Start by marking “Phoenix (CIG #2)” as Want to Read:
Phoenix (CIG #2)

Phoenix

(CIG #2)

Despite his dark upbringing and extensive military career, Mark Phoenix is always quick with a joke and a smile, something he does to hide the impact his tortured past still has on him. Mark believes having a life outside of CIG is impossible, and instead focuses on completing his missions and helping his brothers in arms. Besides, it’s not like he’s ever longed for more l ...more
Published May 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix

♡Tonya♡

I do enjoy a romantic suspense!

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-no violence of a sexual nature
-no separation
-good epilogues
Amyb1975
So very good!

And here we are again witnessing greatness.
Great storyline & characters.

-no cheating
-no OM/OW drama
-dual POV
-kick ass, possessive, alpha H
-great epilogues at 5 years and another 5 years

I am loving every second of the CIG series. May Gordon is a Queen at storytelling! She knows how to tell a story that not only makes you want to keep turning the page but makes you crave the next book in the series just as much. She rules it EVERY TIME.
OK..done...next one please. 😉
Jami
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phoenix

Phoenix is in the middle of a mission when he spots her and instantly knows he must do whatever it takes to save her.
Amelia her been held captive for the last 5 years. About the be sold to the highest bidder, she is kidnapped again. Only this time, it’s by her savior who will come to mean everything to her. Only their fight has just begun. Can they find out who is behind everything or will their fate be cut short?

-safe read
No pushing away
Action/ adventure
Adrianne Adams
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great book. I liked how Phoenix thought he was getting Intel about a black market ring only to find his true love. When he saves his Princess from being sold and having to protect her without alot of help from his team he does everything in his power to protect Amelia. Phoenix and Amelia have a love that is strong. I cant wait to read more from May Gordon and read the rest of the series
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this great series, and is Mark and Amelia’s story. Amelia is a missing princess, and Mark must kidnap her in order to keep her safe and protected. This is a well written story, which intrigued and had me hooked throughout. I recommend for all.
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

I absolutely loved Mark and Amelia. Mark had me laughing at some of the things he would say . Amelia was so sweet and likeable. This was a short and sweet book . I can't wait to read. More about the CIg men.
Mona williams
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was another great book you wrote! he is on a mission only he gets more than he asked for when he sees her. she is the missing princess. now he must kidnap her before something bad happens. only he starts to have feelings for her that could get them both killed.
Sophie Ruthven
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet story about a Princess rincess and her American hero.
Lots of action and thrills throughout before getting to the HEA May promises her readers.
Stories in Review
Great read. I loved it. Love the steaminess. I love when they are together from the beginning.
Full review
Sue
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good addition to the CIG series.
Kai
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Safe, sweet, H was a pretty funny guy
Leah Blanks
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg what another good book by this author I absolutely loved it and so can’t wait for the other guys in the book it was amazing
Elizabeth Neal
May 15, 2019
C bond
autumn tate
May 17, 2019
Warning: Sweet, sexy and safe read! Happily ever after guaranteed! This author writes what she likes to read. That means there will be instalove, OTT Heroes, and, brace yourselves, virgin characters at times. If none of those float your boat, you might want to find another book. If they do, you're in the right place.

CIG (2 books)