Start by marking “Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake, #3)

Bridge of Souls

(Cassidy Blake #3)

Allí donde hay fantasmas está Cassidy Blake… ¿o es al revés?

Cass cree que ya lo sabe todo sobre cazar fantasmas. Al fin y al cabo, ella y su mejor amigo fantasma, Jacob, han sobrevivido a dos ciudades encantadas mientras viajaban para el programa de televisión de sus padres.

Pero nada puede preparar a Cass para Nueva Orleans, donde fantasmas y espíritus campan a sus anchas.
Expected publication: March 2nd 2021 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Bridge of Souls, please sign up.

Start your review of Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake, #3)
Hamad
Mar 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
I am reading more adult fantasy now and so it may be strange to continue this MG series but:
1- It is V.E. Schwab
2- Look at the cover!!!
♡ jules ♡
bridge of souls: *is being pushed back*
me: fine this is fine fine, i'm fine, fine- f-f-ine

description
Sylvie
How come I noticed now that this book is coming out next year instead of this September. It seems so far away.
description

Also, is it just me or my girl Cassidy looks grown up in this compared to the previous covers?🥺
Estíbaliz Montero Iniesta
¡He acabado de traducirlo! 🥳

Sobre el libro en sí, me ha gustado bastante el final. En esta ocasión, nuestros protagonistas se enfrentan al enemigo más poderoso hasta el momento, y vencerlo no va a ser nada fácil.

Lo que más destaco, lo que más me llega, para mí son las relaciones de amistad, ya no solo entre Cassify y Jaco sino con Lara también.

El libro me ha dejado con ganas de saber más, me he empezado a plantear cómo será todo cuando Cassidy sea más mayor, una adolescente o incluso una adulta.
Lindsey
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t wait!
Stacy Fetters
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Rule number ninety-six, Jacob says. Friends don’t let friends get snatched away by creepy skeletons."

Cassidy Blake is back with her television paranormal investigative parents and her best ghoulish friend, Jacob, in one of the most haunted cities in America. Welcome to New Orleans!

RTC

"There are two ways to find death. Either you go looking for it, or you wait for it to come to you."
Jacqueline
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
Accidentally touched the Stars and now, I think I'm stuck pre leaving a 5* review, oh well I'll prob give it a 5* anyways. I'd hate to give it anything less without reading it and cause the rating to go down. If while on a desktop I figure it out I will fix this. Otherwise all I meant to comment was, "Cut to me Google searching haunted bridges in Europe." 🥁🤦🏽‍♀️ ...more
Fer Bañuelos (myownlittlebookshelf)
Me acabo de enterar que atrasaron este libro hasta marzo 2021 y eso, por falta de una mejor expresión, es un crimen hacía mi persona e integridad.
Sana
Dec 19, 2019 marked it as to-read-so-bad-it-hurts
INSPECTER FAM x NEW ORLEANS ADVENTURES, YESSS
Samuel de Montfort
Jul 16, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: can-t-wait-2021
Ok, just to say that THIS IS MY MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK OF 2021 AND I KNOW I'LL LOVE IT.

Have a good day.
♡ gillian
Finally a paperback cover!

Definitely prefer this version than the hardbound.
Bitchin' Reads
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So I have been to most of the places included in this book when my husband and I visited New Orleans several years ago, which really brought an extra level of experience while reading. I know these places, roamed them, heard scary stories and history while there, and with that extra something something I was *in* this story. I could see it so well. Schwab incorporated them so well, and this is a fantastic continuation of the Cassidy Blake series. The stakes are higher than ever.
Casey, with a book
Audrey Adams
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN
Victoria Alyesa
Schwab has brought New Orleans to life! I read this twice in one go. I loved the story that much and that I think speaks most about how much I was absorbed into the world; but what more do you expect from Schwab. She just has a way of writing anything and making you connect, feel for, and love the world in a truly magical way.

The vibes and life of New Orleans as well as the death is, as always, written in Schwab's engaging writing style; creating a vivid world that comes to live in your mind as
Sharon Rose
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. This is my favorite of the Cassidy Blake series so far! The stakes were a little higher than in the previous two, we got the return of Lara Chowdhury, and Jacob was as lovable as always!

Thanks to Edelweiss Plus for the advance copy!
Chelsea
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
PLEEEEASEE CANT THIS COME OUT SOOONER! I cant wait that long! and I thought it came out in October for some reason, THIS IS WAY WORSE THAN WAITING UNTIL OCTOBER, I NEED THIS BOOK. AND DOES JACOB BECOME BAD, HE IS HIDING SOMETHING AND I KNOW IT!
PLEEEASE I NEED THIS BOOK NOW! ITS LIKE WHEN SOMEONE KEEPS INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I GET TO AN EXCITING PART IN A BOOOK, BUT ITS WORSE
yaybooks
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ms. Yingling
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
E ARC provided by Edelweiss Plus

Just back from her whirlwind tour of Paris (and her creepy encounter with a skeleton specter) in Tunnel of Bones, Cassidy joins her parents in New Orleans. In this hot and humid city, ghosts and spirits seem to be everywhere, and Cassidy can't shake the feeling that something is badly wrong. It doesn't help that her friend Jacob is becoming more and more corporeal, and can even move objects. After several creepy encounters with the skeletal creature she saw in Par
Jessy
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Note: I was sent an ARC from the lovely people at Root Literary.

I really enjoyed this (no surprise there) but I had a lot of expectations and I was a LITTLE let down because something I thought was going to happen did not happen. That doesn't mean the story isn't well done because it very much was. I really enjoyed the depth of character added to Lara.

I also think there is a lot left to explore in this world! I am certainly very intrigued by the secret society and would love to see more
Britt
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: drc
If ever there was an author who knows how to blur the lines between life and death, it's Victoria Schwab, and with Bridge of Souls she's made it almost impossible to tell the difference. This conclusion to the Cassidy Blake series is a ride from start to finish, with higher stakes than ever before, set in a city that is a character unto itself - New Orleans. With an emissary of death hot on Cassidy's heels, she'll need every bit of help she can get - an ever-more corporeal Jacob, her brilliant g ...more
Celeste
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is another fun spooky ghost story with my favorite pair-Jacob and Cassidy in New Orleans. The ghost story is about Cassidy and Jacob with a few mentions of historical ghost stories. Fun series.
Dawn
Oct 22, 2020 marked it as to-read
HI CAN I HAVE THIS BOOK NOW BECAUSE I BINGED THE FIRST TWO IN A DAY AND NOW I'M TOO EXCITED TO WAIT??? ALSO THAT BLUR IS MAKING ME SO GODDAMN ANXIOUS??? WDYM IT WILL STILL TAKE 4 MONTHS FOR ME TO SEE THIS THIS IS NOT FAIR WISGOANAHEHAKAM ...more
Misha
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness. This series just keeps getting better.
Karin
Aug 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
After Edinburgh & Paris, Cassidy and her parents travel to New Orleans where Jacob becomes more corporeal and a creepy Emissary (of Death) comes calling.
Krista
Aug 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Why is this book coming out NEXT YEAR?!
I can’t wait!!
Angie Sanchez
Aug 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
I read the other two books in 3 weeks, by the time I'm done and I'm looking for the last one to realize it's coming out until the other year.
I can't wait that long 🙀
Lindsay
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, juvenile
This series is phenomenal; each book leaves me eagerly waiting for the next. Thank you Edelweiss for the ARC.
Graham Mitchell
Sep 11, 2020

• All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • My Brother's Husband, Volume 2 (Otouto no Otto, #3-4)
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me
  • Pumpkinheads
  • The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1)
  • The Unwinding of the Miracle: A Memoir of Life, Death, and Everything That Comes After
  • My Brother's Husband, Volume 1 (Otouto no Otto, #1-2)
  • Marina
  • The Prisoner of Heaven (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #3)
  • Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth (Harley Merlin, #10)
  • Harley Merlin and the Cult of Eris (Harley Merlin, #6)
  • Harley Merlin and the Detector Fix (Harley Merlin, #7)
  • Harley Merlin and the Mortal Pact (Harley Merlin, #9)
  • Harley Merlin and the Challenge of Chaos (Harley Merlin, #8)
  • The Elegance of the Hedgehog
  • Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners, #3)
  • Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2)
Victoria is the product of a British mother, a Beverly Hills father, and a southern upbringing. Because of this, she has been known to say "tom-ah-toes," "like," and "y'all."

She also tells stories.

She loves fairy tales, and folklore, and stories that make her wonder if the world is really as it seems.

Cassidy Blake (3 books)
  • City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1)
  • Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)