Start by marking “Master of Revenge” as Want to Read:

(Gods of Vegas #3)

We are rivals. Sworn enemies. And he is the only man to ignite a fire in my soul.

All that I am, or ever will be, says I sh
193 pages
Published July 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Master of Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Revenge

Start your review of Master of Revenge
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I have been a huge fan of Sienna Snow's Gods of Vegas series as the stories are all sexy and intriguing with a love story that is addicting and consuming. I have been intrigued by Zack and Henna since book one and always knew their love story would be explosive and combustible and boy did it deliver! I loved this story and hope we see more of this world Ms. Snow has created!

We have been receiving tidbits of Zack Lykaios and Henna Anthony and the draw between them from the first book in the serie
Frances
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
One of my favorite books of this standalone series! Zack & Henna were FIRE! It was angsty yummyness, enemies-to-lovers as well. Loved it! Sienna Snow, well done!! ...more
Nikki  Malan
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Master of Revenge by Sienna Snow
Zack Lykaios has been outwitted by Henna Anthony a time or two at the blackjack tables. It’s all foreplay for him, while she puts on her poker face. He can’t help his attraction to her even while despising her loyalty to the one man that seems to be a common denominator between them. His father, Colin Lykaios. Zack hates and wants revenge on his father and will stop at nothing to get it. Henna sticks up for the man and treats him like royalty while loving him like
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

This is one of the hottest enemies to lovers I have ever read.

Zack and Henna, as those around them point out often, are circling one another and the loathing they claim to have for one another is, to everyone by them, disguised lust and attraction.

I loved watching them figure this out, watching them understand why the attraction was so strong and why they were not able to walk away from one another, even though they both felt that they should.

The sex is hot, which
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Master of Revenge by Sienna Snow is book Three in the Gods of Vegas Series. This is the story of Zack Lykaios and Henna Anthony. I have read the previous books but feel this can be a standalone book.
Zack is out for vengeance and Henna was out to protect those she cares about. They were meant to be enemies but with the powerful attraction that is between them it hard to keep up that front.
This has been a very exciting page turner of a series so this book was no different. Enjoyed their story.
Tammy
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series and can be read as a stand-alone, enemies to lovers read. Zack is out for revenge against his father and Henna wants to protect a man she looks up to as a father. A card game and steamy chemistry change everything. Will Henna be able to trust Zack and what will happen when secrets are revealed. Fast-paced intense read with loads of drama and suspense. The characters are amazing and the story draws you in from beginning to end. I really liked it!
Amber Day
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all the books in this series. While you can read it as a stand-alone, personally, I think you need to read all of them. Each story gets better. Zach and Henna are fire! I can't even put the words together that will do this book justice. All I can say you need to read it.
Teresa Lara
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series
Loved Hpz
Love the brothers
Zack and henna
Rock my world
Emotional beautiful broken intense intriguing heart stopping love story
Need more
Ratula
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2LfF7kw ...more
Sassy Southern
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was about the youngest Lykaios brother Zacharias. Being the youngest and biggest wild card of the group his book was awesome. Having his heart set on revenge against his father has blinded him for so long. Henna Anthony has always had a wild streak and a love of money. Her and Zack have flirted and gambled against each other numerous times but a big game take high stakes and those happens to be a long and wild night in his bed. What should have been a one night stand blooms into a full ...more
Renee
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

We are revials. Sworn enemies. And he is the only man to ignite a fire in my soul. I walk a fine line between control and chaos, defined by my past and driven by my future. Nothing can stop me from protecting those I love. Zack Lykaios is cunning and dangerous. He wants to destroy everything I've built on his ruthless march to the top. All I am, or ever will be, says I should avoid him. Still, I've be
Julie Murphy
Oct 06, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really having a hard time with Henna. She is rude, an egotistical bitch who thinks she is ABOVE everyone....she is a nobody that had to be saved by Collin at the cost of his own kids...and she throws that in Zach's face all the time. She is condescending to people who she has no business being a bitch to. She calls Zach names, "an egocentric asshole" - she must have been referring to herself.
She would have been in the gutter or worse pimped out if Collin hadn't turned his own kids out, spent
Veronica
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This third entry in the Gods of Vegas series is an enemies to lovers story with Henna and Zack Lykaios taking center stage. I'm a little disappointed that after all of the sexual tension built up in the first 2 books in the series that we jump right into the morning after with Zack and Henna. These 2 stubborn high stakes card players are well matched. I liked watching their dance.

For the first time in his life, Zack has to chase a woman, he throws himself into that task. He's able to separate t
Rebecca Austin
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Henna Anthony works for Lykaios International and has been treated like a daughter by Collin Lykaios. Collin has given Henna control over much of the company which angers his own sons who have been left to fend for themselves since they were teenagers.

Zacharias Lykaios works for HPZ with his brothers, Hagen and Pierce and still holds a very large grudge against his father. But as much as he hates his father he can't deny his attraction to Henna.

As Zach and Henna try to keep business and pleasur
Ali (Our Book Boyfriends) Flores
So I was looking for something sexy and gritty and knew I needed to pick up the next book in the Gods of Vegas series. I have been looking forward to Zack’s book for quite a while. He’s had so much stuff brewing with his need for revenge against his father all while falling for the girl his father has put first. And he doesn’t even have the right understanding of what’s been going down.

The chemistry between Zack and Henna was everything it should have been! Henna has an alpha personality to matc
Dora Harvey
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book.

Wow, what can I say—this book is simply phenomenal! This book will leave you speechless and craving for more. Master of Revenge is the third and final book of Gods of Vegas—a story of Henna Anthony and Zacharias (Zack) Lykaios. The Lykaios brothers ran most of Vegas nightlife, and Zack was a partner of HPZ along with his brothers. Henna is a feisty, sassy, and obstinate beautiful woman who is very devious when playing poker in the
Joyffree
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Finally, we get Henna and Zack's story
These two take tension and discord to a whole new level

In the last book, Zack finally decided it was time to raise the stakes.
One night of passion ~ No rules ~No limits
Winner takes all

Is it possible to win and lose at the same time?

The women in this series have always had as much if not more power than the men when it came to the business world and with Henna it is no different. She took nothing and overnight turned it into an empire. She built the connectio
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Master of Revenge is the 3rd book in the Gods of Vegas series and this is Zack Lykaios and Henna Anthony’s story. Henna runs the Lykaios International a corporation that Zack’s estranged father Collin Lykaios owns. Zack handles all the casinos, hotels & resorts.

The other books in this series are Zack’s brother’s stories.

Master of Sin – Hagen Lykaios & Penny (Persephone Starlight) he is the oldest and runs anything and everything to do with Las Vegas night-life.

Master of Games – Pierce Lykaios
Sharon
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OK, I somehow started with book 3 in this series! How did I miss books 1 and 2? The good news is since each book focuses on a different couple you can read a bit out of order although to know the characters and get the full experience you should read in order.

Zack and Henna are rivals and sworn enemies. Henna works for Zack’s father who Zack has a huge grudge against due to a choice he made when Zack and his brothers were very young. Now Zack is ready to take everything away from his father, but
Dimple
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Master of Revenge brings us more of the high-stakes world of the Lykaios' and this book is just as delicious as the rest in the series. While it can be read as a standalone, there is much family drama from past books that set the stage for Henna and Zach's books.

Despite her close relationship with Zach's, much hated and estranged father, he can't resist the lovely Henna Anthony. For years, she's been like a fire in his blood he can't quench and lately the burn has gotten worse. At long last, he
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4.5 Stars

Nanna
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series, and I felt the shortest. If you have read the first two books
you know we have had bit and pieces of the attraction between Zack and Henna. They are rivals, not really friends even thru they have known each other forever. Zack's father saved Henna and her family even as he left Zack and his brothers to the wolves. Zack has been plotting his revenge for his father for 10 years.
Even when both his brothers, Hagen and Pierce start to forgive him and let him back
Susan Homan
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Master of Revenge

Master of Revenge is the third book in the Gods of Vegas Series. It can be read as a stand alone, but you will get more out of it by reading in order, as many characters carry over. (I need to read Book 1 as I started with Book 2). This one is about Zack and Henna. This is an enemies to lovers book, and boy is it steamy!! Zack has been trying to get revenge on his father for abandoning him for years. Collin gave up his sons to take care of Henna and her little sister, Anaya. Hen
Linda Dunn
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Betting on All or Nothing....

The teasing from Sienna Snow is now over and it was so worth the wait. I knew Zack Lykaios and Henna Anthony were going to be hot, sexy and erotic together. I was not disappointed. When this couple are in the same room whether it's in a casino with a high stakes poker game going on, or in the bedroom, their chemistry combusts everything in their wake.

Zack is on a clear course of revenge that he has been building on for 10 years and nothing will get in his way on his
Up All Night With Books
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Allyson
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

"This man was my kryptonite."

An enemies to lovers series at it's epic finest!

I can not get enough of Sienna Snow's Gods of Vegas's series. These characters and storylines are of epic proportions and her storytelling is beyond by far of greatness. She captures you from the beginning and holds you tight, never letting you go until the end. You fall in love with the characters, enduring all their emotions as if they are embedd
Breen
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Sienna wrote a fascinating story. Every book in the Gods of Vegas series is a masterpiece
and Master of Revenge is not the exception. What a marvelous storyline full of twists.
Prepare yourself to be dragged in this addictive story.

Henna Anthony wanted to protect what meant the most to her, her family, her dad. She’s an
incredible strong and independent woman. Fiercy, courageous and intelligent. Meet Zack
Lykaios, the ultimate man. What a seducing and charming man, he’s definitely one of a kind.

Whe
Sierra Clothier
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wild ride! Zach and Henna were combustible! They think they were so different, but reality is they are so similar that their stubbornness just can't let them see in the mirror.

I loved all the new tidbits we learned about badass Henna. We learn how she made an obscene amount of money and it made me giggle. She has this outrageous life even after everyone learns who her father was, and it tells a lot about how strong she is. She wraps Zach around her finger. But will he give up his revenge
HeartBreaker
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
I loved this one and i definitely had enjoyed reading it.

Enemies to lovers romance is always on my to-read list.There is something about that topic that just makes it my guilty-pleasure.This book had it all.

Zack was only kid when his father threw him and his brothers on the street.Years later that event left big impact on Zack's life,he's grown up hating his father and there is nothing in this world that can change his opinion.
Henna also had a shitty father,but Zack's dad is the one who took a f
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Master of Revenge is Zack Lykaios story, when he finds his bachelorhood threatened by the tough as nails, Henna. It starts with them hooking up, but by the time he wakes up, she's gone, and it insults him even though that's his usual M.O. See, while Henna knows they have insane chemistry, like set the sheets on fire when it explodes, chemistry, she's unwilling to be another one of many in his life, even though they can't keep their hands off of each other. Little does she know that he's determin ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Zach and Henna, sworn enemies and rivals, but whose attraction is off the charts. Both Zach and Henna have been fighting their attraction for a while now but they finally have the catalyst to combust and their attraction is off the charts good. I love the characters and how they are interrelated with one another. The girls antics are hilarious, the possessiveness of the men, swoony and then they fall, they fall hard.

""For what it's worth, I wasn't pretending, Henna. It was all real. I fell in
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Richer Than God
  • The Russian Reborn (Rise of the Dominants Book 3)
  • Eye of the storm
  • Pretty Hostage (Captive #3)
  • Game Changer (Change of Hearts, #1)
  • Reunited with Love (Shattered Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Diversions
  • Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)
  • A Fierce Princess (The Poisoned Pawn Duet, #1)
  • A White Hot Christmas
  • Cupids Anonymous (Cupids, #1)
  • Kyle and Juniper (Smoke Series, #2)
  • The Remaining Sister (Sister Series, #9)
  • All I Know (Paradise Beach #0.5)
  • Dark King (Advantage Play #2)
  • Wesley (Son, #1)
  • Bodyguard to the Billionaire (Billionaire Duet, #1)
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adv

Gods of Vegas (5 books)
  • Master of Sin (Gods of Vegas, #1)
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas, #4)
  • Master of Control (Gods of Vegas, #5)

News & Interviews