Start by marking “Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)” as Want to Read:
Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)

Hero's Haven

(Dark Protectors #11)

He’s her darkest fantasy. . .

After years of struggling, Haven Daly has finally accepted that she’s nuttier than a fruitcake. Why else would she see visions of a beautiful but tormented male every night . . . and actually believe she can talk to him, even feel his touch?  But thanks to those dream journeys, she can paint images nobody else on earth can duplicate.
Published January 21st 2020 by Lyrical Press

Start your review of Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Minty fresh Stars

ONE word WOW!!!!!

Hero's Haven was so damn good. OMG I don't know how Rebecca Zanetti does it, but she is amazing. God I love that woman. Every book she writes is gold. Quade and Haven were better than even my expectations, which were super high. The plot was action packed, the banter was hilarious and I loved both Quade and Haven. They were both well developed characters, relatable and very lovable.

Quade was delicious. Sexy, protective, alpha without being annoying,
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Haven thinks she's going insane. Her whole life, she's had dreams of mystical beings and places and now one of the people from her dreams is right in front of her. He's got to be part of her delusion, right? She's definitely lost her mind because Quade. Isn't. Real. Hahahahahaha. As the reader, her resistance to facts was hilarious! And poor Quade had to convince the female who was raised to believe she was human and mentally ill that everything she dreams really exists. There really are magical ...more
Bev
Well, well, well, I rather enjoyed that. I love this world that Zanetti has built, love her alpha male vampires/demons/hybrids that are really just Neanderthals with fangs. What I haven't liked in a few books is the heroines but I'm happy to say I liked Haven. Yes, she did some pushing away, but this time it was justified, she had her own world of hurt that she was struggling with and that's before she gets whacked upside the head with a revelation about who she really is.

The struggle is still
PamG
HERO’S HAVEN by Rebecca Zanetti is the eleventh book in the Dark Protectors paranormal romantic suspense series. It worked as a stand-alone novel for me and is the second book that I have read in the series this year. However, I believe reading the previous books would likely add to a reader’s enjoyment of the novel.

The story takes place in several fantasy worlds as well as several western USA states including Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah. Haven Daly dreams of a tormented man every night an
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
I’ve read many (if not all) of Rebecca Zanetti’s earlier PNR works, starting with Fated and ending with Marked (including all of the novellas in between). Fated (Dark Protectors, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Claimed (Dark Protectors, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti Tempted (Dark Protectors, #2.5) by Rebecca Zanetti Hunted (Dark Protectors, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Consumed (Dark Protectors, #4) by Rebecca Zanetti Provoked (Dark Protectors, #5) by Rebecca Zanetti Twisted (Dark Protectors, #5.5) by Rebecca Zanetti Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6) by Rebecca Zanetti Tamed (Dark Protectors, #6.5) by Rebecca Zanetti Marked (Dark Protectors, #7) by Rebecca Zanetti See!!! 👀😅👀

Unfortunately, I’m not up to date on her new spin off since “The Great War” and prophecy conclusion in Marked. So it will come as little surprise that I had to take a second to understand all of the connections between the characters in this time period and the preexisting one. However, this d
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hero's Haven is Quade and Haven's story. I'm so glad Quade has finally come home. It was pretty fun to see him adjust to technology after being away for so long. He's still got that famous Zanetti alpha personality that I love so much.

Haven is one of my more favorite heroines in this series. She's not a fighter at all but that never seemed to be a handicap for her. It's cool to find out what she is and the capabilities that she has. She played such a big role in this book.

This couple was fun. I
Dali
Rebecca Zanetti adds another unputdownable, non-stop action read with explosive chemistry to her Dark Protectors series.

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
What a wild ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! I have to say this book was a great story right from the beginning. Loaded with so much action, it would be tough be to bored.

I loved the intense and immediate connection between Haven and Quade. They were the type of characters that just begged to be understood and their spark and heat just blew up the pages. Intense passion and deep understanding was perfectly written for them alone. Both characters were so unique, I felt it right in my soul.

While thi
Claire Robinson
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 - "Stop being a jackass and bite me…" Stars!

I always love returning to the Dark Protectors universe, it is hands down my all time favourite PNR series. But I did question at the start of this reboot as to whether the author was just going to rehash tropes that had already been used in the original books, I am so glad I was wrong, because although there are similarities there is no escaping the fact that The Seven and the story playing out around them, Ulric and Hope Kyllwood-Kayrs has grabbed
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

I love this world so much. I can't get enough of the Enforcers. This is Quade's story. It promised to be heart wrenching and it was. But the author also gave us a great bit of action, some humor and of course that pesky Karys mating symbol.

I loved Haven's back story. More intrigue was laid for the overarching story line. The whole gang seems to be present and ready for whatever comes next. It was great to see the Enforcers and their mates again. If I have an issue, it is with the famil
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Hero’s Haven by Rebecca Zanetti

Dark Protectors book 11. Dark paranormal romance. Best read as part of the series.
Quade, after centuries of protecting the realm and fighting for his life, is finally freed by Haven, who can travels between worlds in her sleep. It’s now his job to protect her from the ultimate enemy.

Lots of characters from prior books. It can stand as a romance on its own but there is so much back story and an overall arc that it’s better if you know some of the story. Haven has b
Alison
So I wasn't looking forward to this novella because Quade Karys and his eternity spent in an alternate dimension sacrificing himself to save the world, yawn, all the angst, yawn. But I was pleasantly surprised, this was more about Haven Daly the (apparently) human who has been drawing pictures Quade and the other members of the Seven, plus alternate dimensions, for years.

Haven rescues Quade from the alternate dimension just when he thinks all hope is lost, but Quade's rescue brings the release o
Shelley
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Haven finds her Hero💕

Loved returning to the Realm with our Dark Protectors and finding out more about Quade and Haven. I can only imagine the frustration Quade would feel coming to this new world and experiencing everything, in our time with our current technology for the first time and trying to navigate it all while trying to fight the enemy❣️

This story is non stop action and I absolutely loved it😍 I hope we get more as I would love to see Benny find himself a mate, even after he’s proclaimed
Dali
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Haven Daly had resigned to the fact that she wasn’t normal. How else could she explain the dreams of other worlds she so expertly exhibited in her paintings? Or the incredibly handsome man she envisioned she could talk to and practically feel? Then that man appeared before her. Naked. In a snowy field while being attacked by strange men with fangs. It was at that moment that sh
Ruth’s Romances
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 “Maybe fate had given her a present. Maybe not. Everytime she trusted in her life, it turned out wrong.”✨
Haven Daley has lived her entire life thinking she’s crazy. Taking journeys in her dreams, with visions of a tormented male every night. Her only comfort is painting these images she sees, knowing he’s coming for her. Quade Kayrs has lived a lifetime of pain and misery, isolated. Only keeping sane by the vision of a beautiful woman with green eyes. When he finds himself in a stran
AJ
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“He had returned. This world had better be ready.”

5 stars!

OMG, I love this book! It’s action packed and a wild ride from start to finish, I was hooked from the very first moment and struggled to put this one down. It’s exciting, fun and intriguing with fantastic character dynamics and a gorgeous romance, and I loved every little bit of it.

I’m a huge fan of the Dark Protectors series and am loving the direction of this second story arc that began in book #8, shifting the storyline away from the
AlwaysV
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this amazing story so much! Couldn't put it down! I only read three books in the series so far. But I had no doubt this one had to be the best! Quade and Haven were one of my favorite HEA couples. Both were so likable, so loving, and so perfect for each other. Together they were unstoppable against the enemies! Loved that Haven's gift of painting was such a magical weapon as well as crucial visions.

There were so many captivating scenes: when Quade reunited with his surviving brothers and
Mary Kirkland
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quade is part of a super secret group of warriors that keep Earth protected from the evil Ulric. He has spent centuries in another realm where he has spent his long life being tortured and endured unimaginable horrors. But as a vampire-demon hybrid he kept coming back to life when he died, and so he lived a long time in the hell world he was trapped in. When his world starts to collapse around him it's Haven that helps him escape and bring him to Earth.

Haven's adoptive parents thought there was
Jewlsbookblog
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Once Haven and Quade decided they weren’t delusional and insane, things started coming together in a wild way! Their snarky banter built up the sizzling attraction and delivered as promised!

I also loved seeing the Logan, Garrett, Dage, and Talen-haha, Talen is a complete throwback, but I love him to pieces! I’m now wondering who’s up next and what’s in store for this motley crew!

Pam
Mar 30, 2020 marked it as arc-up-next
Copy kindly provided by Kensington Books., via NetGalley,for an honest review.
Bourbon, Books, and Brenda
Quade is my new book boyfriend! I will save all the toothpaste just for him!
******
Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All the stars for this book!
Kindle unlimited: No
******
This book 📖 has now become one of my all time favorite books 📚! I have always loved Rebecca Zanetti’s writing, but this book was special. The storyline, characters and action just clicked for me, and don’t even get me started on Quade!

Quade was amazing, Haven was amazing. The two of them together was perfection! Quade lear
Cassandra
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I have started collecting this series and have 7 of the 11 so far , but still need this one, and I also have several of the novellas too! I have not read them all yet!

The cover is yummy!!

This is the 11th book in this series, but it is only the 4th one I’ve read. This series is alre
Julia's Book Haven
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve pretty much been looking forward to Quade’s book ever since The Seven were introduced to the series. And he did not disappoint! And neither did Haven, both of them fought their mating till the bitter end but it was so very entertaining to watch them resist. They both had hard lives, neither believing that love or ‘mating’ was in the cards for them but once they started to trust each other it helped them find their way to a HEA. Very much enjoyed this couple, they couldn’t have been more dif ...more
Beth
Hot and sizzling sexy, Hero’s Haven takes the reader on amazing paranormal romance ride.

Quade is a sexy, uber protective, alpha male. Stuck in an alternate world, for a crap ton of years, Quade has suffered a bleak and torturous existence. So, he is certainly due some happiness.

Haven has been having visions for years. Hiding from her crazy as heck adoptive parents, who want to cleanse her sinful soul, Haven has been on the run until she comes face to face with one of her impossible visions…Quade
Susan Cordeiro
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read this entire series and have really enjoyed it. This is Quade and Haven's story... For readers of the series, Quade is one of the Seven, the one who wants to kill Ulric. For reader's who haven't read the series I would suggest reading it from the beginning so that you can follow the timeline of the search for Ulric and the story of the Seven and the Keys.
It's a great read, lots of romance, of course, but the main plot of the series is very interesting. Readers of Fantasy would enjoy t
Jen Davis
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book so much more than the last one in the series!

Quade finally returns to earth and I love, love, love that it's the heroine who rescues him rather than one of his friends. We found out in Alpha's Promise that Haven was somehow meeting with Quade telepathically in the dimension where he was trapped. Well, turns out, not only does she have the power to visit other worlds, she has some abilities to manipulate those worlds as well.

Haven has spent her whole life considering
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I was so excited to finally read Quade’s story. Having been trapped in a parallel dimension for centuries, Quade Karys is released back to this plane. He is not sure how it happened but he knows that he was rescued by a beautiful woman. Artist Haven Daly has been running for years. When she stumbles across a man that she has been painting for years. On the run, these two learn a lot each other and what they are willing to risk to have a chance at love. Quade is hilarious and his having to learn ...more
Tracie R
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgally
A compelling, fast paced, well delivered read! Quade and Haven are fabulous characters and the ensemble cast around them is dynamic. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and highly recommend you grab your copy and start reading.
Rolé
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haven Daly and Quade Kayrs have been dreaming about each other for years, with Haven on Earth believing herself to be crazy, and Quade in his dimension trying to keep Ulric from escaping. Quade believed the end was in sight for him and he was embracing it with open arms, when Haven appeared and somehow pulled him back into the real world. The two have to go on the run together to escape the Kurjans, and eventually they find their way to the rest of Quade’s band of brothers. Slowly Haven came to ...more
Kelly Williams
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved, loved, loved!! Great addition to an already amazing series!! I love the 7 take on the Dark Protectors and I really enjoyed Quade and Haven's story. Especially with all the build up from prior books. This book picks up where the last on left off. Haven and Quade finally are together and their relationship blooms from there. Of course Quade is your overbearing, sexy alpha and Haven is a strong female characters. Tons of drama, violence, romance and steaminess!! Definitely recommend.

• Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • Pivot (Deep Ops, #2.5; The Brodies of Alaska, #.5)
  • A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1)
  • The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding, #1)
  • My Darling Duke (Sinful Wallflowers, #1)
  • The One For You (The Ones Who Got Away, #4)
  • Dragan (Stone Warriors, #4)
  • Bishop (The Protectors #15)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Dark Alpha's Temptation
  • Red Awakening (Red Zone, #2)
  • The Gift of the Marquess (Love is All Around #2)
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #15)
  • Broken Dawn (Immortal Guardians, #10)
  • Cabin 1 (Steele Shadows Security #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Dark Protectors (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
  • Claimed (Dark Protectors, #2)
  • Hunted (Dark Protectors, #3)
  • Consumed (Dark Protectors, #4)
  • Provoked (Dark Protectors, #5)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • Marked (Dark Protectors, #7)
  • Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)
  • Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)