Start by marking “The Hitman's Angel” as Want to Read:
The Hitman's Angel

The Hitman's Angel

Margaret’s mother split six months ago, leaving her in the clutches of her strip club owner stepfather. Now it’s her eighteenth birthday and he’s informed Margaret that she needs to start earning her keep. And that means giving her first lap dance to a Russian stranger named Lenin. When her mysterious first customer pays thousands above the asking price for her company, th ...more
Kindle Edition
Published April 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Hitman's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hitman's Angel

Nova
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a delicious smut filled story that’s for sure and I loved it.

Margeret is alone after her mum abandoned her six months ago and left her living above the strip club owned by her stepfather. Its her eighteenth birthday and Hank decides that the time has come for her to earn her keep and tonight she needs to learn to strip. If she wants to find away out of the life she is in she needs to do as she is told for now but all that changes when she meets her first private lap dance, she shouldn’t
*Dee's books!
A hot and quick smexy story! Lenin and Margaret's story was fast-paced but heartless stepfather, Hank and Margaret's mother deserved more than what they got! I understand Lenin didn't want Margaret to see what he did for a living but oh well.. "The Hitman's Angel" was still a exciting read!

4 My angel stars! ****
Chitra *CJ*
"The Hitman's Angel" is the story of Lenin and Margaret.

Another smutty addition to the JK universe, with a heroine who is forced by her shitty and abusive stepfather to strip, and a mobster hero, who saves her and becomes her world.
Kinky sex, some age play and a super HOT epilogue followed by HEA make this story.

Safe
3/5
Alex ♈
Apr 26, 2019 marked it as how-about-never
.......that means giving her first lap dance to a Russian stranger named Lenin...

Was this stranger also a small man with "communist and Bolshevik" ideals, plus receding hairline, who burred?

If yes, I don't envy the heroine....

LMAO, Lenin... Really??? Lenin???

Mentioning the name of Lenin in any smut book would bring even me to a celibacy vow...
Fiona Fog
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling for the Russian

Lenin’s arrival at the strip club is to do the one job. In and out. The man he’s been contracted to kill is the owner. What he gets is something he didn’t even know he needed. Margaret.

Margaret has been kept a virtual prisoner by her sleazy step-father. For six months she’s had to endure his abusive torture. Ever since her mother skipped out on both of them he’s made her life hell. But today is different. She’s now eighteen and he’s about to put her to work.

When Lenin i
Jennifer Finn
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
To Follow
RCK
May 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindleunlimited
Books like these make me thankful for KU!
One chapter more
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Surprise, surprise... I actually liked it. A sexy Russian hitman, who would not be afraid to kill for me? Yes, please.

I really appreciated that we had a heroine that was half sassy and not completely weak and silly. At least she knew what she wanted, not like most other teenagers that we have in novellas like this one.

Good job Jessa! When should we expect another little surprise? 😊
Zuzu Lu
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Dang... not many things stop me in my tracks and make me want to read a juicy book Alexa Riley does that fast but only Jessa Kane can trump Alexa. A Russian also! Absolutely love Lenin, such a big terrifying and loving brute. Margaret is sweet and feisty. Super hot read, as always I hate when it ends. Write faster Jessa! Love your books. Definitely reading.
Stories in Review
Melissa
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good!

This story was OTT hot! I’m usually not in daddy/lg kink but this was just seriously hot! Lenin was instantly captivated the moment he saw his angel Margaret. He was a bad man who instantly wanted to be good to prove his worth to her. I loved how he slowly began to smile and laugh throughout the story. He had spent so many years not smiling and laughing that he thought he forgot how. I just wondered how he got out of his contract and why nobody ever looked for him.
Safety and Spoilers
Safe.
Kristen
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Daddy fetish unexpected downside

Usual road semi instalove for the h, immediate instalove for the H. I liked Lenin’s character. Would have liked to see more bada$$ action for his character considering he was supposed to be some awesome hitman.
There were a few unanswered questions which downgraded the appeal of the book IMO.
So what happened with his debt to the Russian mafia? Since he didn’t complete the last hit which would have paid off his debt, does he still owe them?
Are they still looking
Darlene
I.. didnt feel this one idk if it was cuz the random daddy stuff thrown in which i don't have a problem daddy stuff with but in this one i didnt enjoy it.. i did skim alot of the end of the book.. so yeah :( i really wanted to enjoy the book plus their was few plot holes.. what about the money he owes the bravta?

No cheating, no ow/om, drama, sexy times, virgin gal mentioned he did have sex on missions but idk when the last time he did.

Recomend- maybe/no
Cover-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Abused
Instalove/lust
Slight pus
Sandy Nikolas
Hot!

I don’t know, each book seems to get hotter. I like that her stories seem to be evolving to include more storyline along with the sexy times. This one between Margaret and Lenin is extra steamy!
lily waheed
Apr 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
Daddy thing was disgusting and why the hell he kept referring to himself in the third person !
Jami
The Hitmans Angel

Safe read
OTT alpha
h is a virgin
No real om/ow drama
Slight abuse (no sexually) in the beginning.
Okay epilogue. Only 14 months out.
Ma.Chari
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sizzling hot and sexy! I want Lenin🤗
phoebess
May 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
It was quick, steamy read. I hadn't enjoyed it as much as I thought I would, though—I guess I wasn't in mood for Daddy read this month.
Kelly
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There's something about a unapologetic killer who finds his special someone and goes all gooey like a toasted marshmallow that just WORKS for me. Seriously. Also, this cover is SUPER pretty and I dig it.

This book isn't just a pretty cover, though. It's Margaret and Lenin's story. She's an innocent eighteen year old who's life has taken a rough turn in the past few hours. He's a hitman who's never not completed a mission. Until, you know, he sees her. Then all bets are off.

Getting her away from h
MrsJoseph
I'm...not sure wtf was going on here, lol.

- SPOILERS -
And it only got MORE ridiculous as the story went on. The heroine was willing to perform a lap dance (when she's never even danced before) over some fucking figurines. *facepalm*

And how the fuck did mom stay missing and out of state for 6+ months but shows the fuck up overnight????? So...only a phone call was needed?

My real problem is that I wanted this to make even a little bit of sense. My bad.
Elodie
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mrs Jessa Kane never disappoints, she delivers spicy and sweet reads with hot alphas and cute innocents.
Margaret is innocent but not naive, but she does what she must if she wants to survive, like a private dance with a total stranger. But this stranger is not anyone, Lenin falls fast and hard for her, he sees his salvation in Margaret.
I had to fan myself while reading their story.
A steamy and naughty read as Mrs Jessa Kane is known to offer.
Barb
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steamy hot story of hit man sent to kill the owner of a strip club who ends up rescuing a girl left behind at the club by her mother. Good connection between the characters, a little suspense and super sexy scenes with a dirty talking alpha hero. It's a quick novella that can be read in one sitting. There is a Dd/Lg element in this story which is not always for everyone, but is very well done here.
Jessie
May 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Want to give it more because I think this could have been made into a brilliant book. Could have been made longer instead it was rushed and a little disturbing. I don’t mind the daddy situations but when there’s more behind it. I think the ending was just a little weird.

She seems strong and independent but then she turns into a bimbo with no say
Shanene Wayne
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Umm

How do you even rate this book? I liked the concept but some parts were rushed and not really believable! I don’t mind the whole daddy little girl kink but this was a little weird and creepy
J
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s ok

It started out dark, which I liked. Then it turned too cutesy. I would have preferred a dark daddy story.
AWB
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, steamy, and entertaining.
Liz Booker
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A solid read. 4 stars
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Another great read by Jessa Kane! I loved every bit of this book and I can’t wait for more from this author!
Carol Dawn
May 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Super possessive alpha? Yes, please.

Hmmmm. I'm a little conflicted. I really loved the beginning. Our started off a five star read for me. The first mention of"daddy " was a surprise. I didn't read the blurb so I'm not sure if daddy kink is mentioned or not. Even still, was a five star read. Girl loves herself some daddy kink. I loved the insta love. The alpha maleness. All big checks on my list.

However, the daddy kink went a little too far for me. Just with the foreplay. And when I read senten
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »