Start by marking “Tempt the Wolf (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Wolf (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)

Tempt the Wolf

(Fairy Tale Billionaire #3)

The Wolfe. Motocross racing legend. The ultimate bad boy. My mind says run, but my body says stay…

I have three ironclad rules in my life – no motorcycles, no racing, and especially no motoracing – and the Wolfe is about to make me to break all three.

All my life I've avoided bad boys and motorcycles. Now, I have a choice - lose my job or work with the Wolfe. Call me crazy

Published April 23rd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Tempt the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt the Wolf

Raecharmed
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poppy is an amazing game programmer and when her boss puts her on the motocross account she really doesn't want to do it because of personal reasons. However he wont give her an out so she goes to meets the driver she is to liaison with. Wolfe is the front runner driver of the season and he doesn't want to take time to talk to whoever is coming for the game but he is also forced to do so. Sparks fly between him and Poppy as they banter back and forth. When he goes to put her on a bike she freaks ...more
Darlene
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poppy is a gaming programmer. Adrian the Wolfe is a motocross racer. Both lost their parents at a young age, both are virgins. Poppy shut herself down after her father died motocross racing and can't tell anyone no. Adrian has never felt wanted by anyone after his parents died except his mechanic and coach. When Poppy and Adrian meet it is meant to be, they both begin to trust and experience life as they never have before, can you say insta-love? I enjoyed this great short story.

I received a fre
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I love shifter stories and I really enjoyed this captivating and interesting story. The story-line and characters are interesting and I like them. I also enjoyed the suspense, intrigue and twists and turns in this story. I look forward to reading more from this writer.

Elvira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
,Poppy and Aiden are a great couple with so much chemistry from the start. This one is a racer and a gamer that has a storyline with enough twist to keep you entertained. Both of these are amazing humans that take care of others the best that they can.

C
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't put it down!! It's a romance between a motocross biker and a gamer. It was steamy and hot!! I loved the characters!!

Beth
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Book

This one of the best books I have read in a long time. The story draws you in as if you are part of it and belong there.
Jisa Dean
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad I found these guys! Quick, steamy, and all heart. Well written and thoughtful it was a good read. I can't wait to read more.
Cali Jewel
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A super quick yet sweetly fun summer romance with lots of steamy goodness and undeniable passion... very entertaining from beginning to end and was a great read.
Sonjia - All About Books
Charity Esparza
May 09, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong author listed 3 14 Apr 16, 2019 05:11PM
Get Your Free Starter Library at www.alexandrabanks.com/coming-soon
Alexandra Banks delivers smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You’ll get that romance read afterglow…every single time. Better yet, AB books are short and sweet – because let’s be honest, sometimes quickies are best. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!

Fairy Tale Billionaire (5 books)
  • Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)
  • Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5)