Start by marking “Disorder” as Want to Read:
Disorder

Disorder

The target of both stalkers and killers, a top fashion model with a rare disease sets out to learn how her pioneering scientist father died, only to find herself in the middle of a vicious conspiracy.

Cat is a hot multimillionaire supermodel but her life is far from perfect. She suffers from a chronic brain disorder and she is being stalked by a figure in a raincoat. Who is

Published May 28th 2019 by Asioni Press

To ask other readers questions about Disorder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disorder

Start your review of Disorder
Jolie
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
I rarely give 1 or 2 stars while reviewing a book. Even if I dislike a book, I tend to find something positive to say about it. But there are those books that I can’t say anything positive about. Disorder is one of them.

Disorder’s storyline was confusing. Cat, a supermodel, suffering from narcolepsy, is attacked by a mysterious figure. Many assassins then stalk her as she digs into her father’s death. If the book had stayed focused on that plotline, I would have been okay with it. But the author
Donadee's Corner
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone of this genre
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author
Johan Fundin - Disorder - Reviewed 11/26/19
What is real? How can I tell and who can I trust???

Catriona “Cat” Milton is a super-HOT model of the hour! No one but her best friend and her family knows that she suffers from a rare disease. She has worked her way up from the bottom and now she is a multimillionaire and top rack for supermodels. Her life is disrupted when she realizes that she is being stalked by a man in a raincoat. Additionally, she is notified that her father has died of a heart a
wendy
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Just couldn't get into it

This is a very busy book. Not one to give up on a book, I kept reading it just to see where it went. I admit that there were some areas that were confusing to me and I skipped over them. I thought it was in poor taste that it was constantly brought up how gorgeous the model Cat was. I mean it was all of the time. And for no reason.
Narcolepsy is nothing to joke about and to make light of it just is in poor taste. To make it look like the person is losing their mind is so
Joan
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is not my typical read. I really loved the thriller/mystery part of the book. Then it turned into a kind of sci-fi thriller. Normally I don't think I would read a sci-fi book, but the writing and storytelling was really good. I really wanted to know what happened so I read the whole book. It kind of came as a shock to me that I really did like it.
Debra Berrett
May 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Got bored - didn’t finish.

Got bored - didn’t finish. It started out with an interesting premise but didn’t keep my interest up enough to see it through. The writing was clunky and the story dragged. I couldn’t find myself liking or caring about the characters.
T. Gray
Jun 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay

There are some interesting scene in this book. I disappointed the it never free me in or created any suspense.
Linda Kline
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Didn't connect with this book at all. I gave it a good try, it just didn't work for me.
Delmy Olivo
rated it did not like it
May 06, 2020
Valerie L. Fields
Glenda
Tina
Apr 28, 2019

• A Question of Devotion: A Mrs. B Mystery (A Mrs B Mystery Book 1)
  • Quantum (Captain Chase #1)
  • The Dark Bones (A Dark Lure, #2)
  • Avenging Angels: Heaven's Bounty
  • A Critical Tangent (Moonlight and Murder, #1)
  • Cherry Pie or Die (Baker Street Mysteries #1)
  • Farmer in the Dead (A Chelsea Lawson Cozy Mystery #2)
  • Gunslinger: Killer's Train
  • Yakima Henry: Volume 2
  • Reason for Concern: A Mrs. B Mystery
  • Assignment in Amsterdam (The Kate Benedict Series Book 5)
  • The Christmas Eve Secret - A Time Travel Romance: (Book 3) The Christmas Eve Series
  • Tobias  (Upward Way Chronicles #3)
  • Yakima Henry: Omnibus 1
  • Ghosters 3 Secrets of the Bloody Tower
  • When Elves Attack (Serge Storms, #14)
  • Gunslinger: Killer's Fuse
  • Things too Big to Name
Dr. Johan Fundin writes medical techno-thrillers and science fiction. He has a Ph.D. in physical chemistry from the top research-intensive Uppsala University and a background as a scientist at national and international laboratories and high-tech research facilities in several countries. Also, he has extensive experience of clinical work at a major metropolitan hospital.

PRAISE FOR JOHAN FUNDIN AND