Start by marking “The Best Chicago Sports Arguments: The 100 Most Controversial, Debatable Questions for Die-Hard Chicago Fans” as Want to Read:

2.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Every Chicago fan knows that the only thing better than watching sports is arguing about them-picking the best, the worst and who will come out on top. And no city tears its sports teams apart like we do in the Windy City!
Veteran Chicago sportswriter John "Moon" Mullin takes you inside the 100 best debates in Chicago sports. Covering the Bears, Cubs, Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks
Published November 1st 2006 by Sourcebooks (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Best Chicago Sports Arguments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best Chicago Sports Arguments

David
Dec 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Tom
Dec 29, 2007 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nonfiction, own
The book had some interesting topics and provided some Chicago sports history, but the arguments were often short, weak, and/or incomplete. This criticism, however, stems from the fact that my friends and I give long, detailed arguments when debating sports, which I realize a book under 300 pages can't provide. Overall, I would recommend this book to other Chicago sports fans because it at least raises some good topics.
Jeff