Start by marking โ€œ#PrankLove in Blue (#LovePranks, #3)โ€ as Want to Read:
#PrankLove in Blue (#LovePranks, #3)

#PrankLove in Blue

(#LovePranks #3)

๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ก?

Ninni lives for pranking the crap out of K-Pop.
Sheโ€™d do it with him 24/7โ€”sorry: do it ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ him.

As in prank him.

Yep, their thing has everything to do with pranks.
Nothing to do with an insanity-in-a-bucket attraction.
Itโ€™s not like heโ€™s drop-dead gorgeous and has infinite charisma or anything.
His brain isnโ€™t Donald Duck, Einstein, and
Published May 29th 2019 by SD Publishing

To ask other readers questions about #PrankLove in Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #PrankLove in Blue

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list ยป

Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I. LOVE. This. Series.

Yes, these are RomComs, but I'm not being hit over the head with "hey! Look at how funny this is!" The humor is more situational, more subtle.

I met K-Pop in the previous books, and he was presented in a much different light. Honestly, in the previous books, I wasn't even sure how well he knew the English language (he's a Korean exchange student).

BUT. This book certainly cleared that all up. And holy cow, is he pretty hot! When you read the things he said to Ninni and did fo
Jo
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is, hands down, my favourite book in the series thus far.

This, for me, is much more about the characters, with less distraction provided by the pranks. And as a result, it is a much more relatable, fun and emotional story to read.

Ninni and K-Pop are delightful together. And one of the comments made by the other characters towards the end of the book I think, sealed K-Pop as a sweetheart, underneath all those hookups in this Layzboy.

I ate this up. I really did.

I voluntarily reviewed an advan
Cat
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely FANTASTIC !
I Love this series so so much,you always come away feeling all fuzzy inside after reading and Pranked In Blue is another smash Hit.It will have you laughing so hard your stomach will ache.
But a part from the usual pranks and hilarity,the story between K-Pop and Ninni was a total Joy to read it is sweet,Fun,Heartwarming Perfection.
Sunniva's writing is impeccable I dont know how she comes up with so many comedy moments,her characters are so lovable you can't help but fall in
Alyson Santos
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought Iโ€™d seen it all in Blossom Field Avenue Prankdom, Sunniva Dee throws a curveball in this sweet and hilarious twist on Deepsilverโ€™s infamous prank war. The latest installment had me laughing and kitten-cute awwing over the latest antics involving the Blossoms and the Dudes. Could this be the โ€œmotherโ€ of all pranks? Better question, how the heck do I get a room in the Blossom House?
S.F. Benson
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was anime brought to life! All I could think of was anime characters and Korean pop while reading Sunniva Deeโ€™s latest. Itโ€™s funny and serious at times. I love how the Blossoms and Dudes become surrogate family for Ninni and K-Pop! Itโ€™s a level of sincerity that is unexpected but much appreciated in this RomCom series.

I canโ€™t wait to read what happens next in this laugh out loud series!
Rhonda Ziglar
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 #PRANKLOVE STARS!! Wow, this series keeps getting better with each book. This is such a refreshing fun book and series. These characters are so fun you feel like you know them and you can't put this book down. If you are looking for a page turning book by a phenomenal author, here you go.
Angela's Book Addiction
#PrankLove in Blue (#LovePranks Book 3) by Sunniva Dee is a contemporary, new adult, romantic comedy. It's told from the first person, single point of view of the main character, Ninni Fiorentino.

The story follows the relationship between sequential artist, Ninni, and mathematician, Long Cheng (known as K-Pop). The Blossom girls and the Iota dudes continue to prank each other in bigger and more creative ways as their prank war continues. But what will happen when babies are thrown into the mix?
Heather Miller
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book #3 in the Prank War Series by Sunniva Dee. You can read as a stand alone, however, knowing who all the characters / backstory is good to have.

In this story we have Ninna and K-Pop. Ninna is going for her bachelor's degree in DCAD. She is a fabulous cartoon animator artist. She loves drawing for her blog and her assignments usually. She has always maintained a 4.0 GPA. She is worried that in her last class, she will ruin that 4.0 GPA average, as she is having issues with one of her
Brigitte
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, humour, arc, romance
This installment is a great addition to the Love by Pranks series. The Blossoms and the Dudes are surely not short of ideas for pulling their pranks. Their war pranks continues with some very imaginative and hilarious feats.

I have been curious about K Pop since the beginning of this series and I love what I discovered. Nini is a loyal Blossom, but all bets are off when it comes to their "rules".

The friendship between the two houses is amazing and when there is a crucial situation, they couldn't
Frances Hernandez
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This next installment is a great addition to the Love by Pranks series. The Blossoms and the Dudes war pranks continues with some very imaginative and hilarious feats. This book has all the insane silliness we have come to expect from these prank obsessed Blossoms & Dudes, as well as the friendship, romance and love.

I loved K-Pop and Ninni. They are the sweetest, most eccentric pairing with their wonderful style and ways. They jump off the pages with their mix of shyness, courage, humour and
Chris
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you enjoy a great rom-com? I sure do. #PrankLove in Blue delivers in more ways than one. I love the cast of characters in this series--each one unique, interesting, and captivating on their own, but together they are combustible, incorrigible, and downright enjoyable. K-Pop and Ninni are definitely two of my favorites. Not only did I find myself laughing out loud, I was also totally taken with their intense chemistry. K-Pop is super-swoonworthy and Ninni is so endearing. The zany characters s ...more
Nicole Ortiz
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This series just keeps getting better. This is a sweet, cute, funny story. This is Ninni and K Pop's story. These two are the unique ones in the group. While everyone one else seemed to be hooking up these two had a one time hookup and just seemed to be secretly lusting after each other. A prank brings them together. K Pop is such a sweetheart. Loved the storyline and loved reading all my favorite characters together again. With each story the Dudes just keep getting sweeter hard to choose ...more
Anna
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K-Pop and Ninni are fantabulously, phenomenal!! I Flove Them!! This book has all the silly, insanity we expect from these prank obsessed Blossoms & Dudes, as well as the friendship and love! Ninni is obsessed with animae & art. She's created a comic based on the outrageous personalities she is surrounded by. And K-Pop has a major role in her story. The charming boy seems to charm his way into panties despite his sometimes silly actions and condom stealing ways, including Ninni's. He wors ...more
Devina Rocek
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sunniva Dee did it once again she made the book so could I couldnโ€™t put it down I was up until 2 in the morning cause I could not put the book down chapter 14 had me laughing so loud I scared my dogs(they probably thought I was crazy) I was in tears in took me 5 minutes after I finished the chapter to stop laughing so hard so I could finish reading the book I had to explain to my husband why I was laughing so hard so I told him and even he was laughing and then of course there was chapters where ...more
Reyne Clark
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the next book in the LovePranks Series and it is such a sweet, fun, quirky read. It was a pleasure really getting to know the two leads, K-Pop and Ninni. They shine in this book and really make you fall in love with their spirit. Sunniva Dee comes up with some really cute pranks in this one too. If you want to read a nice, light, easy, funny, delightful book, then this will hit the spot just right. I can't wait to see who gets the next book in this fantastic series. I'm hoping for G ...more
Michele McMullen
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sunniva has once again given us a front row seat to the Blossoms and Dudes !! We are privleged with really getting to know these characters. It is funny, sweet and oh so full of tricksters and pranks that will have you laughing out loud. Ninni and K-Pop do their best to resist one another but the heart wants what and who it wants. Once they give in we will see that it is not all roses and the houses must give them a bit of help to resolve those probelems to hopefully have their happy ending!
~~Mi
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to the #LovePranks series by Sunniva Dee. We still get the pranks between the Blossoms and the Dudes but with this book we get to see the characters in a new and loving way. This book revolves around Ninni and her relationship with K-Pop. They are both unique characters that are drawn to each other despite all of the pranks going on. This book evolves all of the characters more so that we see them as more than just the pranksters they can be. I loved the fun, loving, and em ...more
Anna
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fab episode in the Blossoms-Dude feud!
This is sweet and feels a little 'younger' than the previous books but that may be because of the main characters' personalities more than anything.
The pranks are hilarious, some seriously brilliant escapades and the friendships within the houses are so heartwarming and true to life. Build ups to future books galore!!
This was 'only' four stars from me as I didn't feel like I got to know the main characters quite as well as previous books. It's still
Court
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a fun, quirky, loved filled book with a ton of pranks. Ninni and K-Pop have been pranking each other since they have moved into their houses, which are right across from each other. Ninni and K-Pop take you for a prank filled adventure that hits a few bumps in the road, but will their connection and chemistry move beyond that to something serious. Definitely read and find out what will happen with Ninni and K-Pop.
Nicole
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K-Pop and Ninny are amazing!!๐Ÿ˜ K-Pop is so funny. I love the way he reacts to certain situations. He never reacted like a normal guy would. I love Ninny with her blue hair, all the different contacts and outfits. She's so colorful and creative.
This story has the prank wars between the Blossoms and the Dudes still going and I hope they never end! I loved this book and can't wait to see what Sunniva comes up with next!
Brenda Walters
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved it! Sweet, sexy and fun! Another great read from Sunniva Dee in the LovePranks series. Ninni and K-Pop are so perfect together. The Blossoms and the Iotas continue to grow and evolve in their Prank wars, but work perfectly together in this one. Canโ€™t wait to read the epilogue which wasnโ€™t ready yet.
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We all know how impeccable Sunniva Deeโ€™s writing is, no matter the genre. In the #Love Pranks series, we get to see the comedic side of her writing. Each book thus far has just gotten better in comedy and the advancement of their relationships between the Blossoms and the Dudes (Iota Fraternity on campus). For me, this book was the best of the series so far. Ms. Dee had me in stitches the whole time.

Who would have thought the artist (Ninni) and the mathematician (K-Pop) had more than just a pra
Sammi Dyer
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pranklove in blue is the third book in the blossoms-dude prank feuding fun filled romcom series by Sunniva Dee. Sunniva is on a roll with this well written addictive page turning, laugh invoking, heart warming, quirky, endearing series. You won't want to miss Ninna and K-Pop's addition to this fun series. I love all three books so far, and have my fingers and toes crossed for more in the near future.
Don't miss out on the fun.
Athena Stephenson
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lol I loved this book! This is my first book by this author as I received an ARC for it but it definitely wonโ€™t be the last. I need to go back and read the other books in the series now because this story and these characters had me laughing out loud! It was a crazy, weird and hilarious group and they are all so fun and fresh! This story had lots of sweetness and depth to it as well and I really felt for them. A great book!
Kathleen Lemke (Page)
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a lover of all anime things, I was so excited to know that this time we were getting K-Pop and Ninniโ€™s story. Throw in a love story, with some crazy pranks and a little anime talk and this book had me laughing and swooning throughout the whole book. Iโ€™m still so excited that we havenโ€™t gotten Gun and Seraphinaโ€™s story because Iโ€™m truly loving the build up/foreplay. Oh how I wish I could live with the blossoms and get to do crazy pranks on hot guys!! That would be the life.
Tracy Fritts
Shelves: arc
This is the third book in the Love Pranks series. It was a sweet and delightful read. I loved the pranks and it was well written. I truly enjoyed Ninni and K-Pop story. It was a page turner. I was hooked from the first page.
I received this review copy and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review. Thank you Sunniva letting me read this story.
Christina Pannell
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved #Pranklove in blue. This may be my favorite yet.
This is Ninni's and K-pops story. Just like the other books in this series there are tons of pranks that have you laughing out loud.
In this book I felt like there was more realistic things happening.
Be sure to read this when it releases on May 29th. You won't be sorry
Cheryl Drake johnson
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this book was pretty hot with the pranks even though the guys pulled a good one. But the girls still reign supreme, but Ninni a budding Artist and K Pop a young mathematician might find they have a lot in common. Great characters and very interesting story line that turns the tables. I was given an ARC from author without obligation. I am providing an honest review.
Taz Lozada
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ninni and K-Pop are so cute together. The pranks have moved to a whole new level in this book. The pranks are a favorite part of the series for me. Ninni is a cartoonist and K-Pop is math genius, so of course they are the perfect lovers of anime together.

I can't wait for more in this series.
ยซ previous 1 3 next ยป

Sunniva Dee is a USA Today and Amazon top 100 bestselling author with an eclectic taste in books. Born and raised in Norway, Sunniva lived in the United States for 17 years before returning to the mothership, where she sucks inspiration from trolls and barn gnomes and cold little mermaids popping their heads out of the fjords. Oh, and Spotify. Always Spotify.

Sunniva dabbles in literary romance, ro

#LovePranks (4 books)
  • Love by Pranks (#LovePranks, #1)
  • Pranked by Love (#LovePranks, #2)
  • The Hunk I Love to Prank (#LovePranks, #4)