Start by marking “Made for You (Love and Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
Made for You (Love and Family, #2)

Made for You

(Love and Family #2)

Ben wants to find a new home.

Twenty-four-year-old Ben McCormick is the primary caregiver for his brother Milo after their parents’ death. A year into the job, he’s totally got the hang of it. Mostly. Sort of. Not at all?

Defeated and thoroughly chastised for his lack in parenting skills at teacher-parent night, Ben slumps away with the resolve to finally get his life sorted:
Published May 1st 2019 by Anyta Sunday

Start your review of Made for You (Love and Family, #2)
☆ Todd
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: from-the-author

This latest book by Anyta pulled me in right from the get go, as 24 y.o. Ben was raising his 11 y.o. brother, Milo, doing the best that he could, but still feeling as if he were drowning under the responsibility at such a young age.

Then Ben met Milo's 39 y.o. wood-shop teacher, Jack, who had also been flipping houses as a side gig for at least the last 8 years, while impatiently waiting for his dream villa to come up for sale.

From their very first meeting, it was amazing
Judith
Perfect.Just perfect.

I'm gushing and fangirling bit time here.I think this might just be my favourite book by Anyta Sunday. Talk about bringing the feelings,I'm sure I had a dopey smile on my face the whole time I was reading this.

Story in brief:

Ben is 24 and struggling bringing up his younger brother,Milo,after their parents death.He's dead set on selling the family home but renovations are needed and who betterthis.
here.I
Martin
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was amazing!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

So perfect and yet so different from what I thought it would be. I am so surprised!!

It starts out with Ben and Milo, brothers who recently lost their parents in an accident. Ben is 23 while Milo is only 11. So Ben acts as his guardian and ‘tries’ to raise his brother by himself.

However, Ben works a job he’s not happy with and that leaves him little time for his brother and Milo is a pretty difficult kid, also due to the fact that they have not yet processed losing their parents to suddenly.

Milo and Ben
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
*4.25 stars*

Made for You is exactly why I need Anyta Sunday in my life.

Gah, this book was so adorable. I'm a total sucker for a long, slow burn, and Anyta Sunday knows how to deliver that so well.

I can take it or leave it when it comes to books involving children and lots of family drama, but Anyta Sunday really pulled it off here. Made for
Meags
4 Stars

The story follows 24 year old Ben McCormick as he struggles with his new, all-encompassing responsibilities of raising his 11 year old brother Milo, after the tragic loss of their parents one year before. It’s an overwhelming task and Ben is constantly questioning his abilities as a caregiver, which isn’t helped much with how Milo has been acting out in school while obviously dealing with his own grief. Life for the McCormick brothers is messy and unsettled, but they love each other f
Ele
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq, 2019-favorites
*4.5 stars*

That was exactly what I needed. I have been craving a story that high on the romance lately. It’s a really feel good story that does exactly that: makes you feel better after a shitty day and leaves a huge smile on your face.

This is good old Anyta Sunday; a lot of slow burn, a lot of banter, a lot of sexual tension, stolen glances, jealousy and possessiveness. A lot of humor too! And so, SO many feels!

I won't rehash the plot. It’s exactly what the blurb says. This is a very
Jan
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
**** 4 Stars ****

Made for you. The title couldn't be more fitting; actually, it is just perfect.
The story is endearing, heartwarming and at times overwhelming.

Now, don't let my adjectives fool you into thinking that the story is heavy shit only, trust Anyta Sunday to do some magic, throwing a good dose of humour to balance it all perfectly.

With a VERY clever and witty banter, solidly presented through the whole story, she turned this in something truly special.
I just loved the bond between the two brothers****
Anyta Sunday
description

I unwittingly *do* parenting the wrong way. Every day.
This book turned out quite the reflection of that--something my darling husband pointed out. This story, for that very reason, is his favorite book of mine. (This was said with a smirk and twinkling eyes. Yeah, I kinda suck at the whole discipline thing. LOL. But that's okay. At least we're sucking together.)

Set in my hometown (Go Wellington!), this is both a romance (between Ben and Jack), and a love story (of the family kind).

Made For You (Love and Family #2)
Coming Maykind).
Made ...more
Wendy

I'm a big fan of Anyta Sunday's work and one of the reasons is the fact that she always knows how to bring on the feels... I also know, that when I open one of her books, I will get the slow burn I crave and the sexual tension that goes with it.

sexual tension gif - Google zoeken

As I said recently in another review, I am one of the few people who loves reading about kids in their books. They are
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I'm late to the game with this one, so I'm going to say just one word: ADORABLE.

Okay, two words: RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE.

Featuring: slow burn, friends to lovers, hot for teacher (brother's teacher, but whatever), FAMILY, banter, geeky bird puns (for starters, Jack's last name is "Pecker"), roofing disasters, a rebellious 11-year-old, parenting woes, hurt/comfort, (too much) Fanta, and a
Christelle
When in need of being swooned by adorable characters, a slow-burn, some banter and low-angst romance : a few authors pops in my head, including Anyta Sunday. With “Made For You”, she doesn’t disappoint. And in this one, she added tropes I’m all for : age-gap and some family dynamics with a kid.
The blurb says it all : it’s about Ben (24 yo), his brother Milo (11 yo) and Jack (39 yo), Milo’s woodwork teacher.

There’s a lot I enjoyed in this story.
I laughed at Milo’s antics, at Be
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*The Last 40% Was Good*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Now, here's the honesty: There was too little chemistry, too little ‘didn't get to know them enough’, too much ‘weeks later’ because I felt like we missed the really get to know each other. HOWEVER, the book picked up around 60% and it was adorable from there on. The birthday dinner was a fun chapter though. Ben was.... funny to watch as he embarrassed himself. After the epilogue, I kinda want more from these two, and that's because of the last 40% of the book. I'll just
Virginia Cavanillas
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgtb, my-rambles, beta
Anyta turns a sad and hard premise into a lovely, sweet, and funny story where you breath tenderness and love in every nook. She converts —not one, but two— tough backgrounds into a common happy (or livable) path where, again, your found family and friendship plays a huge rol.
And hey, she does that among Harry Potter jokes, a lost but huggable 11 year old (funny and rebel, Milo has it all) and the slowest of the slow burns. Birds, New Zealand and sarcasm are the heart and soul of this novel and I loved it.
Susan
Re-read June 2019
Liked it even more the second time!

----------------------

Well now, this was good!

I wasn’t expecting all that much since I couldn’t finish the first book because I was so bored, but this really hit all my buttons.

Jack is a 39 year old woodshop teacher, who likes to renovate houses in his free time. He’s living with his ex and his new boyfriend right now, and even though they are his best friends, he really needs another place to live
Ky
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-2019, slow-burn
*4.5 stars*

Before you pick up this book prepare yourselves for a serious slow burn story! It's awesome!

Ben is twenty-four years old and he became the sole carer for his teenage brother, Milo, after their parents got in a fatal accident. He's doing the best he can to stand by his brother, raise him in the best way possible and provide him with everything he needs, but Ben is struggling himself and he needs guidance, support and recognition like nothing else.

Jack is thir
Lost in a Book
5 Stars

You Guys!!!!! I know I’ve made no secret about my love for Anyta Sunday books (still have a few more to go in her back log until I’ve read them all) but OMG with stories like this, how can I not? Made For You is everything I look for in romance (M/F or M/M) with cheeky characters, connection, heartfelt moments, angst, feelable feels (don’t just tell me they like/love, I want to experience them for myself), slow burn, and this has the added bonus of an age gap. Hell Yes! It even has a kid in it (which I usually sta
Ariana
Now this totally worked for me - 100%!

It ticks plenty of my ‘like’ boxes:

- age gap (and it is done really well!)
- a good element of humour (Ben and his brother are deliciously mouthy in the best way!)
- UST so intense and painful it is enough to fill a whole football stadium with electricity
- incredible chemistry between the MCs right from the start
- so many feels I did wipe my eyes on a couple of occasions (darn, it can hurt to behave sensibly and
Bev
Well, that was .... fabulous! Truly. I'm sat here trying to come up with something that will sum up just how much I loved this book.

Slow burn reads can go either way for me, I either totally love it or end up ditching the book. I can safely say Made For You was delicious. I loved every word and not once was I tempted to skim ahead, skip forward for sneak peeks (you know you do it too ha!). The author played this to perfection. The build from acquaintances to friends to lovers was so real withou
Cadiva
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That might just be my favourite Anyta Sunday romance so far.

It's a perfect journey from friends to lovers with her usual brand of slow burn low angst and with the hallmark light touches of humour which make her books such an enjoyable read.

I liked Jack when he appeared in Taboo For You and my feelings were amplified a thousandfold in this one as he was the perfect person to fit into Ben and Milo's lives and bring them unconditional support and love.

Ben and Milo are fabulous
Eli Easton
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. I think it's my new number one from Anyta Sunday, which is saying a lot. It's slow burn romance , may-december, with hurt-comfort elements. Those are my favorite things in a romance.

We have two brothers -- Ben and Milo. Ben is trying to raise his little brother Milo after their parents are killed, but he's not quite making it. Between emotional issues, trying to work enough to pay the bills, and Milo acting out, Ben is drowning.

Enter Jack, one of Milo'
Deborah
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

This book is simply beautiful.

Ben is twenty-four and now the sole caregiver for his brother Milo. After the tragic death of both their parents last year they’re doing the best they can.

Ben is amazing, he’s trying his best to raise Milo. Afraid at every turn that he’s failing. At the same time he’s trying to balance a job he doesn’t like. All the responsibilities that come from effectively being a parent. And his own grief and loss.

Milo is fabulous. I loved his
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
This guy. How did I ever not have him in my life?

This was my first Anyta Sunday read, and I immediately can recognize why her work is so well-loved, because this was an absolutely precious slow-burn and I loved these characters to no end. Ben is such a soft little sweetheart, Jack is so wholesome and caring, and Milo — bless his little reckless heart, this kid deserves nothing but good days ahead of him.

I've never read a romance story that featured a kid this heavily, but Ben's little brother M
Malanie
ARC provided by A Novel Take blog tours in exchange for an honest review

I have one thing to say about this book, above all other things: How dare Anyta Sunday allow these SMALL characters one second of angst? Every person in her books is more pure than a natural spring of fresh water, in a soft forest where everyone gives The Best Forehead Kisses™.

Even though these books are undeniably, perfectly sweet, I AM CONSTANTLY ANXIOUS whenever an Anyta Sunday characters faces any brand of conflict??? They
Mwanamali
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Mwanamali by: Martin
WANTED:

A slow burn contemporary romance with a guaranteed HEA that doesn't overburden the reader with romantic tropes such as the inevitable break up, misunderstandings, overbearing in-laws, conniving exes or whatever other cliche romance writers get so wound up in.

Must have MCs worth rooting for, great chemistry, even greater banter and great sex- when it eventually happens.

The novel must be feel-good, well written such that it warms the cockles of your heart
Fabi
3.5 life stars

I was blown away with the first book in this series, Taboo For You. So when I heard a 2nd book was coming out I might as well have been sitting on an ant pile I was so anxious to get my hands on it. I'm so happy to say it did not disappoint.

I felt so bad for Jack in the previous book. I just had to see his HEA in this one. He couldn't possibly be a more angelic character.

This story brings such a strong feeling of family. Twenty-four year old Ben is the sole careg
Dia
Loved it!!! Super sweet and oh the slow burning!!!
Sanaa
There's a reason why Anyta Sunday is one of my all time favorite authors and Made For You pretty much goes to show why.

It was a perfect book.

Find me on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Blog
Elsbeth
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

Lovely lovely story. Thank gawd I haven't got a child like Milo. He would kill me with his sass. Kudos for Ben for putting up with that and being not that bad of a caregiver he thought he was.

I absolutly adored Jack's "Seventry-three sentences he started with "Ben's the best because...." He couldn't fool Milo any longer how precisely he felt about Ben. That really cracked me up.

Very fitting title as well cause Jack and Ben were perfect for each other, perfect for their little family with Milo.

"I'm ALWAYS going to choose
Milo.
Yna the Mood Reader
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
"I look at Ben and I see a future. I see shared dinners and overshared stories. I see stupid fights and silly gestures to make up for them. I see him and Milo in the villa. A family to laugh with during the day . A partner to moan with during the night. The dream hangs between us."
📚 Series: Yes. Book 2 but can be read as a standalone.
📚 Genre: Contemporary M/M Romance.
📚 POV:  Alternating first person.
📚 Cliffhanger: No.

⚠ Content Warnings:  Dealing with parental death. Age-gap/>
⚠/>📚/>📚/>📚 ...more
Denise
3.75 Stars

Overall, I really enjoyed my first book by Anyta Sunday. The story was a sweet, feel-good read with plenty of banter, UST, awkward jokes, and a forbidden element to it. I enjoyed seeing how Ben dealt with the sometimes overwhelming guilt and responsibility he felt for ensuring his little brother, Milo, had a good life and that he was raising him properly after the death of their parents. The continuous banter and awkward, unintentional flirting from Ben was amusing and made me laug

• Gideon (Finding Home, #3)
  • Family Camp (Daddy Dearest, #1)
  • If We Could Go Back (Camassia Cove, #6)
  • Adam Only (Those Other Books #2)
  • Kiss Me Again
  • Golden Boy and the Two Bears (Happily Ever Asher, #2)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • A King in Wonderland (Happily Ever Asher, #3)
  • The Last Text
  • Poetry in Motion
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Flash Rip
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • Top Secret
  • Tallowwood
  • Starting from Zero (Starting From #1)
  • Rocket Science
  • Milo (Finding Home, #2)
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a v

Love and Family (3 books)
  • Taboo for You (Love and Family, #1)
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)