Start by marking “Cat and Cat: Girl Meets Cat” as Want to Read:
Cat and Cat: Girl Meets Cat

Cat and Cat: Girl Meets Cat

Life was quiet for Cath and her dad, living alone. But when they adopt a cat named Sushi, things get a bit too exciting! Between turning everything into either a personal scratching post or litter box, and the constant cat and mouse game of "love me/leave me alone," Cath and Dad have a lot to learn! Cath also learns how good it is to have a constant companion, a role ...more
Published February 11th 2020 by Papercutz

To ask other readers questions about Cat and Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat and Cat

Start your review of Cat and Cat: Girl Meets Cat
Nic
Sep 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel, nfnt
Cute! Maybe a 3.5, for the cute art. I feel kind of mean for giving it just three stars, because some people might see that as a bad review, but I don't mean it that way. After all, the description for a three-star review says "I liked it," and I did like it. Just, to give a book four stars, I have to really like it, and my standards for that are pretty high. But this one is, as I say, cute! If you like silly misbehaving cats, go for it!

You can read my full review on No Flying No Tights.
Cheryl Summers
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
This comic had so much potential. I reviewed this with my cat loving son. This comic was incredibly difficult to read. The font was incredibly small and in the digital copy you had to enlarge it so much it distorted the format and made it difficult to navigate. My son didn't find this open form graphic format intuitive as you would with a normal block style comic. He felt that he didn't know where he was supposed to read next, which lead to frustration. While the ideas presented here were really ...more
Jade  - theelderbooks
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was a super entertaining comic ! Like many of you, I'm a cat lover, so a comic called Cat & Cat is bound to call my name haha.

I only realized this now, but this is from the same guy who is behind "The Sisters" series, and I also loved that series as a teen.

Filled with comics that don't follow each other (Yay short stories ! :D), this comic is both cute and funny. I loved reading about the little family moments centered around Sushi the cat, which are soooooooo relatable. I mean,
Wayne McCoy
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
'Cat and Cat: Girl Meets Cat' with words and art by Christophe Cazenove is a collection of comic strips about a single dad, his daughter cat, and their cat, Sushi.

Sushi, the cat, likes tearing up the house and getting in the way. He won't eat dad's odd food creations, and he likes going outside sometimes. Cat is rambunctious and has a great imagination. Dad is longsuffering, but really likes his busy house, for the most part.

I had a lot of fun reading this collection. The humor is great and so
CR
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cover of this one was so funny!! We both had a chuckle over the cover. We thought it was weird that you never find out what the girls name was, but that didn't take away from the story. Although this was not in general comic format it was still easy to follow and read. It had a lot of colorful artwork and we loved it. I wished we could get a stuffed toy of Sushi!!!

We would love to see a cartoon of this one as this was just overly cute!!!

Go Into This One Knowing: Adorable Overload!
Theediscerning
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
A bright and busy collection of one-page comic strips, showing life with a cat. Better when it goes away from the expected stuff such as how damaging they can be, it shows this moggie, Sushi, standing in front of the fridge to make itself cold so its human will pamper it more, and so on. The humans are shown to be wacky, too – the cat trying to work out why its cat-flap isn't working is certainly amusing. There's a lot here and little produced a proper laugh, but it's certainly fine if you can ...more
Tiffany McCall
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was sent an eArc of this comic by NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.
I love this so much! Its so cute & hilarious & so true if you have a cat(s). The characters are well done & so likeable & relatable. The story is so cute. I love the art style. I really hope there will be more issues published as I've gotten attached to the characters & I would love to see more of this series. I recommend it for kids & adults & anyone who loves/owns cats.
Jess Smiley
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious! “Cat and Cat #1” has an addictive frenetic energy that pulses from the character designs, page layouts, wacky cat action, dialogue, text, and even the speech bubbles. This delightful collection of funny slice-of-live comics is enough to convert even the most devoted dog-lover.
Engel Dreizehn
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARc Copy...if you own very hyper active cats in the house, you're probably going to love the antics of one kitty that's seem to defy the laws of expectation along side his equally hyper active young mistress. Art style fits the hyper energy.
Andrea Wright
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
So in love with this book and the funny times of living with a cat! Reminds me a bit of Simon's Cat with the antics of dealing with a misbehaving destructo cat. Fantastic for any cat lover or really anyone that can laugh at a cat.
Duane

• Story Boat
  • Dewdrop
  • Chloe  Cartoon
  • Read To Your Toddler Every Day
  • Grow Your Soil!: Harness the Power of the Soil Food Web to Create Your Best Garden Ever
  • Beautiful Sheep: Portraits of champion breeds
  • Gardening Your Front Yard: Projects and Ideas for Big and Small Spaces
  • Hollow Kingdom
  • The Little Book of Scandi Living
  • Little Cheetah's Shadow
  • The Great Pet Escape
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Gardening for Geeks: All the Science You Need for Successful Organic Gardening
  • The Little Book of Nature Blessings
  • Magnus Powermouse
  • Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1)
  • Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective (Encyclopedia Brown, #1)
  • The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children Graphic Novels, #1)
Christopher Cazenove was born in Martigues in 1969. A lifelong comics fan, Christophe's first efforts led to a twelve year career … in supermarkets! Toward the tenth year of his employment in frozen foods, one of his projects attracted the attention of comics writer and editor Olivier Sulpice: Predictions of Nostra. After that, he regularly worked for French publisher Bamboo putting his humor to ...more