting for this. As soon as it hit my kindle, I knew I had to go in. It simply made my day, or week or month ❤.

I love both of these authors. They are always at the top
Moony Eliver
2.5 stars. Originally I rounded up because I liked some of it, especially in the beginning. But I can’t say I liked the book on the whole nor do I recommend it, so I've adjusted that.

Let’s just speak frankly about what we’re all thinking. The expectations were high for this one. And how does it compare to one of the most popular M/Ms ever? Hmm. Not favorably.

I was initially optimistic, because this writing duo definitely has some chops in the heat department, and those things were looking up. An
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Top Secret - Bonus Epilogue
(view spoiler)
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
While on vacation, I jotted down things about each book I read so I could somewhat form short reviews when returning. I didn't forget anything about this book AT ALL! It was that GOOD!

I'm sure you've read a lot of reviews on this beautiful book, so I am gonna put it very nicely,
READ THIS BOOK, I am still swooning

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Elle Kennedy
May 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarina and Elle have teamed up for the first time in two years to bring out a Top Secret release. (That's actually the title.) It's an edge-of-your-seat romance with two heroes and a full serving of shenanigans.

The plot is something like You've Got Mail. But instead of Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks, you've got a couple of competing fraternity brothers who like to get frisky on an anonymous app.

Hot frat boys ✔

Secrets and lies ✔

Sexting in a frat house ✔

Punctuation humor ✔

"Addictive. Wildly sexy. Complet
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Not Bad, But Want More*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The book centers around college jock with a rich family, Keaton ‘LobsterShorts’ Hayworth III (21) and his classmate and frat brother Luke ‘SinnerThree’ Bailey (21, turns 22) is on a scholarship to Darby College. When Keaton's girlfriend of 6 years, Annika wants to have a threesome with another guy.... Luke and Keaton is also opponents in the race for frat president, but for different reasons. Luke, cause he needs the free room the president gets and Keaton,
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

I am a big fan of both Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, so when I saw they were writing another book together I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I’m not generally an M/M reader, I don’t mind them if they’re done right, like how these two authors always seem to master and this book was no exception, they were on fire with Top Secret.

Keaton is a rich and popular col
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

College in Connecticut.

Keaton and Luke.

One is a super rich heir who is trying to follow his dream instead of taking over dad's company and the other is the townie with the slightly criminal family who has to work two jobs to be even able to afford food and a tiny room in the frat house.

The frat house both boys are living and ... and they're nowhere close to being besties!

Then there's Annika. She's the girlfriend of rich boy Keaton. She's been his girl for six years. Keaton thought their relation
Teal
From "I'm so excited to get my hands on this" to "returned for a refund" in record time.

DNF at 10%.
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
I wanted to love it. I really, really did ☹
Gabriella (Gabi)

dnf @20%
Here's proof why you shouldn't buy books blindly even from your favorite author.

The setting might not have been the problem after all. I read books about fratboys before, in fact I'm gonna read one just after this.

The problem was that on top of the MCs being fratboys, they're also dumb, shallow, superficial and self-absorbed jocks, who says things like "Yo!" and

" She looks smokin’ hot in a teeny string bikini, and my abs are looking tight, if I do say so myself."

and
" I swipe right. The s
Nicola
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Mixed feelings over this one with parts I loved, others which left me a little disappointed, moments that were just okay and some that were flat-out hilarious.

description How do lobsters find their playmates?”

Having read and loved Bowen and Kennedy’s previous collaborations, particularly Him and Us, I don’t think you could go into Top Secret without some degree of expectation. And in several respects they were met—Keaton and Luke were likeable and I enjoyed the You’ve Got Mail vibe to the early part of th
Penny Reid
May 07, 2019 marked it as to-read

Hot frat boys ✔

Secrets and lies ✔

Sexting in a frat house ✔

Punctuation humor ✔

"Addictive. Wildly sexy. Complet
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was simply a wonderful romance! I pretty new to Sarina Bowen's writing and very new to Elle Kennedy's but they have both totally won me over. I was really excited to start reading this book and actually had to read just a bit as soon as it became available. I rarely start reading books right away so that really says a lot about my eagerness to read this book. This book was everything that I had hoped it would be and I had a fant
Exina
I almost didn’t finish it. I considered quitting at the first chapter: crazy rich and perfectly beautiful characters, annoying frat problems. Then – for whatever reason – I went on.

But I skipped a lot of pages. A lot.

The frat house issues left me totally uninterested. The characters were too black and white, too papier-mâché. The storyline was predictable.

But the writing style is pretty good, the interactions of the two main characters are entertaining, the sex scenes are hot. Although too ba
Jessica
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOW!? WHAT?! AH! That was my reaction when I saw that Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy had a new M/M romance coming out. I absolutely adored Him when I read it last year and couldn't wait to read a new book from this amazing author duo.

Keaton loves his girlfriend. They've been together for years and are best friends. So when she asks if they can mix up their intimate life, Keaton is surprised, but he decides to agree as a gift for her birthday. When he joins an app and starts talking to a possible
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

I liked this one well enough. Plenty of banter. But it kind of read like an MF. What can I say?

I enjoyed the banter and the messaging through the app. But the break-up for the sake of drama. #overit

Maybe I'm just too old for new adult. I have very little patience, sympathy or compassion in my old age! #shrugs

Keaton's dad was a huge PRICK, until all of a sudden he wasn't. What? And Luke's family. Ugh!

It was fine. I was entertained.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, shelly, missy
GAH!!! There is something about the dynamic duo of Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy that I am ALWAYS here for. They have this special something that I die for and I am seriously all about it. I don't read a lot of M/M but have made it a point to consume the M/M stories by these authors as they are always filled to the brim with the spitfire banter goodness that I live and die for. Keaton and Luke were absolutely amazing. Their story was swoony and full of the confusion and sexy goodness of any new ...more
Garden Of REden
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
REVIEWED BY JENN

OFF THE CHARTS

Separately, Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy are two of the best writers publishing today. But put them together, and they are a powerhouse. There is something magical that comes from their co-written words. It's something you don’t often experience, but when you do, you know you're in for something unique. Top Secret, their latest collaboration, is that something special.

You know nothing good can come of a girl asking her long term boyfriend to shake things up by ask
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30 books, including: the True North series, co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy, The Ivy Years series and the Brooklyn Bruisers. And more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need to know what's coming next ? Get
“I’m just a guy, standing on a beach in nothing but his favorite pair of lobster shorts, waiting for the right man to love me.” 2 likes
“Logging out of the app last night was painfully hard. So was the state of my dick. You have no idea how hot it is helping a guy explore his sexuality.” 1 likes