Start by marking “Twice in a Blue Moon” as Want to Read:

Twice in a Blue Moon

From the New York Times bestselling author of The Unhoneymooners and the “delectable, moving” (Entertainment Weekly) My Favorite Half-Night Stand comes a modern love story about what happens when your first love reenters your life when you least expect it…

Sam Brandis was Tate Jones’s first: Her first love. Her first everything. Including her first heartbreak.

During a whirl
Expected publication: October 22nd 2019 by Gallery Books

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Oct 22, 2019
    *ADVANCED READER'S COPIES*

From the New York Times bestselling author of THE UNHONEYMOONERS comes a modern love story about what happens when your firs

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 5521 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jul 08 - Jul 22, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Twice in a Blue Moon, please sign up.
    Carla ♥ I haven't read any of their series but I have read most of their stand-alone ones and I loved them all. You should definitely give them a try. :)

Chaima ✨ شيماء
    ❒ SINGLE
    ❒ TAKEN
    ✔ READING ABOUT CHRISTINA LAUREN'S FICTIONAL CHARACTERS FALLING IN LOVE
    Larry H
    May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: netgalley
    I wish I could bottle the feelings I experience when I'm reading a book by Christina Lauren. First there's anticipation, as I've now read eight of their books, and I just love the way they tell a story. Then there's excitement, as the main characters encounter one another and begin the awkward dance of attraction and emotion, tinged with the reluctance of acknowledging their feelings.

Excitement gives way to complete emotional immersion, and I find myself rooting for the characters to find their
    Chelsea Humphrey
    We are so blessed to keep receiving 2+ books per year from the ladies of Christina Lauren.

description
    mahana
    🌼review can be found on my blog! 🌼

do christina and lauren ever sleep?
    Azrah
    Feb 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2019-release
    Another Christina Lauren book with the second chance at love trope??
    Quick!!! Someone CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW 🚑🚑
    Tucker
    Jun 11, 2019 marked it as arcs-to-read
    Recommended to Tucker by: Gallery Books

Many thanks to Rachel at Gallery Books for sending me a copy in exchange for an honest review

It's crazy to think that a year ago, i didn't know who Christina Lauren was. now, i would trade a limb for their books.

| Goodreads | Blog | Twitch | Pinterest | Reddit | Buy
    Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
    My heart is so full...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last year I was excited to read The Un-honeymooners and enjoy their hilarious take on weddings and the guys you love to hate.

Twice in a Blue Moon is different. A different style of writing. A different type of story than what we traditionally see from this team. This is not the rom-com we tend to see from them. But they still managed to get to my heart.

This is the story of second chance love. A story of your first real love and the feelings that ne
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Recommends it for: Christina Lauren Fans, Romance
    5 Stay Up All Night Stars
    * * * * * Spoiler Free
    There are certain authors you change your day to day existence for...Every devoted reader knows from where I speak. When one of those precious authors drops a book, you will put everything aside, clear all the commitments, and figure out a way to be one with the book. Christina Lauren, this infamous writing duo under one name, is one of those authors for me.

The timing was perfect, I was recovering from a nasty cold and had no real obligations. I s
    Cristina | CristiinaReads
    A second chance romance filled with memorable scenes that will have you wanting more...

ARC galley kindly provided by Gallery Books in exchange for an honest review...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
    Jamie
    May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    When I first discovered Christina Lauren, I was amazed to learn that they were actually a writing duo - there is no part of their books that feels disjointed or written by multiple minds! The more I devoured their backlist, I continued to be impressed with each of their contemporary romances and even more so, the rate that they churn out these novels without sacrificing quality.

Enter Twice in a Blue Moon, the second novel this duo will be releasing in 2019 and in my humble opinion, their very b
    Heather~ Nature.books.and.coffee
    I have read a few books by Christina Lauren now, and loved them!! So I was very excited to see this one on netgalley. I love a second chance romance. This one is about Tate, who is on a trip with her grandmother in London for her 18th birthday. They become friends with Sam and his grandfather, Vermont farmers, who are also on a vacation!

Tate and Sam are smitten right from the stsrt! They feel so connected! Tate tells her secrets to Sam but then is crushed, finding out she was betrayed by him. T
    My Pink Fairytales
    Hollywood mess ⭐

This book’s synopsis is crystal clear, so you know we’re facing a second-chance type of romance.
    They meet when she was eighteen, during a vacation in London with their grandparents. She’s the daughter of a big, famous Hollywood, but has been living a sheltered type of life, away from the public. Back to their time in London, they fall easily in love and she trusts him enough to reveal all her secrets and also gift him her virginity, only to realize he sold her story to the tablo
    Tracy  C
    I adored Tate and Sam. The chapters from the past of them falling in love were so real and heartfelt. I was so upset when the betrayal happened: thinking there must be some good explanation. Flash forward to "now" and Tate and Sam are still feeling the effects of it. I loved how the story played out and I LOVE these two characters. I was sad when I got to the end because I wanted to read about their whole life together.
    Lia  °on a summer hiatus but don't worry I'll be back°
    I decided I'll make it my mission to read whatever these two wonderful ladies will offer us from now on.
    Dali
    Gifted authors Christina Lauren craft an emotional, heartfelt love story.

When eighteen year old Tate Jones goes on a two week vacation to London with her very strict grandmother, she never imagined that the unexpected intrusion of two Vermont farmers would be pivotal in her life.

During the day, Sam and his grandfather Luther join the women in their London expedition. During the night, Sam and Tate share their dreams and secrets under the blanket of the stars in their hotel’s garden. He tells h
    Corina
    May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    This one checked all my boxes!!!

Another fantastic standalone by my favorite romance author duo.

And I'm so damn in love with the cover ♡

Full review to come closer to release day.

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.

For more book recommendations, follow me on Instagram

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵
    Bonnie Wells
    Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: 2019-releases, arc
    4.5???

I've let my thoughts on this one marinate overnight but I'm still unsure exactly how I want to rate this. 4? 5? In between? The thing is that I really loved this and finished it in two sittings. Christina and Lauren did a fantastic job of showing these characters at 18 and 21 versus 32 and 35. Sometimes there's a time jump in books and the characters sound the same, but you could really feel the growth here. The situation between Tate and Sam is complicated, and the way that the authors na
    Stephanie
    Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    "I want every wish he ever makes to be for this. A penny in a fountain. The first star. An eyelash. 11:11. Just for one more time."

Oh. My. HEART. I just devoured @christinalauren ‘s #twiceinabluemoon and I’m literally S W O O N I N G.

if you know me you know that I have read all of their books and haven’t had a bad word to say about a single one of them. But Love and Other Words was easily my favorite. Until I read this one. I think LAOW might have been unseated.

On the surface this is a story o
    《 sofia 》
    why did i not know about this????
    Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
    HOW ARE WE SO BLESSED TO KEEP ON FREQUENTLY RECEIVING BOOKS BY THESE TWO??!?!?!
    ---
    The range of what these two can write about and make me love, somehow still surprises me every time I open up one of their new books. Their more erotic stuff (Wild Seasons and Beautiful series), their romantic comedies (Josh and Hazel, Half-Night Stand, etc.), and their more…poignant (?) novels (Love and Other Words and now this one) have all stuck out to me as being some of my favorite romances of all time for dif
    Jessica
    Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: read-2019
    This was freakin FANTASTIC. Can't wait to get a physical copy for my shelves.
    Lindsey
    Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: 2019
    I am SO unimpressed with this book. I love Christina Lauren and I’ll read all the new books they write, but this didn’t even sound like it was their narrative. It was so weird and choppy and hardly a romance at all. I was bored most of the time and definitely didn’t care about 98% of the story. I’m shocked I even got through it. Which is tragic because I really do love their books.
    Jessica Peace
    I had no right to love this book, this story, these characters as much as I did.
    Beth
    Christina Lauren does it again. Is there anything she can’t write? Full review to come closer to publication date. Just know you want this on your radar.
    Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
    Christina Lauren never disappoint!

*review to come*
    ...
    I cannot express how happy I am to have an ARC of this book but HOLY CRAP IT’S REAL!

Thank you Gallery Books for the ARC!
    konstantina
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    didn't realize how badly i needed to read a second chance romance from christina lauren untill now
    Jaime
    Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it
    Shelves: arc
    I cannot believe I'm giving a Christina Lauren book a 3 star, but alas. Here we are.

This book was a SOLID 4 star for me all the way until the end. It may have even creeped up to a 5, but it's hard to say.

I loved almost everything about this book. I was really hesitant about Sam in the beginning and I think knowing he betrays Tate from the synopsis made it kind of hard to like him at first, so I wish that was left out of there, but I soldiered on knowing I would probably like him by the end. He
    Terri
    Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
    Kari Stokes
    I'm a huge fan of second chance romance and this book absolutely has that and I've come to love Christina Lauren books but this one was just okay for me. I struggled to relate or even like Tate or Sam throughout the book. It also seemed that some things just weren't really well explained, there were several times that I went back and reread to see if i had missed something only to discover I had not. With the way the book ended I felt it really could use an epilogue, there was no real resolution ...more
    Stephani Beltran
    Omg! Another book coming in October! Yaaas!!!!
    « previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
    Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more