Jump to ratings and reviews
Rate this book

All I Want #3

Burn for Me

Rate this book
I will fight for this promotion.
I want it. I deserve it. I'm determined to get it.
Nothing is going to get in my way,
Not even the sexy, charming, irresistible Logan Gray.

We used to argue on opposite sides of the courtroom.
Now, we're in the same firm, on the same side,
Vying for the same promotion.
Like always, only one of us can win.

Attorneys are stubborn and fight for what they want,
And I want Logan.
I'm playing with fire, getting too close to the flame.
God help me, I want him to burn for me.

342 pages, Kindle Edition

First published August 19, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lea Coll

47 books767 followers
Lea Coll is a USA Today bestselling author who writes sweet and sexy happily ever afters. She worked as a trial attorney for over ten years. Now she stays home with her three children, plotting stories while fetching snacks and running them back and forth to activities. She enjoys the freedom of writing romance after years of legal writing.

She grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and currently resides in Maryland with her family.
For new releases, sneak peaks, and updates check out my website and sign up for my newsletter.
Website: https://www.leacoll.com

Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Join my VIP group: http://bit.ly/LeasReadersGroup

And follow me everywhere else:

Facebook: http://bit.ly/LeaColl
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/LeaCollBookbub
Instagram: http://bit.ly/LeaCollIstagram
Twitter: http://bit.ly/LeaCollTwitter

Bloggers sign up here for my Master List: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1onfs...


Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?
Rate this book

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

Community Reviews

5 stars
162 (39%)
4 stars
136 (33%)
3 stars
84 (20%)
2 stars
14 (3%)
1 star
11 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 74 reviews
Profile Image for Racheli Zusiman.
1,388 reviews47 followers
October 29, 2020
הספר השלישי בסדרה של ליאה קול המתרחשת בעיירה צ'סטרטאון. קראתי את הראשון, השני והרביעי בסדרה.
הספר הזה מתמקד באשלי, חברה של אמה, ועו"דית במשרד הסנגוריה הציבורית, שעובדת מול לוגן, עו"ד במשרד התובע הכללי בעיירה. לוגן הוא בחור פלרטטן ומלא קסם, והוא ואשלי כל הזמן מתווכחים ורבים אחד עם השניה, כשאשלי מעמידה פנים שאינה מחבבת אותו. הם מתקבלים לעבודה בחברת עורכי דין פרטית ומתחרים על קידום. במקביל העבודה ביחד גורמת להם להתקרב אחד לשניה, ולאשלי להכיר צד אחר של לוגן. אשלי היא בחורה תחרותית מאוד, שחונכה על ידי הוריה להיות קרייריסטית, הישגית ועצמאית. היא משקיעה את כל כולה בעבודתה וחייה הפרטיים סובלים מכך. העבודה בחברה הפרטית דורשת ממנה להשקיע המון המון שעות והיא חווה שם יחס סקסיסטי ולא נעים, ובנוסף לכך מישהו מנסה לחבל בעבודתה. זה גורם לה לפקפק ביעדי החיים שהציבה לעצמה ובסדר העדיפויות שלה בחיים. ספר ממש נחמד ואחד הטובים בסדרה. בעמוד התודות מסתבר שהחוויות של אשלי במקום העבודה מבוססות על חוויות אמיתיות של הסופרת. בסך הכל סדרה ממש נחמדה שנהניתי לקרוא.
דרך אגב, העטיפה של הספר ממש לא קשורה. לוגן הוא בכלל בלונדיני עם עיניים כחולות ואין לו זקן.
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.9k reviews130 followers
August 20, 2019
Lea Coll is a new to me author, and while I'm upset that I'm late to the party, Burn for Me was a great story to cut my teeth on. Ashley is a workaholic who is moving out of the DA's office to trying to work for a firm. The problem is the fact that a man named Logan, is also up for this position, and they can't stand each other, so the competition is insane. However, even though they're up for the one position together, that doesn't change the fact that they're thrown together a lot, so maybe just maybe, there's more than a so called dislike for each other. They have serious chemistry, but Ashley is very gun shy about relationships after her long time boyfriend broke her heart, so Logan's flirty nature, which she takes as he's a playboy, really scares her and she refuses to let him close. Logan is a in it to win kind of fellow so he's determined to make her his, and with the kind of chemistry they have, well, it's too electric to be denied, so they end up lighting the sheets on fire. Unfortunately, there's still that whole up for the same job, so how are they going work it out when one gets the job over the other?! You'll have to one click Burn for Me yourselves to find out. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Profile Image for Coco.V.
46.4k reviews4 followers
Want to read
May 14, 2020
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/14/2020)! 🎁
Profile Image for Lissanne Jones.
Author 8 books175 followers
August 19, 2019
I enjoyed this enemies-to-lovers romance. Ashley has been attracted to Logan since she met him, but she's quickly pegged him as a player, his charm and good looks winning over every woman he comes into contact with. So she's determined to keep him at arms length, but given they're both lawyers and have the same circle of friends, avoiding him is impossible.

When they both accept a temporary position at the same firm competing for the same job, they must learn how to work together. Ashley starts to see the real Logan underneath the flirty exterior; he's sensitive and thoughtful. It doesn't take her long to fall for him, but there's several factors keeping them apart - they're not allowed to date, as mandated by the firm; Logan's long-standing feud with his father, which Ashley unwittingly gets in the middle of; and someone is sabotaging their chances at winning the position at the firm.

They both need to decide whether taking a chance on a relationship is worth risking all the hard work they've put into their careers. This was a slow burn romance to start, but once they became involved it sucked me in and kept me wanting to read to the very end.
August 18, 2019
I fell in love with this series and Lea Coll's writing since the very first book in this series, Choose Me (Ms. Lawyer, at the time). I have read each book since and they keep getting better and better. Ms. Coll has slowly become one of my favorite writers and I love seeing how her writing and style evolves throughout this series.

I've been anxiously awaiting Logan and Ashley's story. Its an enemies to lovers story with angst and wit. This sucked me in from the very beginning and I could not put this book down! Logan and Ashley are both mentioned in the other books in this series but I fell in love with them in this book. Logan is genuine yet headstrong while Ashley is hardworking and driven. Their banter was hilarious and reading their interactions was priceless.

This is an amazing book, in an amazing series that I will continue to recommend to all of my friends!

Reviewed by: Brianne M.
Profile Image for Kathy Kent.
52 reviews32 followers
August 23, 2019
Burn for Me is a sexy slow burn romance that caught my attention til the very end! The chemistry between Ashley and Logan in this enemies-to-lovers, was scorching HOT! Ashley and Logan are both driven individuals. They’re both competing for the same job, and it’s fun to see how that plays out. I loved how they brought out the best in each other. I highly recommend this book if enemies to lovers is in your wheelhouse and boy does it BURN!
Profile Image for Nate.
15.8k reviews19 followers
August 26, 2019
I liked Ashley & Logan's story. Good characters. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. A fun book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy of the book via hidden gem.
Profile Image for Kari Hansen.
8,745 reviews52 followers
August 20, 2019
When Ashley finds herself competing with Logan for a job it is just one more reason to dislike him. She already views him as a man who has never had to work for anything in his life but this time she is determined to emerge the victor.

Logan is trying to prove himself and the last thing he needs is to be attracted to his co-worker and rival. As they start to really get to know each other and see beyond the appearances the chemistry between them ignites but if it comes down to a choice between their careers or each other what will they choose?

I really liked how the characters evolved as their story progressed and the witty banter they shared.
Profile Image for Brianne Maffett.
191 reviews5 followers
August 18, 2019
I fell in love with this series and Lea Coll's writing since the very first book in this series, Choose Me (Ms. Lawyer, at the time). I have read each book since and they keep getting better and better. Ms. Coll has slowly become one of my favorite writers and I love seeing how her writing and style evolves throughout this series.

I've been anxiously awaiting Logan and Ashley's story. Its an enemies to lovers story with angst and wit. This sucked me in from the very beginning and I could not put this book down! Logan and Ashley are both mentioned in the other books in this series but I fell in love with them in this book. Logan is genuine yet headstrong while Ashley is hardworking and driven. Their banter was hilarious and reading their interactions was priceless.

This is an amazing book, in an amazing series that I will continue to recommend to all of my friends!
Profile Image for Isabella.
66 reviews
June 2, 2020
This makes me 100% certain that I don’t want to go into law. Don’t get me wrong, the romance in this story is beautiful, but the endless amount of work is very accurate.

It’s a light hearted romance that is fun to read if you need to get your mind off things. This isn’t one of those deep, thought provoking novels but it is still a good book.
Profile Image for Fabiola Francisco.
Author 42 books911 followers
Read
August 17, 2019
Burn for Me is a sexy slow burn romance that had me turning the page. The chemistry sizzles between Ashley and Logan in this enemies-to-lovers, which makes it all the sweeter.

Ashley is career-driven and guarded all the while being relatable. Who hasn’t been affected by their past and uses it as a shield? Logan is as driven as Ashley, using is charm to get what he wants, but underneath the dimples and smile is a man with depth and vulnerability. They’re both competing for the same job, and it’s fun to see how that plays out. I loved how they brought out the best in each other and showed who they really are under the pretenses they show the world.

Forbidden office romance, sexy, and pulls you in teasingly slow and holds on until the very last page.
August 20, 2019
Smoking hot love story! Ashley & Logan dance around each other constantly throughout the entire story. One trying to get the others attention. The other pushing away because he just isn't right for her, at least she thinks. The war within herself of what is more important; love or work, is a constant battle. Once they couple comes together, BOOM! The fireworks explode. And her entire vision of the future is crystal clear!
Definitely recommend this book for the romantic at heart .

I voluntarily reviewed this after receiving a free copy.
Profile Image for Emeline Kelly.
23 reviews1 follower
August 19, 2019
I get it, I do, arguing is hot. My husband and I actually find bickering as a way of showing affection and a form of foreplay. We are both taurus so that may be part of it but there is a certain heat that comes with sparring with someone of equal intellect. A heat that transforms the pages of Burn For Me.

It also features great moment of light suspense and questioning. Or as I like to call it - “logical time”. 

I thoroughly enjoyed Burned For Me and am now going to convince my husband to start running with me.
1,583 reviews8 followers
August 15, 2019
I am a little late to the party with this series, but starting off with book three I can definitely say this book reads as a stand-alone.
This book covers two of my favorite tropes. Enemies to lovers and a workplace romance. Logan and Ashley are so very similar yet so very different at the same time. It made for some interesting reading at times. But I would have to say Logan was my favorite character out of the two. He was just a really genuine guy.
I also enjoyed how in depth Lea wrote about their careers. I really felt like I was working beside them it was that well written.
Hopefully the next book will be about Stella and maybe Sawyer? I would really love to read that!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.
Profile Image for Pat .
18.3k reviews3 followers
August 21, 2019
This enemies-to-lovers story had me glued to my kindle from the very first page! The storyline was well written and the characters were well developed! The chemistry between Logan and Ashley was off the charts HOT which kept me totally captivated until the turn of the very last page!
Profile Image for Read.Review.Repeat Blog.
4,643 reviews86 followers
August 16, 2019
"I am a little late to the party with this series, but starting off with book three I can definitely say this book reads as a stand-alone.
This book covers two of my favorite tropes. Enemies to lovers and a workplace romance. Logan and Ashley are so very similar yet so very different at the same time. It made for some interesting reading at times. But I would have to say Logan was my favorite character out of the two. He was just a really genuine guy.
I also enjoyed how in depth Lea wrote about their careers. I really felt like I was working beside them it was that well written.
Hopefully the next book will be about Stella and maybe Sawyer? I would really love to read that!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book."
Profile Image for Ruth Anne.
Author 2 books46 followers
May 31, 2020
Logan Gray is a charismatic attorney who seems to make an impression everywhere he goes. He's got blue eyes, dimples, and good looks. He's never had to ask a woman on a date and he uses his charm to let them down easy when he's not interested. He's determined, works hard, and charms his way through his career.

Ashley Cook is driven, career-minded, and guarded. Her goals were at the forefront of the decisions she makes. Her group of friends is small and tight. They know her and they put up with her rare visits and long hours.

Logan and Ashley work on opposing sides of the district attorney's office. Everything is a competition. So, when they compete for the same position to make a partner, things get intense. Instead of working on opposite sides, they are working the same angle. Logan tries to charm Ashley but she's immune to his flirtations. It drives him crazy because he knows she's interested in him.

I can say that I enjoyed watching her try to hide her feelings and his unique way of knocking down the walls she built. I enjoyed the friendships and the dog, Bailey. I'm interested in reading more from this author. I loved it.
Profile Image for Carolyn S.
145 reviews
May 28, 2020
This was my first book by this author. It was a decent read. I liked Logan but Ashley was pretty annoying towards the end. The whole thing about her needing everyone's approval was just sad. She's supposed to be a successful lawyer but it was hard to remember that when she constantly acted like she was still in high school. Plus she was a really selfish friend throughout all of this. I know she's the main character but everything was always about her job or her status with Logan. Also, the whole story with the shady law firm and Sadie's actions felt really incomplete. Idk if we find out in later books about why she needed the money so badly but I felt like we were left hanging with that. The story was just okay for me.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
551 reviews
June 9, 2020
This is the third book in the series. I didn't read the first two, but the characters from them are in this book. You don't need to read it to enjoy this one. And enjoy I did. I couldn't put it down. A good enemy to lovers story that was hot hot hot with chemistry. I liked both Ashley and Logan. Obviously, all good love stories include miscommunication between the characters, holding back because of past hurt, etc. I plan to read the next in the series and may go back to read the first two even though I know how those turn out.
Profile Image for Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog).
7,759 reviews153 followers
August 19, 2019
Oh my! I love a good enemies-to-lovers romance and this didn't disappoint. It is a slow burn but it's so good that you can't put it down. Ashley and Logan were so perfect for each other. I could sense the sparks from the first page and that even before they even admitted their attraction to each other. The competition, the chemistry, everything just had you hanging on until the end.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Profile Image for Sherry.
558 reviews2 followers
September 1, 2019
Excellent read! Logan and Ashley were always competing with each other. Whether is was in the court room or something else. When they were going for the same job, their competition intensifies. The more time they spent with each other, the more their feelings became apparent. I loved how Logan looked out for her and pushed her to compete. He’s a sweetheart! Great story, and looking forward to reading the next book when it’s released!
3,462 reviews
August 19, 2019
Enemies to lovers co-workers romance about Logan and Ashley who are vying for the same position at work. It was a fun read with twists and steamy moments as well as their competition. Another great addition to the series!!!!
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Profile Image for BP34.
5,374 reviews23 followers
August 16, 2019
I have not read the first two books of the series but had no trouble keeping up. The book was a cute small-town romance that was full of humor and twists. I liked Ashley and Logan and thought their chemistry was good. I read an arc and voluntarily chose to review.
Profile Image for Lauren.
2,369 reviews11 followers
August 19, 2019
I read this as a standalone with no problem. This is definitely a slow burn that makes you wonder if anything is ever gonna happen. This is definitely enemies to lovers these two are hilarious with there bickering. There are lots of laughs happening with a few twist and turns I wasn't expecting. These two were so competitive that I think it fueled there chemistry. I really enjoyed the ending.
Profile Image for Amber.
159 reviews2 followers
August 20, 2019
This is a full length enemy to lovers slow burn romance. It's easy to read and I didnt want to put it down once I started it.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Profile Image for Floraljoy.
687 reviews
November 14, 2019
Attorneys at love
This was a captivating enemies to lovers book that you couldn't help but want to see them overcome their obstacles so that they could be together. There was plenty of angst as both Ashley and Logan have personal issues that they need to work through and then there is the corporate bullying and pressure to perform. However it was still a sweet love story and it was nice to reconnect with old friends from the first two books in the series.
I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
488 reviews1 follower
August 17, 2019
Ashley and Logan are fantastic characters. Their story is interesting and vibrant, their chemistry is palpable. Such a good read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Profile Image for Thi.
4,158 reviews34 followers
August 20, 2019
This was my first read from this author and I enjoyed it very much. I hope Sadie gets her own book. She needs a HEA.
Profile Image for Amenda Fisher.
89 reviews1 follower
June 2, 2020
Sweet story

Good enemies to lovers story involving two attorneys Ashley and Logan who are competing for the same job at local law firm. Easy read and likable characters with a few hidden secrets to make the story a bit more interesting.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 74 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.