Start by marking “Bloodlines” as Want to Read:

Bloodlines

Lydia Galatianti, queen of Galatia, is running for her life--the love of her life, King Richard, slain at the hands of his own mother. Hiding her swollen belly from her escort, her mission is to protect her unborn child, even if that means putting her trust in Serene, a strange and creepy old teller who may have an agenda of her own.

Seventeen years later, Nylin
Paperback, First Edition, 262 pages
Published April 2019 by Covenant Books

To ask other readers questions about Bloodlines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodlines

Start your review of Bloodlines
TheVampireBookworm
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire-books
I haven't read a good YA vampire novel in a while so I'm glad I got the opportunity to read this one because despite its genre it was entertaining and I liked it.
Imagine a teenage princess who's got it all - awesome friends, carefree life, a crush. Except somebody's been hiding something very important from her. Something about who she really is. You can imagine the existentional crisis which comes right after she finds out, right? Add a love triangle, typical teenage indecisiveness and angst a
phantomfable
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Thank you to the author for sending me this book for review ❤

Its been a very long time since ive read a story about werewolves vs vampires. This was an easy and quick read! That being said i did have a bit of trouble getting into the story due to the lack of descriptions. While reading i found it difficult to picture things in my head due to the vague explanations and it was a bit frustrating. We are told that someone is beautiful but beyond that and the colour of their hair i wasnt really sure
Laura L
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nyla is definitely a character I can get behind. Shes the protagonist in Bloodlines and we follow her story as she learns secrets about her past that turn her world upside down. Throw in a love triangle and some classic angst and we have the perfect combination for a great YA novel.

And it delivers. 🤩 If you like love triangles, then read this. If you like werewolves and vampires then what are you waiting for?

Solid 4⭐
Tamara (enviereads)
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Bloodlines by Mariah Hayes

Quick summary:
This book is about Nylina, a seventeen year old princess and (almost) heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Galatia. The Kingdom is at the brim of war, and adding to these struggles are the two boys vying for Nyla’s attention. When a group of strangers arrive at the castle gate, the plot thickens and Nylina discovers that she has been kept in the dark about her lineage.

description

Evenclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
EvenHayes
Quick
♣Bel♣
Jun 09, 2019 rated it liked it

3 stars

I went into this blind because I wanted to make my own judgements without fear of being influenced or disappointed by my expectations. And by that I mean I went in knowing absolutely nothing of the story or what it was about. Which is why I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was a paranormal fantasy dealing with werewolves and vampires and a queendom that I found really fascinating.

The book jumps straight into the action which hooked me in right away and I found mysel
Tiffany E.
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: indie, own, paperback, signed
Still rolling everything around in my head but this was a quick and easy read. I'll admit that it took me a little but to get into Hayes unique writing style but I was extremely pleased to be back in a novel centered around vampires and werewolves!

A huge thank you to Mariah Hayes for sending me a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Krystal
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Hard to put down. This book is well written with suspense and great battle scenes. I don’t usually read vampire novels but I am glad I picked it up to read. The ending will leave you wanting to read more. I will definitely be buying her next book.
Carol S. Paulson
Aug 02, 2019
Jessica
Jul 02, 2019
Mariah Hayes
Apr 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommended to Mariah by: https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...
Cali Spencer
Carly
Jun 20, 2019

• Sorcery of Thorns
  • Finale (Caraval, #3)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1)
  • The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1)
  • Sky in the Deep
  • Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk
  • After We Collided (After, #2)
  • Legendary (Caraval, #2)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
  • The Little Perfume Shop off the Champs-Élysées
  • Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss
  • A Zany Slice of Tuscany (Italian Living #2)
  • Forgiven Are the Starry-Eyed
  • Before (After, #5)
  • The Reluctant Expat: Part Two - Finding my Feet
  • The Kingdom
  • Shadow & Flame (Rime Chronicles, #2)
Mariah Hayes grew up in the tiny town of Augusta, Montana. From when she first started to form the silly sounds of baby bable, Mariah has loved to read everything from Dr. Suess to Harry Potter. That love of reading soon turned into a love of writing and Mariah took every creative writing class she could in highschool. Her first published work was a poem titled, "The Secrets of Time", entered in a ...more