Start by marking “The Warrior's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Warrior's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #4)

The Warrior's Mate

(Iriduan Test Subjects #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  343 ratings  ·  34 reviews

Five years ago, I was abducted by aliens….

After a harrowing escape from an alien research facility, I found myself in the care and protection of an alien species called the Akrellians, but I didn't trust my instantaneous attraction to the commander of the ship. After all, I had no idea what the evil Iriduans had done to me, so I didn't know if my feelings were even

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 251 pages
Published April 22nd 2019

really liked it 4.00  ·

Erin
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tiny Dancer

Theresa was one of the women rescued in book 1. Joanie settled with her kraken, Claire had her scorpion, Cass was found by her serpent, Theresa and Tarin decided to go back home. But longing for home and readapting to a place you no longer fit in with are 2 different things. Especially when part of your heart was left dancing in the stars. Akrellians may be vaguely reptilian but they are far from cold. Tirel let Theresa go because of his honor. But honor isn't love and is a cold repla
Under the Covers Book Blog
This is a series that needs to be read in order. So if you haven't read this yet, go back and grab book 1 The Scorpion's Mate and give it a try! It's a fantastic book, with a deliciously scary sexy alien hero.

If you cast your mind back to book 1 of this series, The Scorpion's Mate, then Theresa and Tirel are familiar characters. Theresa was one of the women who was saved alongside the heroine...but opted to go home to earth. Tirel was the commander of the ship they were on when they were rescue
Tiffany Roberts
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is getting better and better! Can't wait for the books to come!
Kelly
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some time has passed since our plucky heroines were abducted from Earth. A few found their happy place with their (very) alien mates while Theresa and Tarin opted to head back home. Guess what? Not being able to tell people what has happened to you (or at least having everyone think you're a kook if you do tell) makes it VERY hard to deal with all the craziness you were put through.

In other words, Theresa isn't in the best mental place when we first catch up with her. As much as she loves her fa
Charlotte
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
*WARNING* for 18+ due to sexual content
Tirel knows who his mate is, where she is, and that's the problem. Tirel met his mate 5 years ago and they formed a psychic bond as soon as their eyes met, but Theresa turned him down and went back to Earth. Tirel's subconscious is trying to seek her out.
Theresa has tried dating many times, but it's just not right. Theresa now knows she made a HUGE mistake 5 years ago when she turn down Tirel.
The description of Tirel is fierce and vivid. The story is a rem
Andie
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun read

I really enjoyed this fourth installment of this series. There was a much broader world building section to this book. The customs and the world itself was a lot of fun to discover. Can not wait foe the next book!
Shasha
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Liked the least

I was excited for another book in this series but was let down.
I liked the point of views from the main characters but the writing was mostly telling with some dialogue inbetween. It didn't engage me with the characters even though what was happening was supposed to be interesting. The best parts were in the moment.
Hope the next one improves!

Read in KU, typos
Jennifer Turner
May 18, 2019 rated it liked it
It was pretty good

I enjoyed Tirel's character when we were first introduced to him and I'm happy he got his HEA but lot of these stories don't really make sense to me yet a lot of it was very predictable. Mainly speaking about Halian I knew that Hunter and Halian were double crossing the girls from the very beginning especially when they found Hunter with the knife in his already damaged eye, I mean really if Halian was really trying to get at Hunter don't u think he would take out his last goo
Debbie Kilburn
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Time stands still

Tirel rescued Theresa from a test lab by bad aliens. They connected on a spiritual level and he asked her to marry him. But all she wanted was to go home to earth. So, he sent her home and went through Hell for five long years. Their connection didn't get any less for either of them. Then, an alien shows up and tells Theresa that Tirel is in danger and she is the only one who can find him. So, on goes Theresa and her best friend. She finds and rescues him. Then they realized tha
Sharon Gillman
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the way this author tells a story

This is well-written series about aliens whom actually look like aliens. The books have it all; action, romance and characters and worlds that are so intriguing they suck you in wanting more. And per Ms. Trombley's parting words, at the end of this book, there should be at least 3 more books in this series that I will look forward to reading
Rosa Maria Garcia
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Hit

A beautiful love story that was well-written and holds your attention from beginning to end. It has everything you want in a romance about aliens with enough action and drama to keep you on your toes with awesome characters? l'm so glad that you have more books to come beause it's an awesome series and I enjoy reading them. Definitely a must buy and waiting anxiously for the next book.
Elvira Watson-ocampo
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sci Fi romance at its best!

I have read everyone of the books By this author and let me tell you this you will become addicted! There’s a lot of silliness lots of fun and laughs as well as hot romance and I love all the beautiful details in the space setting it really makes you feel that you’re part of the New World. I cannot wait to read the next book in her series and let me tell you it is only getting better this is definitely a must read series!
Rinny Rainwind
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Didn’t Disappoint

As I was hoping this was Hunter’s story , I was glad to see The Prime Commander get his story. Theresa is a wonderful mate and leader. I still don’t like or trust Hailin, but I’ll wait to pass judgement until his book. But he is a jerk. Ava’s book is still the one I can’t wait to read after reading the DeadFall series.
Mim Crenshaw
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

I'm almost tempted to say that this is the best one yet, but Ive loved all of them. The bond that Theresa and Tirel share is such a beautifully spiritual bond that's only theirs. And I think that it's wonderful that it can be felt by every one of his kind in their presence. This series leaves you desperately craving the next. I can't wait for Hunter's Book.
Aleastra
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can’t wait for Hunters book and that bipolar winged bad boys too

I loved Hunter and his freaky ship. Hope that the next batch of mates will be less self conscious and more secure without all the reassurances and hand holding. Seems it’s a trend for the H to be BBW with body image issues drives me nuts.
Tiblu
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad...

Not bad...
I didn’t like how foolish Theresa had been in the past but I loved how she was quick and willing to straighten things out and make things right.
Honestly I loved the story but what I hated was the lack of communication and self loathing on the H’s part.
He drove me around the bend w/his lack of communication and letting the heroine just jump to her own conclusions.
And while I kinda love how things ended up between them, a HATED how passive aggressive things were back at the H’s
Kym
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New read for me

Loved this new author for me

It was a great new sci-fi book with several romances twisted in. I love the whole dancer and dark parter thing. It really is something different
Kelly Erickson
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Culture shock

The world building is a good and the cultural differences are unique but not too much for the heroin to get past. The relation ship has ups and downs that would plague any battle weary soldiers life.
Connie Best
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly interesting

Very imaginative world and interesting characters. Good storyline and a little intrigue to make you want to read the next book. And yes, Halian needs his own story.
Maria
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warrior's Mate

I loved this book about a girl who does not want to be in love but can not fight her true feelings. I love that Theresa jumps at the first chance she gets to find her Warrior. Read this book you will get hooked on this writer.
Joeie L Clark
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fascinating Installment

Absolutely LOVE this series!! Such well written and well thought out storylines and characters. Enjoyed every moment, hated to put it down. Can not wait for Hunters story and to find out Halien's master plan. A+++++
LuDena Radford
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tarin

Train and Theresa finally come together but have several problems to overcome before they can live HEA . Still don't know what Halian is up to but whatever it is he needs his butt kicked.
Romance
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aliens
3.5 rounded up. Pretty good. Enjoy the world created. There’s still a lot of telling and needs an editor to cut out the mundane. Do like the unusual aliens and their mates. Love the connection to previous main characters from the series at the end.
Ima
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Was ok

I did enjoy the world building in this book but it was greatly overshadowed by the telling nature of the story. Having said that, I think this is a great series and recommend to adults with guts.
Leyns
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

A good/decent read. I liked that the hero was quite alien but I must admit the quills were a bit disconcerting at times. So was the slit 😳. Overall the storyline was okay.
May
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
These books have gotten so very complex in with the ongoing drama in the last two or three books. It’s feels like it’s at a totally different level compared to book 1. World building is taking place. Definitely read in order!!!
Bookish
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars.
Anita
May 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I found this to be slow and I didn't enjoy as much as her others in the series.
Jennifer Vernoy
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is an amazing book. Just like all of the others in the series. I highly recommend this series to everyone
BookPauper
This book has a slower pace than the others but the different cultures are very interesting and I enjoyed reading about the other worlds in the ITS universe.
Born a dragon, but forced to take human form to fit into those little baby carriers, Susan accepted that she'd have to live a mortal life. She just wasn't going to go around being all boring about it. As soon as she was old enough, she immediately applied for an alien abduction, but got wait-listed, so she made her lair in the desert to wait out the coming zombie apocalypse with a pair of magical ...more

Iriduan Test Subjects (4 books)
  • The Scorpion's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #1)
  • The Kraken's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #2)
  • The Serpent's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #3)
“You’re right. Tirel needs me, and if I have to march through an army of goddamned zombies to get to him, then I’ll do it with fucking bells on.” “That’s right, girl! And you have me to help you.” “You humans are insane,” Hunter added helpfully.” 0 likes