Start by marking “Timekeeper (Realm of Elestra Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Timekeeper (Realm of Elestra Book 1)

Timekeeper (Realm of Elestra Book 1)

Saved from the streets by the mysterious George Whipple, Parker and Lydia grew up in the Whipplehouse Orphanage. After being fitted with a magical monocle, Parker finds he has the ability to stop time. With his new power, he spends his days tinkering and inventing intricate do-dads. Life was grand until the night Elias came to town.

Parker's life is turned upside down when
Published April 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Timekeeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timekeeper

Natalie
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful time travel novella full of mystery.

Saved from the streets Parker and Lydia grow up in the Whipplehouse Orphanage, are raised by the mysterious Whipple brothers. After being fitted with a magical monocle, Parker finds he has the ability to stop time. But, will his newfound power be able to find his beloved Lydia?

What will happen in the new realm he has happened upon?

Very well written and detailed allowing the reader to drop into each scene. An array of unique characters keep the myst
Michelle
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Timekeeper is a time travel mystery and a great start to the Realm of Elestra series. Great writing, an amazing storyline and interesting characters left me wanting to know more about Parker, Lydia, and the new realm. This book takes us on quite a journey full of twists, turns, drama, mystery, suspense and so much more. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Pat Eroh
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this time travel Sci-Fi/Fantasy and I love the writing style of this author. Incredible story, action to keep you reading through to the end and wonderful characters to become attached to. I'm looking forward to the next adventure.

Jeanne Richardson
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Rebekah Dodson; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Riley
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was full of amazing inventions and creative ideas, and I can’t wait to read more by this wonderful author.

Siyka
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a promising start of a new series.
I really liked the time travel, time stops, and time abilities.
It was a good adventure.

Sophril Reads
May 09, 2019
Eliza Errey
marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2019
Pam
marked it as to-read
May 20, 2019
Rebekah Dodson is a prolific word weaver of romance, fantasy, and science fiction novels. Her works include the series Postcards from Paris, The Surrogate, The Curse of Lanval series, several stand alone novels, and her upcoming YA novel, Clock City. She has been writing her whole life, with her first published work of historical fiction with 4H Clubs of America at the age of 12, and poetry at the ...more