Start by marking “Walk Off (Double Play, #5)” as Want to Read:
Walk Off (Double Play, #5)

Walk Off

(Double Play #5)

Nicholas “Nico” Johnson, aka ‘Hulk’. The man got past all my defenses despite my efforts to keep him at a distance. It's a lost cause because our bodies call to each other, like a moth to a flame, we give in. Time and time again we come together and crackle like lightning. I said we were done, for good this time, but the funny thing about desire is, you don’t tell it when ...more
Published May 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Walk Off, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walk Off

Start your review of Walk Off (Double Play, #5)
Gabrielle G.
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Going to be honest, they are beautifully broken together. I almost preferred all the times they were next to each other trying to get their shit together than the hot scenes. And when I say hot scenes I mean HOOOOOOOT scenes. Lacey drove me crazy but she’s very well written. She’s stubborn and unforgiving but Nico does break her walls. He’s the Hulk after all. Even if Lacey carries so much anger, she should be called the Hulk...
Nico is so much more than what he appeared to be in the other
L. Powell
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, what can I say about this book other than it is the HOTTEST book of this series so far.
I absolutley love Lacey and Nico.
Hot, steamy, infuriating, emotional, sexy, and so damn addicting.
This couple stole my heart and ran away with it. Even when they fight I adore them together!
I’m not putting any spoilers on here because you really do need to experience this one for yourself. Great job Nicole. Hulk and Blondie get the full five stars
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have been waiting for this story for FOREVER and it did not disappoint. Lacey is hands down on of my favorite characters in this series. The girl is sassy, she is feisty, but she is also a girl who just wants to find her happiness. She hides behind the walls she has built to protect her heart from pain and heartache. Nico is just the man to break down those walls.

Nico and Lacey’s relationship first began in the book 3, Ballers with Benefits, and from there we got little bits and pieces of
Shanna Swenson
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
OMG, so… Walk Off is Lacey Turner, daughter of Jackson and Savannah -- whom I simply LOVED-- (from Book 2- Going, Going, Goner) and Nicholas “Nico” Johnson’s (brother to Damon Johnson, Book 3- Ballers with Benefits) story and it’s got all the feels… not unlike the other books in this lovable sports romance series, but this one really got me RIGHT in the feels!!

Lacey Turner is EVERYTHING. She’s sassy, feisty, strong, beautiful and even has a sweet side she doesn’t want many people to see. She’s
Rukaiya M.
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 & 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕."
. : Walk Off by @nicolerodriguesauthor.

I have never felt so blissful before this book. When I originally signed up for Double Play Series, I had my own doubts but with Bella and Damon's book, everything went out of idea. But with Walk Off, I am a happy person willing to give my life right here, right now.

Nico and Lacey's relationship has developed considerably since
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Walk Off by Nicole Rodrigues

I am voluntarily reviewing this arc.
You like strong female leads in your books? This book has that. You want sexy, dirty talking, Hulky men in your stories? This book has that. You want a book that has mystery? Look no further. You love to read sexy off the charts hotness? This is where you find it.
I loved this whole series, but this installment was my favorite. Although I think I feel that way after every single one of Nicole Rodrigues books.
I have been
Living My Best Book Life
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Walk Off was a 5-star romance novel that will pull at your heartstrings, have you panting at the yummy dirty talk, and will make you work for that HEA!

This book started off at a fast pace. It delved right into the lives of Nico (Hulk) and Lacey. One of my favorite things about this book is that we get to see the beginning, middle, and end of their relationship. There are "flashback" scenes and they really give you a sense of their love and how hard they had to fight for it.

When you meet them,
Mrs Kindle Addict
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gawddd!! The heat seriously got turned up in this book!

So this is the 5th book in the 'Double Play' series. Which I honestly feel like I've been waiting forever for!! It's about Lacey and Nico and it was amazing. Lacey is so sassy and a feisty one! I was a bit unsure about Nico at first but he definitely redeemed himself throughout this book! They both definitely had it tough through their relationship.

We first heard about these characters in Book 3 'Ballers with Benefits', and we slowly
Crystal
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love every book in the series! This one didn’t disappoint! It was amazing!
Samantha Turbyfill
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOT HULK! Incase you were thinking that Nicole Rodrigues couldn't get hotter or dirtier, or that you couldn't possibly love the Gavinwood/Turner/Johnson gang more----- you sir are wrong!
I've just been sitting over here thinking that I knew all about what was going on with these 2 and NOPE! You know nothing Jon Snow.
These 2 just seem like back and forth immature kids who cant keep their hands off one another but the real story is some CRAZY stuff is going on and Lacey just doesn't share
Caroline
5 Stars

I have been waiting on this book in what feels like forever because of how Changeup ended! At the same time when I finally got the book from Nicole, I was almost afraid to start it because I knew the series is coming to an end soon and these two have been explosive through it all and I just didn't know how they could have even more to tell.

Well, shame on me for ever doubting Nicole. This is one of the best-written books she has ever written. I love to see how she has evolved so much
Siansreadingadventure
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Walk Off by Nicole Rodriguez
Double Play #5

I absolutely love the Gavinwood/Turner/Johnson gang. I love how close knit they are and how they always have each other back which is why I’m so happy we got more of the with Lacey and Nicos Story. Even though these to have their fair share of drama the chemistry between them is on fire.

This book is full of current moments and glimpse of what happened in there story to lead them to where they are now. I love how we got to watched the characters grow
Stacie Redinger
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lacey Turner is a no holds barred kind of girl. She knows what she wants, and she takes it, no questions asked. Nicholas Johnson aka Nico is a hot shot baseball player, who also happens to be the brother of Lacey’s best friend and cousin Bella’s husband Damon. When the two meet, the sparks are instantaneous, and their chemistry burns the pages. However, one night changed everything. Nico knows he didn’t do anything wrong, but unfortunately pictures don’t lie…or do they? As Lacey and Nico try to ...more
Britney Chavez
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why my heart!!

Why do good things need to come to an end!
I absolutely LOVED Lacey and Nico’s story. It was one that I have been dying for! Getting little hints and taste of their love in books 3 and 4 just made me want their book even more.

Lacey has been one of my favorite characters in this series right behind Savannah! How they both are smart mouth and sassy and strong. My heart also broke for her with how she grew up without a loving mother in her life, until Savannah came in and took over
QueenOfBooks88
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad i discovered this author on social media. I really wasnt expecting to enjoy these books but they have been great!
Getting a look in to Lacey & Nico's turbulent relationship was really good, it was edge of seat gripping, fun, heartfelt and lovely. Thank you for sharing these stories with us!
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think Nicole brings it home with the last book in the series, she shocks you not only in the book but also at the end. I have enjoyed reading each book in this series and going along the ride with this amazing human being. Book #5 this one, if I had to chose was my absolute favorite! So 5 plus for this as always amazing job, and I loved watching you grow Nicole.
Evelyn Montgomery
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicholas, Nico, Hulk

I loved Nicholas and Lacey’s story and would love to see more of these two, especially Nico. A definite swoon fest.
Michelle
Sep 14, 2019
Nicole Rodrigues
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bonny S.
Grace Finkel
May 15, 2019
Sara
Sep 18, 2019

• Never & Forever (Angels and Sunshine #2)
  • Escape from Abundance (Abundance, #3)
  • Often & Suddenly (Angels and Sunshine, #3)
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Always & Only (Angels and Sunshine, #1)
  • Flawed (Imperfectly Perfect, #1)
  • Abundance (Abundance #1)
  • Return to Abundance (Abundance #2)
  • Reckless
  • Between the Sheets
  • Sweet Redemption (Twist of Fate, #1)
  • The Agreement
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice #1)
  • Darling (Darling Devils, #1)
  • Baby Yours: Hunter & Lennon, #2 (Roommate Duet, #2)
  • Stars over Abundance (The Abundance series, #4)

Double Play (6 books)
  • Curveball (Double Play, #1)
  • Going, Going, Goner (Double Play, #2)
  • Ballers with Benefits (Double Play #3)
  • Changeup (Double Play #4)
  • Last Round (Double Play, #6)