Start by marking “101 Things to Do Before You Die” as Want to Read:
101 Things to Do Before You Die

101 Things to Do Before You Die

Visit www.101thingstodo.co.uk
Learn to fly a plane, go on a demonstration, meet your idol, milk a cow-there are a million things to do before you die, but only a hundred and one will change the way you live life now. 101 Things to Do Before You Die is an essential companion for anyone who wants to enjoy life as it races by. Stay in a five-star hotel, swim with sharks, study the Kama Sutra and pu
Published January 15th 2005 by Bloomsbury USA (first published 2004)

Start your review of 101 Things to Do Before You Die
Sophie Crane
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this 8 years ago and although I forget about it for months at a time, I love going back and seeing what else I've done from it! The layout is great, the forms are fun; you can put colour-coded stickers on all the ones you've achieved, and it's full of great ideas to put on your real bucket list. There are plenty that I will probably never do (get off with someone famous) and some that I have no interest in doing (catching a fish with my bare hands). There are some practical ones (start ...more
Hannah
Jun 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
It isn't a book that you read, it's a list of 101 things to do before you die. It is very detailed with questions and pictures to help you document your life. It's not a boring list either and can be for a guy or girl. If you don't buy it I recomend that you at least look at it because you might get an idea for what you want to do for fun. And for all of the book lovers (like me) one thing to do on the list is read the greatest novels of all time, and they give you a helpful check list.
Rigzin
Feb 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Own a Pointless Collection, check. Meet Someone With your Own Name, check. Do a Runner From a Fancy Resturant, O-kay. Be Friends With your Ex, difficult.

Sigh. I am never going to finish this book.
Hadi Wijaya
Oct 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
It's like a book of challenge with things to do which I either

- very easy : Learn to Cook, Meet Someone with Same Name, Watch Bestseller Movies, Read Bestseller Books
- very hard : Conquer your Fear, Flying the Plane, Make an Invetion
- sinful : Get Arrested, Do threesome
- angelful : Confess, Save Someone's Life
- uncontrollable : Reach 100 Years of Age, Win Big in Casino
- favourite : Throw Dart into Map and Go to the Destination, See Aurora Borealis
Black Heart Magazine
Dec 27, 2007 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: people needing a change of pace, adventurers, mid-life crisis-havers
Shelves: shakingthingsup
This isn't so much a book you can "read," so much as it is a checklist in book format. You can flip through it and see which ones you've already done (Win an Award, Get Married Unusually, Be Friends With Your Ex, etc.) and which ones you'd like to do (See the Aurora Borealis, Read the All-Time Greatest Books, Throw a Dart Into a Map and Travel Where It Lands, etc.), and then cross off the ones you will NEVER do (Continue Your Gene Pool? As if!), and make up some things of your own. It's good if ...more
Hagar
Jan 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
101 things to do...some are very simple, and some are just as crazy as hell.. but isn't life about enjoying it to the full?
each page has the target..and a chart of what to help you accomplish it!
It's not really about those particular 101 things to do..but about having aims and goals of enjoying life and achieving stuff in life!
so, are you up to the challenge?!
Uuttu
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Viihdyttävä eikä varsinaisesti luettavaksi, vaan tehtäväksi tarkoitettu. Lista toistaa jonkin verran tehtäviään, esim. korkeisiin paikkoihin liittyviä tehtäviä on tosi paljon ja lukulistalla on tosi monta Roald Dahlin kirjaa.

Hauska ja tässä on kivoja ideoita, jos tahtoo jotain uutta kokeilla.
Barbi
Jun 27, 2011 rated it liked it
Definitely an amusing read. It's definitely a mix of "yeah I'd like to do that" and "never in a million years" tasks. The set-up is clever as well, making it easy to use as a functioning list for anyone who's willing to try.
Romantic Optimist
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love that it's a list and that there are extra pages to work with. I checked it out at the library, so I couldn't use them, but I really loved the setup and all the facts and how I could fill out all of the pages if I'd bought the book. :) I recommend if you're trying to spice your life up or if you're into adventures and need a guide.
Melvin Marsh, M.S.
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bucket-list
This is a fun "bucket" list of things you can aspire to. None of them are technically impossible, just very hard although there are a few that are easy. The only one that I believe to be personally impossible is "Throw a party when your parents are out" and that's only impossible because I no longer live with my parents. Luckily, this book has a section where you can add your own thing to do and use it to replace one of the others. I was amazed at how many I had already personally accomplished b ...more
Alice Rose
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I love this little book! A lot of my time is spent thinking about which things I'd like to do and when I'm going to do them. I think it's good to have goals - some of the things in the book aren't to my taste, and some of them are probably impossible, but I've been loving working my way through them (not that I've done many yet!)
Lilly
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I first stumbled upon this book while I was living abroad in Shanghai at a Foreign Language bookstore in Shanghai. I loved this book so much, I decided to buy it. This book has so many great bucket list activities to do & a place to keep track of them.
Dorota Pikula
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I actually really like this book, some might consider it creepy but I just think of it as a goals book. True some I know I will never do, like have a wild "Project X" style party at my parents house, but still some good ideas in there.
Lamees Jamea
Oct 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I thought its funny !
TJ Shelby
May 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Good ideas. I added a few of them to my bucket list...
Carlos Díaz
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, utility
Very smart list of challenges to do before you die. Would totally recommend.
Pussinbooks
Aug 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Slowly working my way through this ;p
Haifa Al-muhanna
Feb 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Willing to do 90% of that book before I die
Brie
Dec 08, 2007 rated it it was amazing
this is my life long guide and i will continue to follow until i actually do die.

if i were you i would buy it just to see all the fun youre missing out on and knowing that im having it for you.
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! I'm still working on the list, but I hope to get it done before I'm gone...
Libby
Apr 07, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: comedy, list-book
What a cute little book. I was pleased to see that I had already done quite a few things on the list but not pleased to note that I didnt have enough money to do the rest :) I also discovered Flash Mobbing - what a great idea! I was interested to note (last page details) that Richard Horne is a designer and has done album covers for Faith No More, the Harry Potter book series covers as well as designing the Oryx and crake website. A man of many talents indeed.
mei
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it
buku ini jadi kayak wreck this journal gitu ya. kirain kayak buku yang berisi artikel-artikel menarik tentang hal-hal yang mungkin patut dicoba gitu. gataunya bukan. tapi ya boleh lah, lumayan untuk menantang diri sendiri di usia akhir belasan dan di awal dua puluhan
Tim Corke
Another interesting gifty book that just raises the bar in terms of wacky ideas that everyone should strive to achieve. I'd love to go into a bar and shout the drinks are on me but not sure the bank manager would approve :)
Camilla
Aug 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Hmm
TK Keanini
I think the funniest thing is to have a book of this title forever remain on my to-read shelf.
supercalifragiLINA
Feb 29, 2008 rated it did not like it
eh... not all that great. got it for christmas, it's still sitting on my nightstand. more of a check off list than a book really.
Shawshanskr
Aug 28, 2007 marked it as to-read
better read this book and finish everything in it... i really hope i turned out well...
Desi
Jul 08, 2010 rated it it was ok
Not a very good checklist for a boring person like me! "Do a runner from a fancy restaurant"? Please.
Mahmud Auzeid
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
nice ;)
Efrain Martinez
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars is a better fit.

• The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest
  • الطنطورية
  • تراب الماس
  • الفيل الأزرق
  • The Greek Escape
  • Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: How We're Different and What to Do About It
  • سندريلا سيكريت