Start by marking “Stolen” as Want to Read:
Stolen

Stolen

Seventeen and on the streets, Star is a runaway headed down a dark path. It becomes even darker when she catches the eye of a serial killer who holds her captive in a remote prison in the woods. Failed escapes, physical torture, and mental anguish mark her days in isolation.

Alternating chapters weave her story around Sarah, a woman riddled with questions about her own past
Published May 21st 2019 (first published May 12th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen

R.J. Rosatte
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This amazingly well-written novel tells the story of what can happen to runaways: teenaged girls who, for many disparate reasons, choose a life on the streets versus the home they grew up in, turning their backs on their families. Once on the streets, many are coerced into a life not of their choosing. Star, the central character in this story, is one such unfortunate. With chilling clarity, while staying away from specific details, the author keeps you turning pages, all the while having the st ...more
Caroline Klug
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book isn't your average fiction thriller. For those looking more closely, it's a biblical allegory of Colossians 1:13-14. Although anyone can enjoy this book, and be delightfully engaged by the characters and twists and turns of the storyline, my heart is for it to speak a meaningful message of hope, and leave the reader encouraged and inspired. I hope you enjoy reading Stolen as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Cheryll Snow
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Klug has a solid debut novel in Stolen. She weaves suspense and plot twists with the heartbreaking reality of a world most of us never see. Hope and forgiveness permeate throughout. The compelling characters are what keep this book moving. "Star" and "Sarah" could be any young woman walking down the street. I look forward to future novels by this author!
Stacy
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are so much stronger then you know

Wow what an inspirational story! I think most people live in some form of a prison. I couldn't help but cheer both girls on in this story, wanting them to stay strong and keep hope.
Shannon
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an advance reader copy of Stolen in exchange for an honest review. I just finished the book the other day and am happy to say I enjoyed it very much. The story alternates between present day and flashbacks, which if not done well, can get confusing. In Stolen, it helps the story come together nicely.

Stolen is a thriller that keeps the reader on their toes, waiting to find out what comes next. Beyond the twists and turns and dark themes, this is a story of hope and redemption. The au
Heidi Bork
Sammy Allen
Christina
Beth
Jun 15, 2019
I’m an author of inspirational fiction, using thrillers and short story collections as a way to bring insights to people all over the world. I’m taking a modern-day spin on parables and carrying the idea forward.

In addition to fiction, I have a passion for writing Christian Living books that teach, inspire, and encourage. There’s so much buried treasure just waiting to be discovered!

I was born and