Start by marking “Dragons of Chaos (The Gaian Otherworld #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragons of Chaos (The Gaian Otherworld #3)

Dragons of Chaos

(The Gaian Otherworld #3)

DRAGONS OF CHAOS

The dragons and krakens are immortal enemies, their hatred spanning centuries.

Justus is the strongest Gaian assassin, the last descendent from a dragondom.
Celeste belongs to the sacred dragon priestesses, their magic keeping the planet alive in the underrealm.
The great goddess created them as fated mates, yet some endings are never meant to be…

Who can lo
Kindle Edition, 1, 325 pages
Published April 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dragons of Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragons of Chaos

Start your review of Dragons of Chaos (The Gaian Otherworld #3)
Coco.V
May 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The complete Gaian Otherworld Series (4 book series) is FREE on Amazon today (5/23/2020)! 🎁
Eva Millien
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last descendant of a dragondom, Justus is the strongest Gaian assassin and Celeste belongs to the sacred dragon priestesses whose magic keeps the planet alive in the underrealm. They may be fated mates, but some endings are never meant to be for how can someone love the dark distorted soul of a trained killer or a woman who has learnt survive in a world of pain? With the fate of a planet on the line, the vessels of the gods must stand ready to open the gates of Olympus but are they willing t ...more
Debbie Eyre
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to this series! Once again I found myself immersed into this fantasy world with star crossed lovers and dragons and Greek gods! Fast paced and filled with twists and turns, romance and magic this is a great read that can be read on its own but I really recommend you read the others first!
Seraphia
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons of Chaos by C.R. Robertson picks up where the last book in the series, Dragons of Fate, left off. Justus – the assassin of the former Elders has found his mate. But wait! There’s a twist and boy is a big one! The war continues between the Gaians and the krakens. The group of Gaians that we have been following are still discovering who they truly are and the depths of their powers and abilities. Justus now has his own problems and decisions to deal with. He’s found his mate, but is he wil ...more
Monica
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
As it continues from book 2 this was really unique. I think more time is going by than we think. Author does a pretty good job at being subtle about it. Thinking its a few days when its more like weeks and months. Time really isnt mentioned a lot but a little here and there. I enjoyed Justus and Celeste because their story is a bit different. They dont actually meet each other for awhile because of the body/soul swap. My heart broke for them both and this author can make me teary eyed which tota ...more
Alta Schwenk
Shelves: arc
Ms Robertson has done it again!

The story of Celeste and Justus showed us again that Love will conquer all. Celeste, a pink dragon, abused, mistreated, tortured and Justus the last of his kind -living as an assassin for the Gaian Council.
Krakens trying to take over the world and rule can only be stopped through the activation of Olympus and awakening the God and Goddesses in each of the misfit group trying to stop the Krakens.

Ms. Robertson has the ability to draw one into her stories to the exten
Caroline Doig
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 to The Gaian Otherworld series and I absolutely loved it and this story continues from book 2, sorry guys I’m not going to give any spoilers to this one so read the blurb and that will give you the gist to this story. I loved Justus’s and Celeste’s story I cried so many tears for these two characters and they will break your heart, there’s action, adventure, danger, suspense, passion and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. This is an amazing dragon fantasy ...more
Jennine McWilliams
💥💥💥💥💥TEN STARS💥💥💥💥💥
I've said it before and I'll say it again." This woman knows how to write a story and breath life into it"
I have just visited different planes, lived with dragon
s and been chased by a horny hellhound.
I've felt compassion for a pregnant Kraken and been confused by a satanical pink dragon.
And oh boy is there So much more.
I cannot recommend this book, this series enough.❣💜🧡💛
Emily Pennington
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is a great series. Justus is the strongest Gaian assassin, the last descendent from a dragondom. Celeste is part of the sacred dragon priestesses, whose magic keeps the planet alive in the underrealm. Justus and Celeste were destined to be fated mates.

The book is well-written and intrigues the reader right from the start. It has excitement, humor, and love. If you enjoy dragons, this series is perfect for you! Grab your copy and follow the adventure!
Brandy Mulder
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend reading the other books first as each sequel picks up right were the previous picks up. In this case within the same breath of book 2 just from Justus POV. My heart hurt for the torture these two went through. As they try to find a way to be together they also have to find a way to help take down the krakens. There is lots of action, unique twists of mythology, death, danger, adult content, and plenty of surprises. I can't wait for the next book!!
Reena
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justus and Celeste are fated mates, seperated before they even met. But Fate has a way of uniting those who are meant to be together. They both have suffered unspeakable torments. Will they be able to help each other heal?

An excellent addition to the Gaian Underworld series! CR Robertson has combined dragons, mythical beasts, demons and Greek Gods to deliver her unique take on the creation of the world and build a wonderful new world full of suspense, action and romance.
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book a wonderful ending of the Gaian Otherworld Book series. I love reading about Fated Mates even if they aren't meant to be at the time that is best for both of them. Sooner or later they are together even thru dark times, and more. I have recommended that this series is read in order and I say that again. I love the series and the author. Thank you for writing these this series.
Toni Peden
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man oh man!

I love this entire series. Celeste quickly became my favorite of all the characters. Her ferocity is matched only by Justus. I lived that she didn't need anyone to protect her, but she had to protect her mate. I do hope there is another book within this series as I can't get enough.
valerie
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Amazing story full of twists and turns. Even if you haven't read the first book in series it will have you wanting to read. I cannot wait for the next book. Dragons and mates and God's and goddesses.. Powers and transformations wow I enjoyed every word of the story. Kudos to a great writer
Charay Poarch
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love C.R. Robertson! She has this amazing way of writing so that you cannot put the book down. I have read all of her books and just when I think she has written her best the next comes out and BAM she has out done herself again. I recieved this book as an ARC and just wow! Cannot wait for the next one.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Dragons of Chaos

I absolutely love this series! It just keeps getting better and better with each book. I enjoyed how unpredictable and entertaining the characters and the story itself was.
Pat W
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving these books. Action packed, superb quality of writing and storyline. Gripping and thrilling. I couldn’t put it down. Wow on the characters they are totally awesome. I recieved a copy and this is my honest review
vamsally
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Myth and Fantasy

Dragons and greek gods meet and fight fantastical creatures of dark. Still there is time for some romance and fated mates. The story can be slightly in too many places at times but that will definitely keep you on your toes.
Nikki Bao
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justus is a dragon assassin. Celeste is a dragon priestess. Years ago an evil kidnapped Celeste for nefarious plans. A companion that Justus is close to happens to be more than meets the eye. Will their love and fate of the world survive the darkness and chaos?
Haylee James
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh goodness this book is amazing. I am so hooked by this series, the characters are completely astonishing and the details are so vivid you feel like you are actually there. The action scenes in this book has you on the edge of your seat. I recommend this series to everyone.
Jessica
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story.i have read all 3 books and WOW. Justus and Celeste's story is brilliant. I love her feisty attitude and the way they bond. Would recommend to everyone who reads fantasy. C R Robertson is amazing.
Scarolet Ellis
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragons of Chaos (The Gaian Otherworld Book 3) by CR Robertson is a wonderful story to read. This is book number three in this wonderful series that I loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about dragons.
Claudia
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for book 4!

This book like the previous ones keep you guessing and on a rollercoaster of emotions! This is a book that begs to be read!
Mary T
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action

The Karmen are ruining the world so they can take over. The Gaians are trying to avert disaster. Love rules.
Lori Hammons
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justus and Celeste's experiences moulded them into perfect mates. I enjoyed Celeste's sarcastic side, and how the Gaian's are reuniting towards a common goal. I am so looking forward to book 4.
Kate
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
Really liking CR Robertson!

Third book in the series. It was fun and has a sweet romance between two dark heroes. Can't wait for book 4!
Jackie
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superb as always. Once you start, forget about stopping. Intriguing fantasy
Donna Hokanson
May 15, 2020
Boosmummy
Oct 04, 2020
Natasha
Sep 08, 2019

• Prophecy of Magic
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Alpha Wolf (The Blue Mountain Wolf Pack #1)
  • Love Bite
  • Love at Furst Sight (Built Fur Love, #1)
  • Mine Furever (Built Fur Love, #2)
  • Sinful Secrets: A Contemporary Romance Boxed Set
  • Purrfect for Me (Built Fur Love, #3)
  • Winter's Edge (Crimson Winter Reverse Harem #1)
  • Secrets & Dark Magic (Guardians of Mates Agency, #1)
  • Her Best Friend’s Baby (Bearing the Billionaire's Baby #1)
  • Shift of Fate (Wolfguard Protectors, #1)
  • Cowboy Wolf Trouble (Seven Range Shifters, #1)
  • Moonrise (Moonkind, #1)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters #1)
  • Mistaking Her Character: A Pride and Prejudice Variation
  • Baby for the Soldier Cougar (Shifter Nation: Special Ops Shifters: Dallas Force, #4)
  • Runaway Bride (7 Brides for 7 Bears #1)

The Gaian Otherworld (4 books)
  • Dragons of Destiny (The Gaian Otherworld #1)
  • Dragons of Fate (The Gaian Otherworld #2)
  • Dragons of Retribution (The Gaian Otherworld #4)