Start by marking “Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)” as Want to Read:

Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance

(Fairy Tale Billionaire #4)

Hacker

Master Penetrator

She stole my hard drive and said she owned my a$$

But now, she’s made a dangerous discovery, and they’ll kill to silence her.

The only way to protect her is to take her to my safe house. A cabin in the woods. Where no one can find us and I’ll have her all to myself. She needs me to save her, but I need her more. As her enemies close in,

Published April 23rd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Hard Drive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard Drive

Start your review of Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)
Elvira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great short to add to my collection. Once again the characters are so well developed and engaging and the storyline has enough twists and turns with added hot chemistry between the couple to keep me on my toes.

LMR
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Alexandra Banks & Booksprout
Hard Drive A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4) by Alexandra Banks Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4) By: Alexandra Banks
She's Got A "Hard Drive" Just Wait'n For His Processor To RAM His Way Into Her HEART!
When it comes to a "Hard Drive,"
She's the Master... And EveryOne around Her is the Slave!
Although, There's ONE Man She'd gladly Bow DOWN to...
If... He'd EVER make a MOVE & give Her a Li'l RAM!
Well, IT looks like She just might get a Golden Opportunity...
If you call Running for
Magali
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance, hacking and attempted murders
Excellent romance that begins as an action film, continues with dirty computer vocabulary, for two heroes who had been retaining for two years to try anything and, because of the dangers they face, release their libido.
I loved this short story that is both romantic, hot, and has a lot of action.
Kaylee is a professional hacker who tests systems until she finds out that a politician is rogue and that he asks a gang of henchmen to suppress her. His friend speci
BusyM3
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kayle is a professional hacker with awesome skills. She gets a job to test a senator's system and she finds things that were not meant to be found. She goes to her friend, Nick who is a ex Army Ranger. He will protect her at all costs. He takes her to his safe house, but who will save her from him. He has been attracted to her for a while now and now that she is in danger he will stop at nothing to proctect her. The story flows well, strong characters, off the charts chemistry. A must read for s ...more
Darlene
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Companion to Tempt the Beauty. This short story is about Rosey's friend and roommate Kaylee as she snags her love interest Nick. Nick thinks he's too hardened by his life experiences for Kaylee but Kaylee knows who she want and fights for her man as he keeps her safe. Very good for such a short story.

Nate
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this one. It was quite unique...haven't read anything like it. Thought it was well written & I liked the characters. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Cali Jewel
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super sweet, sexy, fun and action packed romantic adventure that is very quick to read and for a relaxing summer afternoon read (lunch hour read) was a great read from beginning to end. Very entertaining and engaging.
adina willis
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick read

This is a quick and steamy read. The characters have great chemistry. The story flows smoothly. Plus what good possibly go wrong with a hacker and and an ex ranger.
Stephanie
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great short read. Hot and steamy with plenty of action and a decent backstory. The characters were well thought out and you don't get that often with such a short story.

Gladys
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good quick read. The engaging story offers a combination of drama, suspense, heat, action, intrigue and romance. I liked both characters and thought they had great chemistry. A great choice for when your short on time or just looking for something hot and fun to read.
Raveen Vann
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is seriously an awesome book that you will just love. When he finds out shes in danfer he will do whatever it takes to keep her safe at all costs.
Melissa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Quicky read with drama, suspense, danger and hot chemistry between the main characters. This ranger met the woman for him in the little hacker that's gotten herself in danger and that now needs to hide in his cabin

CeCe Downs
ElizrdbthSpeaks
May 01, 2019
Tacie
May 03, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Books listed under incorrect Author 3 12 Apr 28, 2019 07:05AM

• Baby, I Do: A Vegas, Baby Novella
  • His Innocent Mate (Unforgiven Country, #1)
  • Kept
  • Pretty Prize
  • Jock Blocked
  • Restored
  • Her Alpha Daddy Next Door
  • Alessandro (Obsessed Alpha, #6)
  • Boss Daddy (A DILF for Father's Day #4)
  • His Siren (A Steele Riders Family Novella #2)
  • A Woman's Worth (Spawn of Darkness #4)
  • A Lover's Worth (Spawn of Darkness #3)
  • A Token's Worth (Spawn of Darkness, #1)
  • A Feather's Worth (Spawn of Darkness #2)
Get Your Free Starter Library at www.alexandrabanks.com/coming-soon
Alexandra Banks delivers smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You’ll get that romance read afterglow…every single time. Better yet, AB books are short and sweet – because let’s be honest, sometimes quickies are best. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!

Fairy Tale Billionaire (5 books)
  • Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1)
  • Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Tempt the Wolf (Fairy Tale Billionaire #3)
  • Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5)

News & Interviews