Start by marking “Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise” as Want to Read:

A festive reunion…

…with an unexpected gift!

When Pepper Kane’s home and bakery are burned down in the weeks before Christmas, billionaire CEO Simon Ross—the man she spent one unforgettable night with—comes to the rescue! Pepper knows this playboy doesn’t do relationships, but staying with him in his penthouse and caring for an abandoned puppy, their spark is rekindled… And th
Published November 1st 2019 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise

Start your review of Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise
Hallie Szott
3.5

Get in the Christmas spirit with Jennifer Faye’s Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise! It’s a fun story full of delicious treats, complicated romance, and an adorable rescued puppy.

Baker Pepper Kane and CEO Simon Ross have bond over coffee and pastries, but they come from very different worlds. One evening changes their relationship—but neither Pepper nor Simon realizes how much until weeks later. As Christmas draws nearer, the joy of the season is accompanied by loss, con
LAWonder10
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After the death of her grandmother Pepper had no other family. However, her grandmother had made it possible to fulfill her lifelong dream. Pepper was the proud owner of a very successful bakery. She had worked very hard with very little "down time" to make it happen.

Early one morning before anyone else had arrived, she notices a very handsome man sitting with his coffee, looking very sad. She took time to visit with him, which became a weekly routine before discovering he was the we
Amy
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise is yet another fun and entertaining read by Jennifer Faye. It such a sweet and clean romance. I loved getting to know Pepper and Simon. It was delightful reading the scenes with them together. I had no problem having the whole book read in one sitting. Such a great story!
I am giving Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise five plus stars. I highly recommend it for readers who enjoy a light romance. It is definitely worth a read.
I received this book from the publi
Shelly Itkin
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pepper Kane has not had an easy life with her mother dying when she was so young having to live with her grandmother. When her grandmother passed away she left her a small inheritance. With that money, she opened the Polka Dotted Bakery. She lives above the store and spends almost all of her time working at the bakery.

Simon Ross of Ross Toys is the Ceo and very rich man. He too has dedicated his life to his work and has hardly any social life at all.

Pepper delivers her pa
Tonya Lucas
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been reading Jennifer Faye’s books since she debuted. I’ve enjoyed and loved every one, however, her newest “Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise” has catapulted to the top of my favorite list.
Such a sweet romantic story, an unusual plot weaved joy and romance into my soul.
Jennifer Faye’s creativity, characterization, and writing ability is superb.
Pepper and Simon warmed my heart and truly made me believe in soulmates and true love. Ms. Daisy was such a perfect addition to their li
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Prism Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise By Jennifer Faye is another sweet holiday book from the one and only Ms. Faye.
Will Pepper and Simon find a happily-ever-after together?
Pepper Kane
Pepper Kane is the main female character of this book, and she is an eccentric, but that works for her. She owns a bakery called The Polka Dotted Bakery, and it's this incredible place ever in areview.Her
Andrea
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm a sucker for holiday stories, and especially ones that take place around the holidays. Even better, Pepper is the owner of a bakery. While this is a characteristic that you're going to find in countless books these days, it's still one that makes that character endearing to you. And Pepper really is someone you want to root for, especially when she is devastated after the loss of her bakery, her livelihood.

Simon is the man with the looks and the money who is expected to swoop in and make it
Erin
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: prism-book-tours
My Thoughts on Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise
Love the abandoned puppy in the story. The author has a distinctive flair to her writing that makes it a pleasure to read.

This is not the genre I normally read and I do have to say that I skipped over parts of the story that I truly believe could have been left out without hurting the story.

I love how the characters learned things about themselves they didn’t know or had shoved aside. Priorities change and love finds a resting pla
Mona
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly a sweet, heartwarming, and heartbreaking book. Ms. Faye had me laughing and crying.
Two characters that had so much in common that didn’t even realize it. Pepper Kane had a bakery that was her dream, until one day that dream went up in smoke. She met Simon Ross the billionaire and CEO of Ross Toys when he came into her bakery everyday. He had her cater a party he was hosting. They developed a great friendship until it was more, and it was a surprise to them both.
He was there for her
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

This is quite the Christmas story, with a little surprise thrown in to make it a bit of a surprise. I enjoyed Pepper’s character. She was determined to make a living opening a bakery, and she put everything into it, making it a success, then it was all gone in one night. Simon Ross wasn’t as arrogant as I figured he would be, and it was generous that he let Pepper stay with him, as a roommate only, using his kitchen to bake enough bake goods to make her Chris
Yvonne Cruz
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This talented author once again excels in her talent as a storyteller. Grabbing your attention from the first page to the last the story is touching and at times heartbreaking.
This one takes us to NYC , where Pepper Kane, a young woman whose childhood was one of struggles and losses, owns a bakery. She meets Simon Ross when he comes in for a treat and a friendship begins. She is clueless of who he is. Though a billionaire, he too has had a childhood that has made him the man he is today. O
Gale
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! If you are looking for a holiday story that is more about the spirit of the season, rather than gifts and such, Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise is for you. OMG, it was amazing!!! It had the requisite person you REALLY don’t like (and I didn’t; just saying), an adorable puppy (I can just picture Daisy!), and two wonderfully (tiny flawed) characters, Pepper Kane and Simon Ross.

Pepper and Simon have issues to work through, of course, but they are problems that every da
Cathy Cermele
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this book would be a fun, lighthearted read, which it is in but it also broke my heart just a little. I certainly knew the storyline would be detailed and the reader would gain insight into the characters lives but I was surprised by how fragile Pepper Kane and Simon Ross are.
Pepper is thriving in her bakery business, Simon is a successful CEO. and yet they have both had to overcome some difficult situations and losses in their pasts to get where they are now.

If I had
Pam Lowery
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Pepper Kane's Bakery and home are burned down really closed to Christmas, she sees her dreams also going up in smoke. Simon Ross, the man she had spent one unforgettable night with comes to her rescue. He insists that she stay with him until she works something out with the insurance company. Now after their night together, they had not seen each other, and they had to sorta get to know each other again. When Pepper gets sick, he takes her to the doctor, they find out she isn't "sick", she' ...more
Janice Sisemore
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise

This is such a cute story. Simon and Pepper get together and then don’t see each for a couple of months. Exciting things happen after meeting again.

I loved the business Simon had, He has a chain of pet stores but doesn’t own a pet. But his life is about to change. Pepper bakery catches on fire, then she comes to live with him. Things are definitely changing for Simon.

I loved the dog in the story named Daisy. Pepper falls in love with Daisy, I enjoy
Crystal Young
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pepper and Simon are a great couple and definitely belonged together. I love the cover of this book. I always like the name Daisy for a dog that is the name of my Mom's dog. I love the fact that they both have struggles and that they eventually work them out. This is sweet story that should difinitly should be read. I like the fact that they are both stubborn and bring out the best and even the worst in each other. I thanks it's great that it all started in her bakery and cherry turnovers. the a ...more
Glenda Kinard
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Christmas Pregnancy Surprise was my first book by Jennifer Faye and it certainly will not be my last one. Pepper and Simon’s story was so wonderful and the addition of Daisy was as wonderful as Cherry Turnovers.
I normally don’t care for the millionaire/billionaire romance books but Jennifer Faye told this story with
Class and Finesse. I loved Simon as much as Pepper did by the time I finished this book. Jennifer Faye I absolutely love and adored this book and will be reading more in the fut
Judy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As with all Jennifer Faye's books this one did not disappoint. I love books that grab your attention from the very first page. Pepper and Simon's early lives have not been easy but they have worked and overcome the odds and have their lives on track. Then a fire throws them close together and they learn that life is what you make it. Both character's are very loveable. My only complaint was it made me hungry for bakery treats! I could almost smell the bakery goods in Pepper's display cases. High ...more
Lori R
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye wrote a fun, romantic, heartfelt, Christmas story with wonderful characters that will touch your heart and a cute beagle named Daisy. I liked how these two characters, Pepper and Simon met. They both had sad pasts that brightened once they were together to bring out the best in each other. This book touched my heart with everything Simon and Pepper had been through. Pepper expecting a baby was just the icing on the cake and she should know because she owns The Polka Dotted Bakery. ...more
Robyn
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pepper and Simon come from two different worlds, yet their connection is magnificent. I love Jennifer Faye's stories, and this one is definitely a must read! These two characters help balance each other out, and they learn from one another. I love Daisy the dog, and how Simon learns to love her as much as Pepper does. I couldn't put this book down, and am looking forward to reading the next book by Jennifer Faye.
Peggy Clayton
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye is an author that is so consistent with her writing. It is always a book you can buy and know that you are getting a wonderful read. This book was true to those words this was a romance book that she knows how to write so good. I read this in one sitting as I just love the stories that she writes and I get lost in the book. Jennifer hit a grand slam with this!
Dawn
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This delightful book has it all: a workaholic, billionaire; a beautiful baker; a pregnancy; a puppy; and, Christmas. Love will bring Simon and Pepper together to form an unexpected family.
I read an advanced copy of this book
Linda Rimer-Como
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute story! Attraction, fear, doubt and an unexpected surprise make for a delightful story line. Always enjoy this authors work, she never disappoints. Don't miss out.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Debra
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HER CHRISTMAS PREGNANCY SURPRISE has all the ingredients for a great Christmas story. There is Pepper’s bakery (Yummy), Simon a CEO (Handsome) a puppy (Cute) and a Christmas surprise! Ms. Faye has written a story about love and kindness that is wonderful for this time of the year. Grab your favorite hot beverage, snuggle up and enjoy the magic of Christmas!
Sam Miller
Nov 10, 2019
Becky
rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2019
Harlie Williams
I'm so sorry that I'm late with the review.  I've been out of work with my back (worker's comp) and physical therapy is not for the weak.  What can I say about Ms. Faye?  I love her writing and characters.  So much in fact that I have now subscribed to get this line in the mail every month.  Thank you, Ms. Faye!  In fact, I've already read this month's books.  But, I really need to write this review.

As most know, I've read the last 3 or 4 books by Ms. Faye and I will have to say this
Lynn Brooks
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HER CHRISTMAS PREGNANCY SURPRISE by Jennifer Faye is going to make a great addition to your holiday to-be-read pile! When a bakery owner and a toy store owner strike up a friendship, neither know that it's going to lead to monumental changes in their lives!

Pepper is a really complex character. She has issues coming at her from all directions, but she still manages to stay upbeat and caring with those around her. The fact that she volunteers at an animal shelter really endeared her to
Scott
Michael Hurt
Dan
Michele
Nov 01, 2019
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats.

Jennifer loves to hear from readers—you can co