Start by marking “Tangled Up in Texas (Lone Star Ridge #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Up in Texas (Lone Star Ridge #1)

Tangled Up in Texas

(Lone Star Ridge #1)

Their past never fadedand neither did their passion.

Between running his family ranch and dealing with far too many needy relatives, Shaw Jameson doesnt have time for more trouble. But when his first love, former-child-star-turned-businesswoman Sunny Dalton, returns to Lone Star Ridge, Shaw senses things are about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Shaw isnt prepared for
Published February 25th 2020 by HQN Books

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Up in Texas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled Up in Texas

Start your review of Tangled Up in Texas (Lone Star Ridge #1)
Dorine
Rated 4.5 - TANGLED UP IN TEXAS by Delores Fossen begins with the best first line that pulls you in with laughter and curiosity. A witty launch of the LONE STAR RIDGE series makes me anxious to experience more from this entertaining author.

See this review in full color at my blog, TheZestQuest.com.

Sunny and Shaw have a history that was never resolved. Both of them have experienced life without each other for years, so when Sunny comes back to Lone Star Ridge, it reignites all kinds of feelings.

Susan
Good second chance story with interesting (and sometimes hilarious) family dynamics. Sunny is on her way back to Lone Star Ridge after ending another engagement and to recover from a health scare. With her is the sixteen-year-old son of her ex-fiancé. She looks forward to seeing her grandmother again, but home holds a mixed bag of memories. The Dalton triplets were stars of a show called The Little Cowgirls, and not all of her memories from that time are good ones. She didn't expect to see her ...more
Aymee
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second chance romances are a favorite of mine because sometimes life gets away from us and we don't realize what we've lost until it's gone.  This is especially true when you're a teenager and have little to no life experiences to nudge you along.  The only problem with reuniting when you're older and wiser is that you also tend to have a lot more baggage dragging behind you, too.

Sunny and Shaw fall into that 'extra baggage' compartment and then some.  For most of his life, Shaw's been handling
Margie
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Runaway Bride is not the moniker anyone wants to be known by but that's what Sunny Dalton is dealing with at the moment. Yes, she ended her engagement to Hugh Dunbar just weeks before the wedding but she had admitted to herself that marrying Hugh just wasn't going to work for her. So here she is with Hugh's son Ryan, who Hugh basically ignores, at her grandmother's house in Lone Star Ridge, the setting for her former TV career along with sisters McCall and Hadley. The triplets were the stars of ...more
Jessica Figueroa
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shaw is having family drama going when he and the family find out that his father had another kid and this teen its a tough one ready to shake things up. Sunny his first love is back and with a mother like hers drama is bound to ensue. That aside its clear that spark Shaw and Sunny had is still there but her life is so different now and its clear she has things she wants out of relationships and its a matter if he can give that to her.

I loved this book. I love a good family drama and there was
Karen Hackett
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tangled Up In Texas by Delores Fossen, is book one of new Lone Star Ridge series and it is a delightful romance about a cowboy and a former child star. Between running a ranch and dealing with too many needy relatives, Shaw Jameson doesnt have the time for more trouble. His day starts with finding a red bra on the road--only this one comes with spikes. Along comes Sunny Dalton, his first love is a former-child-star-turned-businesswoman who is returning home in Lone Star Ridge.
Delores Fossens
Belinda
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Delores Fossen book. I get so excited when I see a new book from her..this is the start of a new series..Shaw and Sunny have both had crappy upbringings for different reasons. Sunny is back home to recover and get over leaving her ex, she still has his son. Shaw is out doing what he does when another sibling shows up! They both are trying to navigate their lives with all that is going on on the outside. Can they both get things going right so that they can get happy! It was ...more
Karen Geurts
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Shaw and Sunny are great main characters. The story line is a good one. Sunny is a strong woman who knows what she wants. Shaw has family that he does his best to keep together. He ends up with half siblings he didn't know about thanks to a lousy absent father.
Joyce
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I do like reading Delores Fossen books, I enjoyed this book, I like how it involved family members and teens. I am glad Shaw and Sunny ended up together and I look forward to reading the book Chasing trouble in Texas.
charmaine White
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice Read

I really enjoyed reading 📚this story and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in this series.I laughed and I had years in my 👀s.
Harlequin Books
Categories
Contemporary Romance, Western Romance
Miniseries
Lone Star Ridge (Book #1)
Tammy Casteel
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it
Moira
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sunny and Shaw were teenage sweethearts, but haven't seen each other in quite some time when she returns home to recuperate after surgery. With her is a lot of baggage, both emotional and physical.

Shaw is dealing with another illegitimate half-sibling showing up. Together they learn to deal with irresponsible parents, all while rebuilding their relationship as adults. A story of love, family and redemption that's worth the read. Looking forward to Austin and McCalls story in the next book.

I
Feb 27, 2020
Jeremy

• Lucky Chance Cowboy
  • Tactical Force
  • Restless Hearts (Montana Justice #1)
  • Country Strong (Painted Pony Creek #1)
  • In Colton's Custody (The Coltons of Mustang Valley Book 5)
  • Colton Manhunt
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3)
  • Hunting for a Highlander (Highland Brides, #8)
  • Colton Family Bodyguard (The Coltons of Mustang Valley Book 3)
  • Duty or Desire (The Westmoreland Legacy #5)
  • Cowboy Courage (Longhorn Canyon, #6)
  • SEAL's Vow (Iron Horse Legacy Book 4)
  • Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)
  • A Highlander in a Pickup (Highland, Georgia, #2)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • A Cowboy for All Seasons
  • Cottage at the Beach (The Off Season #1)
  • Big Chance Cowboy
Thank you for finding me on Goodreads!

Want to know more about me? Well, here it is in a nutshell:

Im a USA Today bestselling author, and Ive sold over 100 novels. Yes, 100! Needless to say, I write a lot. Ive had the honor of receiving the Booksellers' Best Award for romantic suspense, the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, and I was a finalist for the prestigious Rita. My books have been