Start by marking “The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)

The Hand on the Wall

(Truly Devious #3)

Ellingham Academy must be cursed. Three people are now dead. One, a victim of either a prank gone wrong or a murder. Another, dead by misadventure. And now, an accident in Burlington has claimed another life. All three in the wrong place at the wrong time. All at the exact moment of Stevie’s greatest triumph . . .

She knows who Truly Devious is. She’s solved it. The
Published January 21st 2020 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Hand on the Wall, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Hayhorses honestly, idk. evidently the novel comes out january 21st, so wait 14 days and i guess we’ll find out?

Start your review of The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
Nilufer Ozmekik
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
They say: “Third time is charm” and when I agree: because third book of the series is the BEST WRITTEN, RIVETING, EXCITING, ENTERTAINING, A GREAT TRIBUTE TO AGATHA CHRISTIE BOOKS!

The weakest thing about Truly Devious series is lack of adorable, likable characters but you slowly get used to their quirkiness, strange antics and their asocial manners. Stevie is adorably weird, introvert, die-hard fan of crime thriller podcasts, cold cases from the past (I’m not talking about younger version of
Camile Souza (This Chamber of Books)
At the end of The Vanishing Stair it says this book will apparently be called The Hand on the Wall??

Whatever the name is, I'm bitter that I have to wait till next year to read it after yet another cliffhanger. The life of a reader is not a fair one.
TheYALibrarian
I was warned The Vanishing Stair ended on a cliffhanger. Did it stop me from finishing it in a few days? NO AND I REGRET NOTHING AND REGRET EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME!!!! FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
description

Update 1/21/20

Rating 5 Stars

Got to have this for the holiday weekend and wow...what a fucking ride. I didn't want a second of it to end. More review to come I think I just need to go sob in the corner for a while...
megs_bookrack
Update 1/2/19:

Preorder has been placed, now the countdown to arrival begins...

O.M.G.
Stop.

Hold up.

It's GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

My prayers have been answered.
kelly ♥
May 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anticipated-2020
2020...... i could be dead by then stevie will have to solve MY murder
Mariah
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
To quote the best character in this series:
“ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HAVE AN EMOTION???”

If you are like me and while you enjoyed the first two books in the series, you were kind of bored through most of it: I urge you to pick this up!

First, you get the satisfaction of finishing a series, seeing it through to the end.

Second - this one actually had me on the edge of my seat for more than just the cliffhanger!
Stayed up until 2:30AM to see it through and am now sitting at my work desk at 7:25AM,
Maryam
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.”

For once in my bookworm life I read a book directly after it was released and I’m glad I did because I loved The Hand on the Wall!
I literally ate it up and could not put it down. It’s highly enjoyable, mysterious and captivating and we finally got the answers! Definitely my favorite out of the trilogy.

In Truly Devious I struggled with liking the characters, especially the main character, Stevie. But throughout the
Tucker
Jan 01, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr
Shelves: reviewed
WE HAVE A COVER. I had a feeling it would follow the Red, Blue and Green of YA rule
*********
You know what this means.... We won't know what happens until 2020

| Goodreads | Blog | Twitch | Pinterest | Buy this book
prag ♻
Nov 18, 2016 marked it as maybe-to-read
okay, new rule.

no adding untitled books from series i haven't even read.

like, what is wrong with me??
Ashley
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Star Rating: —> 4.5 Stars

So... The Truly Devious conclusion was Truly Delightful!
(Get it? Get it? I know, the wit, how can you even take it?) Anyway, my outstanding wit aside...

Surprised? I was too! The finale of this book trio not only wasn’t in the 3 star range, but I enjoyed it so much that it scored 4 and a HALF stars from me! That kind of bump up in overall enjoyment was an amazing gift, especially because I can’t NOT read the rest of the books ffcin a series, even if i don’t LOVE the
linda ❃ (flourishreader)
note to self: never start a mystery series ever again until the series is complete ever again.

*meanwhile has 154512 mystery books that are 1st in a new series*

also: they know we suffer already so they put higher prices on books that are last in a series.
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to function until I have this book in my hands because holy shit that cliffhanger
Davina Herondale
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-favorites
22. January 2020

Guys, when I say I finished this by both audiobook and physical copy bc I had school and a 20 minute drive would NOT come between me and this amazing story, ya girl isn't lying.

Now that being said, I gotta RTC bc I have to wake up at 4 tomorrow morning for work and that thought alone makes me sad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15. October 2019

yall i need this yesterday
Loredana Munteanu
Feb 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
This *BLEEPING* CLIFFHANGER! 2020 are you BLEEPING KIDDING ME?!!!! It’s so good it hurts. Literally stayed up to finish it and this is what I get? Instead of sleeping peacefully I’m going to go full on Stevie mode and try and solve it before the book comes out. Wish me luck that I somehow don’t die in the third book too. You know what I despise is that there is still so much that hasn’t been answered and I have to wait a YEAR! Okay yeah I know the process is long and tedious to write such a good ...more
Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizard
OMG 2020 IS FOREVER AWAY! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
booksneedcaffeinetoo
Apr 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
I WANT MORE FUCKING RIDDLES.

i a m r e a d y
Amber (Books of Amber)
It was nice to get some closure! I still think this series could have been condensed into two books.

Full review to come.
tammy
Jul 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
july 3: THERES A COVER- I REPEAT THERE’S A COVER AND I WASN’T AWARE. IT’S GREEEEEEN. THE SYNOPSIS IS CRAZY AHHH STEVIE, YOU RASCAL
anna grace 🌈
y'all we have a cover!!!! and it's green which i highly appreciate bc GREEN
just aaryn
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie (That's What She Read)
3.5
Series review to come
☽✰Madison✰☾
The cover!!! I love it so much!!!

I'm super excited!!!

shannon ✨
Jul 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
GOODREADS DONT TELL ME JAN 21 WHEN ON AMAZON AND BOOKDEPO IT SAYS FEB 6 BECAUSE NOW IM DEPRESSED
The Clever Reader
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
RTC and Rating to come!

Full review is up on my blog!

michelle (magical reads)

read on my blog and listen to a playlist I made for the book! there's also a giveaway!

**I received an ARC for a blog tour. These are my honest opinions, and in no way was I compensated for this review.**

She couldn’t shake the feeling that if she could figure out the mystery of the hand on the wall, she would understand everything.

I’ve eagerly been awaiting to see how everything wraps up in the Truly Devious series. The second book left us on the precipice of solving the mystery, a
Mikaela Meyer
Feb 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-buy
this cover owns my heart
Tara Kay
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just promise me it is a trilogy and after this book, we'll be left with our questions answered! I can hold on another year if you just promise me this.
Vicky (What Vicky Read)
May 30, 2019 marked it as want-to-read-pre-orders
Shelves: 2020-tbr
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY?? THAT IS TOO LONG
Desireé
4.5 stars.

The Hand on the Wall had everything I wanted in a trilogy conclusion: a brilliant wrap up to all the plot threads and mysteries, hilarious banter, and more developed relationships. And Nate. Nate is the best and I won't hear a bad word against my grumpy little angel. I absolutely love Maureen Johnson's writing - it's witty and genuinely fun. This was a delightful trilogy with each book being strong on its own. I'm happy with how everything ended.
mara
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
im not emotionally ready for this series to end

• The List of Things That Will Not Change
  • Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle, #1)
  • The Night Country (The Hazel Wood, #2)
  • The Lady Rogue
  • The Last True Poets of the Sea
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Yes No Maybe So
  • Let's Call It a Doomsday
  • Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
  • All This Could Be Yours
  • The Glass Hotel
  • Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • Full Throttle
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories, Volume II
  • The Downstairs Girl
  • Spectacle (Spectacle, #1)
  • Sisters of Sword and Song
  • Throw Like a Girl
Maureen knew from an early age she wanted to be a writer. She went to high school at an all-girls' Catholic school and graduated from University of Delaware with a degree in writing. She now lives and writes in New York City.

Many of the adventures Maureen's characters face in her books are based on real-life stories. Maureen has traveled all over Europe, and is a Secret Sister to vlog brothers

Truly Devious (3 books)
  • Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)
  • The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2)