Start by marking “Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5)” as Want to Read:

Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy

(Fairy Tale Billionaire #5)

Operation Cherry. Double Pop.

Hey. Don’t judge. Sometimes a girl’s gotta do, what a girl’s gotta do. And after waiting 7 years for my childhood best friend to realize that I’m the girl of his dreams — I’m taking matters into my own hands.

Step 1: Fabricate car trouble.

Step 2: Call Grady and feign helplessness.

Step 3: Let him rescue me.

Step 4: Kiss him.

It’ll work, right? W

Published April 23rd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Sheriff McVirgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheriff McVirgin

Nova
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This quick story was quirky and oh so cute. This is my first book by this author and I will definitely reading more.

Gina has been in love with her best friend Grady for as long as she can remember and she is finally ready to show him how she really feels. The plan is to sabotage her car, call him for assistance and he will see what he has been missing should be simple but of course nothing ever goes according to plan. Can she get her man or will she end up still being friends?

Grady has decided
Melissa
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a super quick, sweet, sexy and really fun read!
Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe! Both virgins, no op drama but there is some crazy hijinks! No abuse!
Cali Jewel
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this sweetly fun and sexy friends to so much more romantic journey filled with witty banter and awesome charters.. was a very quick yet highly entertaining read.
LMR
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Alexandra Banks & Booksprout
Sheriff McVirgin A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5) by Alexandra Banks Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy By: Alexandra Banks
Here He Comes To Save The Day.... "Sheriff McVirgin" Sweeps Her up, Up, UP & Away!
She's a V¡®G¡N who's finally had ENOUGH!
Sooo, She lays a Trap for "Sheriff McVirgin,"
aka the STUD She's been Lust'n after for WAY. TOO. LONG!!
She's got the Outfit, the Waxjob (Don't ask), the Disabled car, & She's phoned in Her Distress...
NOW, She just NEEDS "Sheriff McVirgin" to Sweep Her Away & CLAIM Her...
Hope
M Hurford
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, Sweet, and Delectable Fun.
Sheriff McVirgin is just a fun, not-to-be-taken-seriously, novella. The characters, Gina and Grady are over the top, but then isn’t that what happens when friends who have known each other forever and who are now desperate to move into the lovers camp tend to do? They are not thinking too rationally, ergo the dry humping on the ground in the Piggly Wiggly Supermarket. That’s Right! Ergo jumping into an AMC Gremlin to chase an armed robber from said Piggly Wiggly
MJM
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gina has been lusting after Grady for way too many years now. But it's as if he just doesn't "see" her at all. What is Gina to do to get his attention? This starts the humour driven romance that is both sweet [with virgins] and plenty of steam heat. Wonder witty interaction between these two lovers [to be] and just sit back and enjoy the storyline. Absolutely marvellous characters and I was kept turning page after page into the 'wee small hours' of the morning. But it was lost sleep well spent. ...more
Magali
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute and short
It's a very short story. I liked the blurb that seemed pretty funny: A virgin decides to lose her virginity with a policeman (also a virgin but who intends to stay one until marriage). She decides to mount a plot to convince him to act.
Finally, the whole is rather cute, and sometimes funny by the approaches of each of them, with some scenes of actions related to the craft of the hero as well as some hot scenes. It was nice to read and fast.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader C
BusyM3
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced steamy read that you will not put down till the end. Gina has always wanted the Sherrif Grady. She thinks he wants only to be friends, but what she doesn't know is he is working hard to make sure he is the man for her. It is a fast paced read, with steamy chemistry, great story and characters. A must read.

Melissa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These best friends are about to let loose for the first time and boy its seven years of pent up desire. Grady and Gina have had the hots for each other but she's ready to take matters into her own hands to make it happen.
It's quick, lusty and over the top love.

DENICE
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
IF YOU VOICE YOUR DESIRES, THEY MAY COME TO YOU

A short story of two unrequited loves that explode into everything each one’s heart desires. Sheriff Grady McViggen has been in love with Gina since he was a teen and she has been in love with him for the same amount of time. Once they let their true feelings out, the sparks fly.

I VOLUNTARILY RECEIVED THIS ARC TO GIVE AN HONEST REVIEW
Darlene
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read all 5 tales. Gina's story is the only one that was not based on a fairy tale. The story is funny, well written, insta-love. A quick pick me up to brighten your day.

Elvira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fun read. Once again a short story delivered with humor, excitement and loads of chemistry with this take charge sassy ♀ and her childhood love. Page turner for sure.

Raveen Vann
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best book yet so far. I honestly gmfell in love with these two and laughed so hard at times with them. I could not get enough and really enjoyed this so much. One way or another she will get him to notice her as more than a friend.
Michelle
AWWW. So cute, I adored this story. Double pops and a happily ever after. The good guy lets his inner caveman out and it sure was a fun ride. The happily ever after is adorably mushy and perfect. Enjoy!

***I decided to review an ARC of this book.***
Elizabeth Stokes
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was quick

Awesome lil yarn! Good storyline, sweet, cheezy, fun, and a quick read. There was just right amout of sexy which left no doubt that the main focus was romance even though the blurbs focus was loosing virginity, but to a man she loved forever!
Jeanna Shaver
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Consider it a must read.
Gladys
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This steamy short delivers hefty doses of steam, sweetness and cute. A fun story with a good level of emotions for an inst-love romance. I really enjoyed it. This is my honest, voluntary review.
KKB
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute fast short story. totally loving this new author
Gladys
May 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Book listed under wrong author 2 13 Apr 28, 2019 06:48AM
Get Your Free Starter Library at www.alexandrabanks.com/coming-soon
Alexandra Banks delivers smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You’ll get that romance read afterglow…every single time. Better yet, AB books are short and sweet – because let’s be honest, sometimes quickies are best. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!

Fairy Tale Billionaire (5 books)
  • Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Tempt the Wolf (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)