Start by marking “Misfit Fortune (Misfit Pack #3)” as Want to Read:
Misfit Fortune (Misfit Pack #3)

Misfit Fortune

(Misfit Pack #3)

It’s the brightest light that casts the deepest shadows…

Magic, blood, and politics hide an enemy the pack never saw coming. One with more power than anyone understands.

Enemies are closing in on all sides, but they’re nothing more than a distraction to hide the real threat. It isn’t just the pack at risk –– not anymore.

Magic itself is being threatened.

Amber and her
Published May 1st 2019 by Steel Fox Media LLC

Start your review of Misfit Fortune (Misfit Pack #3)
kels
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, urban-fantasy
I love watching this gang of misfits grow and persevere together <3
Jenny Schwartz
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misfit Fortune by Stephanie Foxe continued to balance multiple narrators well, solving some mysteries, adding to the overall development of the series plot arc, and surprising me with a new character.
Jen
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don’t think about it - just read it! You’ll see why! :)

Damn, I love this series!!! Stephanie Foxe did it again! I love Amber as she really does make a great Alpha! I have become quite fond of Angel - who would’ve thought?!? I really like seeing how attached he’s become to Amber. Shane is one big disappointment! I was hoping that he and Amber were going to really connect, but after that whole “thing”...nope! I really can’t wait to read on and see where Stephanie takes us next! Definitely
sandra davenport
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awaiting next in series

Looking forward to more of this united packs trials and tribulations. Good light reading that kept me entertained fora few days.
Brad Griffeth
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Engaging read

These books progress well. They are well written and intriguing. The characters from a family and grow together. A fun series.
Valerie - Cats Luv Coffee
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: uf
So Book Three: Was it Worth it?

YES! If anything, these get better with each book. I love the new characters and the growth of the characters we know and love.

Read more at Cats Luv Coffee
Rachel Herrington
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the book of the series!

I really enjoyed the unique take on angels and demons. Plot line was strong and intriguing. A lot of things happened that I did not expect. But my absolute favorite part was the ending. It genuinely made me laugh. I love when a book ends on a good positive note. NO cliffhangers!
Chelle-louise Corsa
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow brilliant

This series is getting stronger and stronger throughout Stephanie you rock i am look I g forward to the next book in this series
Anita
I read back-to-back all three of the books in this series that have been published so far. The series starts weak. It felt like this "origin story" portion of the series was very rushed, with not a lot of effort put into establishing the heroine's character and backstory. Eventually, those are filled in, but the early lack was hard to get over. I'm glad I stuck with the series, though. I was a little put off by the jump in perspective every chapter, but by book two, I was ok with it. This series ...more
Jessica Mack
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book was a rollercoaster with the end being a huge climax! Some things I felt were pointless (but maybe they'll be used next book) but otherwise it was a great read. I think, though, that too many POV's may be off-setting to some people, including myself so I would be aware of that. Some characters POV's I simply couldn't bring myself to care about since they weren't really our main characters, but were still a decent read.

Overall, I loved it despite this and cannot wait for the next book!!
Zipper
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misfit series

I love this series. Take my advice and pick up book #1 right away if you haven’t already done so. You will not be disappointed.
Karen Hollyhead
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hadn't read Stephanie Foxe before and it probably wasn't a good idea to start at book 3 so it took me a little while to grasp the backstory.
But I am so glad i got this.
The characters seem very real, developing with the story as you read. However, the real triumph is the storyline itself which literally takes you on rollercoaster ride. This is one story that I could not rush through. I had to take my time and I enjoyed every second.
In fact I enjoyed it so much I've now bought the first two in
laura michelle watts
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Living this series the characters are easy to fall for and the story melts you glued to your kindle can't wait for the next one
Elizabeth Green
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great seriea

I love reading about magic and this series is great. Different enough from the others books.I have read from the same genre. The storyline and world it creates is fascinating. Need the next book please.
Jessica Shaffer
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gets better and better

I'm really enjoying this series. All the characters are well thought out and you can feel a connection with all of them
William Howe
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
New twist

On an old idea. The pack is finally realizing their potential. Trouble is growing.

I continue to enjoy this series. There were a few moments where the pace left me out of sorts, but overall the story is amazing.
Jason
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoy Amber and her band of misfits

Amber, Ceri,Gen, and the demon are my favorite characters in this book.

I look forward to the next book and wish it was longer.

Others may disagree, but My only critique would be there are a few too many points of view that I believe breaks up the story flow when the ‘main’ character changes too often....we can still learn about the other characters through others.

Minor spoilers.

Shane failed amber while the demon actually does more for them than any
Nicketa
May 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Good book

I am really enjoying this series. The first one would have been my favourite because it was more based on the werewolves and not so much on angels and demons like this book and the second seem to be.
It is still a good series however.

Favourite part of this book was definitely the last page/chapter. Especially the last couple of paragraphs. I got quite a laugh out of it
Morgan Davis
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, I absolutely adore Stephanie. I haven't read a book by her that I don't love. Misfit Fortune is no different. The characters are even further developed than the last two books, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE Angel becomes part of the pack.

Deward becomes integral to the story, too, when his life is in danger, Ceri learns to ask for help, and Amber continues to kick butt. I wish I could go into details, but I can't bring myself to school the book; it'll ruin the magic. Just give
Larry Tushman
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding! The pack face a future even more daunting than they had realized. Caught between bigoted packs, manipulations from all sides, and a war they had nothing to do with, they have to dive headlong into the fracas just to survive. But the biggest hurdle may be the unveiled truths regarding some of the supernatural races. So, buckle down and power up, or become more victims to the maelstrom.
This story was so much fun.
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best book in the series yet! All of the hints, all of the drama, all of the confict, it all starts to tie together in a way that will have you on the edge of your seat. The characters and world building are top notch. The conflicts are gripping and realistic. I would highly recommend this series to anyone.
Tami
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking for fortunes, ending up cursed!

Amber and pack are at it again, up to their eyeballs in curses, politics, danger, angels, demons and anything but good luck and easy roads. This time around it involves Tommy's troll friends. Another strong book in this bitten wolf series by Stefanie Foxe!!!
Samantha Rooney
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hadn’t read the first two books, but caught up quickly and really enjoyed how the Misfits found family and a sense in belonging with each other. And prove the wider magical/were community that pedigree isn’t everything, Family and self belief is!
Sondra Massey
When a cat isn't a cat

Great read! A few twists and we learn much more back story about the angels and demons. "Angel" has a heart and I like the dynamics between him and Amber. It's also nice to see Ceri come into her own in this one. Can't wait for the next one!
Patrick
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All hail, The Hale

I like the writing. The dialogue, the description, the background universe and the characters are great. There are interesting insights into all the members of the pack and a lot of background detail unfolds organically.

The politics are still deadly and with the exception of the pixies, the pack and the cat the supernatural community doesn't seem to be place much value in anything but self-interest. It feels sad and dark but just the way it should be. Am really liking this
Debbie Torres
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prophesy, A Weird Cat, and Danger

This third book in the series is full on exciting with a prophecy to fulfill, more magic than you can shake a stick, and a very weird cat. I loved reading it and would definitely recommend it to any and all that love excitement, loyalty, and magic.
Lesley Hewitt
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

Lots of action, Alpha wolves fighting, Angels and Demons looking for a key. Black magic curses. I couldn't put this book down until I had finished reading it. Oh and a big fat cat that just isn't a cat.
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I devour books by Stephanie Foxe. I wish there was some romance involved but there's no lack of plot, intrigue and character development. Stephanie is an author who knows how to hook you quick and keep your attention.
Andre Cade
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read...

Although the different viewpoints takes awhile to get used to, the story keeps you entertained. Definitely worth the read. Nothing is solved simply, it is well thought out and as realistic as a fantasy book can get.
Happy Reading!
William Hardman
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Werewolves rule

I have read a great many "urban fantasy" novels recently, but have just found Stephanie Foxe.
Thank the gods.
The misfit series are awesome and I've loved every page. More, soon please.
I recommend these to the entire world

• Valhalla Beckons (The Chaos Mages, #3)
  • Stolen Trinkets
  • Blood of the Covenant (The Chaos Mages, #2)
  • Family and Honor (Jacky Leon Book 2)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Oath Sworn (Jacky Leon Book 1)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Heart of Stone (Alice Worth, #4)
  • Savage One: Born Wild #2
  • Witches' Brew (Dark Streets #3)
  • The Golem (Montague & Strong Case Files #10)
  • Wolf Moon (Wolf Ridge #1)
  • Edge of Magic
  • The Unrelenting Fighter (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 7)
  • Shadowstrut (Night Warden #2)
  • The Stubborn Advocate (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 6)

Misfit Pack (4 books)
  • Misfit Pack (Misfit Pack #1)
  • Misfit Angel (Misfit Pack #2)
  • Misfit Pack 4