Start by marking “Senior Year Bucket List” as Want to Read:

Caleb Samuels.
Smug. Irritating. Pain in the …
After high school, I was content with the idea of never seeing him again.
But as his sister Merilyn’s best friend, it was bound to happen eventually. I just didn’t expect it to be at her wake, where, following a foolish, naive, and completely ridiculous incident, I’m prepared to return to my perfectly routine life and wash my ha
Published July 29th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Senior Year Bucket List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Senior Year Bucket List

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Senior Year Bucket List, a standalone by J. M. Miller, tells the story of Celia and Caleb and their relationship before and after the death of her best friend and his sister, Merilyn. Despite the fact that they were pretty much exact opposites, Celia and Mer were inseparable in high school. Caleb had a crush on Celia, and he teased and tormented her because of it.

Senior year, they created a bucket list to push themselves to do a myriad of adventurous things before leaving for college. Caleb joi
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
" “Tar see ay,” he whispered again, his lips pressing below my ear before he pulled back to stare into my eyes. “Why are you so beautiful?”

Title - Senior year bucket list
author- Jm miller
publish date- 29th July
genre- second chance romance
amazon- Senior Year Bucket List https://www.amazon.com/dp/1080930558/...
My bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥

A standalone novel by J.M Miller! Celia thought she would never encounter with her best friends younger brother Caleb again.
Thuy Taylor
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the best friend's brother/sister trope. I love reunion, second chance romances. First Off, this cover😍😍. It’s literally a scene in the book, and in my eyes, makes it so much more special! 😍😍. Celia and Caleb have history. Caleb is Celia's best friends brother, Celia and Merilyn are complete opposites but their friendship worked. Celia is safe, doesn't take chances, while Mer is a thrill seeker, which is a part of her even after she graduates high school. Caleb has always pushed Celia's bu ...more
J.M. Miller
Jun 12, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books, 2019

✔ best friend's brother
✔ past and present
Release date - July 29th

Caleb Samuels.
Smug. Irritating. Pain in the …
After high school, I was content with the idea of never seeing him again. But as his sister Merilyn’s best friend, it was bound to happen eventually. I just didn’t expect it to be at her wake, where, following a foolish, naive, and completely ridiculous incident, I’m prepared to return to my perfectly routine life and wash my h
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
That bonus epilogue LOL
Senior Year Bucket List was a really cute read. It deals with loss, second-chance and an adventure that made me want to go on one of my own.

In high school, Mer and Celia created their own bucket list. Mer was always the adventurous one, whereas Celia was more guarded and careful. Off they went to start checking off the items on the list.

After high school, Mer went on to live an adventurous life for the world to see. When she died, it came as a shock to everyone, especially
Kate R
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This was my first book by the author and I was quite impressed. The writing was great, pacing was perfect, and the whole story was creative and fun. It’s a best friend’s brother trope, as well as a second chance romance. Celia’s best friend, Merilyn, passes away, and she runs into Merilyn’s brother, Caleb, at the wake. He reaches out to her a week later that Merilyn wanted them to relive and finish their senior year bucket list. The story is told in both past and present, and so you can
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
I flew through this one trying to find out where it all went wrong with Celia and Caleb. My heart was all over the place as it was sent on an emotional roller coaster. Happiness, anger, sadness...they all flitted through my mind at some point. I am sitting here still, hours later, thinking on it all and these incredible characters.

Honesty time? I wanted to read this one, but just not at this time. My reads lately have gravitated towards apocalyptic and zombies. This was not one of those reads.
Anne OK
A new-to-me-author with a delightful and fun-to-read second chance romance that switches back and forth between senior year in high school and then sends you forward five years to the present. After the death of Caleb's sister and in keeping with her last wishes, he confronts her best friend to complete a high school bucket list of "to do's." It's tender-hearted, funny, sweet, charming with some sizzle -- and a little sadness too.

Jenny B
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart is beyond full after reading this story about Caleb and Celia. Celia's and her best friend Mer came up with their senior year bucket list and made their best attempts to do them. Upon Mer's death Caleb (Mer's little brother) convinces Celia that Mer wants to have the list finished. This is such an adventure of breaking out of your shell and learning to grow personally and the love story that built up in this pulled on my heart strings and left me with feels straight to the bone.

THis bo
Karen Sedgman
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So happy l got to read Senior Year Bucket List, because I enjoyed every moment of this gorgeous story! Love going on the bucket list journey with Caleb, Celia and Merilyn's ashes, conquering fears and knocking off items that they didn't get too back in senior year! Loved that Caleb & Celia had got a second chance! A sweet love story! Awesome epilogue made me cry, and bonus epilogue made me laugh! A must read!
booksiflove
Oh my, what a story!

It kinda started with a bang. Celia and Caleb‘s story starts in High school actually. Caleb‘s sister Merilyn and Celia were best friends. C & C haven’t seen each other for a while and meet again at Merilyn’s wake.
Her last wish was to redo her Senior year bucket list, and Celia helps Caleb doing so.

It was nice to get back into their HS lives to get to know them. It’s a really sweet but also kinda sad story. Emotions were all over the place 😅

Really liked this story, and can
Megan | A Page to Turn
Caleb and Celia set out on an adventure neither of them expected to happen. This story is one of recovery from grief, living in the moment, accepting life as what it is. It's a beautiful tale of love after a loss, and it's told in a dual POV from past and present times, so you get a full picture of their lives and how life brought them to where they are now.
Shannon
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was provided an advanced copy via the author in exchange for an honest review. My honest review is that I couldn't put this down and I loved it!

This follows Celia and Caleb in the wake of Merilyn's death. Mer was a thrill seeker from an early age and she turned her love of adventure and doing crazy things into a way of life. She had a YouTube channel and a huge following, and it all started with the Senior Year Bucket List she and Celia started their senior year of high school. Celia and Mer
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
3.5/5 Stars

Disclaimer: This review MAY contain spoilers. I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This was such a heartwarming little story about second chances. What's even better is that is centers upon the Best Friend's Brother trope, which is displayed perfectly in this book.

I liked these characters but I didn't feel overly connected to them. I felt that Celia's character had the most growth and depth by far. This journey
Mary Dean
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this story! Pulled at my heart strings majorly. I just love a story that turns a tragedy into something beautiful. Merilyn was an adventurous young adult. She dies young leaving behind so many to grieve for her. Two of those major people being her best friend Celia and her younger brother Caleb. In her will (yes she had a will because she lived dangerously always seeking an adventure) she wants her Caleb and Celia to relive the Senior Year Bucket List they had created. Caleb and Cel ...more
Pamela
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I loved the first part of this book. Celia and Caleb were great characters and I liked especially the flashbacks. The second part was too far-fetched for my liking. I would have needed some profound answers for questions that arose while reading (view spoiler) ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Amazing doesn’t even cover the description of this book! I LOVE LOVE LOVE finding new authors and this one was recommended by a good friend! This book took senior year to a whole new level. I’m loving the writing style and these characters!!

This story had me crying so much and a lot of it was because I felt like we were all best friends too. Which made me feel their pain, their happiness and so much more! I don’t want to tell about specific people because this whole book had me speechless and em
Iza
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far, this author's books have never disappointed. Some I liked, other I enjoyed and a few I loved.

This is the latter.

I thought it would be a rom-com like Spied - with a few feels and swoon-worthy hero. Oh no, I underestimated the power of this book. See, it's heartbreaking. Our heroine, Celia has lost her best friend. Mer was the daring of the duo, the one who took most risks, pulling Celia along with her, having her step out of her shell. That's how their senior year bucket list was born.
An
Shelves: modern, arc
*I received an arc in exchange for an honest review.

Celia and Caleb are reconnected after the death of her best friend who is also Caleb's sister, who have left them to complete their senior year bucket list.

In the story we see how they recreate some of their high school moments while they created new memories. During that we also learn more about their high school time through flashbacks, which I adored. Both of them work through difficulties and help each other while going through a very emo
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this heartwarming story of the Senior Year Bucket List. It is emotional, heartbreaking, and heartwarming. There is humour, adventure, steamy romance, and a second chance for love. The characters are wonderful and the storyline is unique.

This is my first book by this author and I am looking forward to more.

Liz Parks
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I suck at giving reviews because I never know what to say beyond "loved it; loved the characters"! But I am going to give it a try...

I loved the story... loved the characters! LOL! Seriously! This is one of those books that once you start reading, you won't want to put it down. I read it in a day! I spent a lazy day on the couch just reading away and when I finished the book, I wanted to cry because I felt like my best friends had moved away! This book gives you all the feels! From love,
Jesssiereads
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
An new adult nest friends brothers second chance romance. Told in past and present.

Caleb is Merilyn younger brother. He broke Celia’s heart in the past.

Celia is Merilyns best friend. She’s reserved and quiet.

When tragedy strikes these two are brought back together. Together they go on this adventure to fulfill a loved ones last wish.

An emotional roller coaster. A complete page turner. Overall an a romance adventure filled with humor all in one. A great read completely

*Received an ARC in exc
Tonya
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a fun, sweet story. First loves, best friends and second chances. Life is all about second chances right? This sure was a great ending for a bucket list. Cross everything off, find yourself and find true love. Seems pretty perfect to me. A good summer (or anytime) read.
poppy
Shelves: ng
This is a wonderful read and once I started reading Celia and Caleb's book I could not put it down it is a really good well written book that just sucks you right in, this is a really emotional but fun read I would definitely recommend you get comfy with this one.
Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
I liked this book for the most part. The cover and blurb grabbed me (which is why I wanted to read it) but I had trouble getting in to it.

Once I was able to get into a good reading groove I fell in love. The emotional rollercoaster this book kept me on was great and I didn’t want to put the book down!

Standalone ✔
YA Romance✔
Best Friends Brother✔
All the Feels✔
Rachel
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bookish_Sally
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers/ second chance romance. Oooh and that second chance is so sweet. All the what if’s of back then mixed with the challenges of now, turned out to be a pretty good story. And that kiss in the rain, totally makes me want to have my own moment, along with my own bucket list.
Melissa
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Second chance NA romance with a dual point of view. It was a cute story that mixed depth with fun and steamy moments.

Kimberly
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romantic comedy read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have chemistry. The story is an enjoyable funny, sweet, and second chances romance read.

Karen Jarrell
Three and 1/2 stars

Quick story. Cute and everything I was hoping. I liked the premise and decided to give this one a chance. A few flashbacks to help understand the whole picture. It was fast and wrapped up nicely. I enjoyed it.
Romance Retreat: Senior Year Bucket List is now available! 1 11 Jul 29, 2019 07:47AM
Romance Retreat: Senior Year Bucket List teaser! 1 7 Jun 30, 2019 04:52PM
Romance Retreat: Blogger Sign-up for upcoming release! 7 6 Jun 14, 2019 10:57AM
J.M. Miller currently resides in Florida's panhandle. When she isn't distracted by social media sites, she writes romance novels that vary in genre from contemporary to fantasy.
Aside from spending time with her family, she loves to travel and will jump at the chance to go anywhere, whenever life allows.