Start by marking “Burn for Me (All I Want, #3)” as Want to Read:
Burn for Me (All I Want, #3)

Burn for Me

(All I Want #3)

I will fight for this promotion.
I want it. I deserve it. I'm determined to get it.
Nothing is going to get in my way,
Not even the sexy, charming, irresistible Logan Gray.

We used to argue on opposite sides of the courtroom.
Now, we're in the same firm, on the same side,
Vying for the same promotion.
Like always, only one of us can win.

Attorneys are stubborn and fight for what t
Published August 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Burn for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burn for Me

Start your review of Burn for Me (All I Want, #3)
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lea Coll is a new to me author, and while I'm upset that I'm late to the party, Burn for Me was a great story to cut my teeth on. Ashley is a workaholic who is moving out of the DA's office to trying to work for a firm. The problem is the fact that a man named Logan, is also up for this position, and they can't stand each other, so the competition is insane. However, even though they're up for the one position together, that doesn't change the fact that they're thrown together a lot, so maybe ju ...more
Coco.V
May 14, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/14/2020)! 🎁
Lissanne Jones
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this enemies-to-lovers romance. Ashley has been attracted to Logan since she met him, but she's quickly pegged him as a player, his charm and good looks winning over every woman he comes into contact with. So she's determined to keep him at arms length, but given they're both lawyers and have the same circle of friends, avoiding him is impossible.

When they both accept a temporary position at the same firm competing for the same job, they must learn how to work together. Ashley starts t
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I fell in love with this series and Lea Coll's writing since the very first book in this series, Choose Me (Ms. Lawyer, at the time). I have read each book since and they keep getting better and better. Ms. Coll has slowly become one of my favorite writers and I love seeing how her writing and style evolves throughout this series.

I've been anxiously awaiting Logan and Ashley's story. Its an enemies to lovers story with angst and wit. This sucked me in from the very beginning and I could not put
Kathy Kent
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Burn for Me is a sexy slow burn romance that caught my attention til the very end! The chemistry between Ashley and Logan in this enemies-to-lovers, was scorching HOT! Ashley and Logan are both driven individuals. They’re both competing for the same job, and it’s fun to see how that plays out. I loved how they brought out the best in each other. I highly recommend this book if enemies to lovers is in your wheelhouse and boy does it BURN!
Nate
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked Ashley & Logan's story. Good characters. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. A fun book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy of the book via hidden gem. ...more
Kari Hansen
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Ashley finds herself competing with Logan for a job it is just one more reason to dislike him. She already views him as a man who has never had to work for anything in his life but this time she is determined to emerge the victor.

Logan is trying to prove himself and the last thing he needs is to be attracted to his co-worker and rival. As they start to really get to know each other and see beyond the appearances the chemistry between them ignites but if it comes down to a choice between th
Brianne Maffett
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Isabella
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This makes me 100% certain that I don’t want to go into law. Don’t get me wrong, the romance in this story is beautiful, but the endless amount of work is very accurate.

It’s a light hearted romance that is fun to read if you need to get your mind off things. This isn’t one of those deep, thought provoking novels but it is still a good book.
Fabiola Francisco
Burn for Me is a sexy slow burn romance that had me turning the page. The chemistry sizzles between Ashley and Logan in this enemies-to-lovers, which makes it all the sweeter.

Ashley is career-driven and guarded all the while being relatable. Who hasn’t been affected by their past and uses it as a shield? Logan is as driven as Ashley, using is charm to get what he wants, but underneath the dimples and smile is a man with depth and vulnerability. They’re both competing for the same job, and it’s
Christina Barber
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Smoking hot love story! Ashley & Logan dance around each other constantly throughout the entire story. One trying to get the others attention. The other pushing away because he just isn't right for her, at least she thinks. The war within herself of what is more important; love or work, is a constant battle. Once they couple comes together, BOOM! The fireworks explode. And her entire vision of the future is crystal clear!
Definitely recommend this book for the romantic at heart .

I voluntarily rev
Emeline Kelly
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I get it, I do, arguing is hot. My husband and I actually find bickering as a way of showing affection and a form of foreplay. We are both taurus so that may be part of it but there is a certain heat that comes with sparring with someone of equal intellect. A heat that transforms the pages of Burn For Me.

It also features great moment of light suspense and questioning. Or as I like to call it - “logical time”.

I thoroughly enjoyed Burned For Me and am now going to convince my husband to start run
Sharon Jones
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book covers two of my favorite tropes. Enemies to lovers and a workplace romance. Logan and Ashley are so very similar yet so very different at the same time. It made for some interesting reading at times. But I would have to say Logan was my favorite character out of the two. He was just a really genuine guy.
I also enjoyed how in depth Lea wrote about the
Pat
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This enemies-to-lovers story had me glued to my kindle from the very first page! The storyline was well written and the characters were well developed! The chemistry between Logan and Ashley was off the charts HOT which kept me totally captivated until the turn of the very last page!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I am a little late to the party with this series, but starting off with book three I can definitely say this book reads as a stand-alone.
I also enjoyed how in depth Lea wrote about th
Ruth Garcia
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read, romance
Logan Gray is a charismatic attorney who seems to make an impression everywhere he goes. He's got blue eyes, dimples, and good looks. He's never had to ask a woman on a date and he uses his charm to let them down easy when he's not interested. He's determined, works hard, and charms his way through his career.

Ashley Cook is driven, career-minded, and guarded. Her goals were at the forefront of the decisions she makes. Her group of friends is small and tight. They know her and they put up with h
Carolyn S
May 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Nadine
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series. I didn't read the first two, but the characters from them are in this book. You don't need to read it to enjoy this one. And enjoy I did. I couldn't put it down. A good enemy to lovers story that was hot hot hot with chemistry. I liked both Ashley and Logan. Obviously, all good love stories include miscommunication between the characters, holding back because of past hurt, etc. I plan to read the next in the series and may go back to read the first two even ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Oh my! I love a good enemies-to-lovers romance and this didn't disappoint. It is a slow burn but it's so good that you can't put it down. Ashley and Logan were so perfect for each other. I could sense the sparks from the first page and that even before they even admitted their attraction to each other. The competition, the chemistry, everything just had you hanging on until the end.

Sherry
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read! Logan and Ashley were always competing with each other. Whether is was in the court room or something else. When they were going for the same job, their competition intensifies. The more time they spent with each other, the more their feelings became apparent. I loved how Logan looked out for her and pushed her to compete. He’s a sweetheart! Great story, and looking forward to reading the next book when it’s released!
Melissa
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Enemies to lovers co-workers romance about Logan and Ashley who are vying for the same position at work. It was a fun read with twists and steamy moments as well as their competition. Another great addition to the series!!!!
BP34
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have not read the first two books of the series but had no trouble keeping up. The book was a cute small-town romance that was full of humor and twists. I liked Ashley and Logan and thought their chemistry was good. I read an arc and voluntarily chose to review.
Lauren
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this as a standalone with no problem. This is definitely a slow burn that makes you wonder if anything is ever gonna happen. This is definitely enemies to lovers these two are hilarious with there bickering. There are lots of laughs happening with a few twist and turns I wasn't expecting. These two were so competitive that I think it fueled there chemistry. I really enjoyed the ending.
Amber
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a full length enemy to lovers slow burn romance. It's easy to read and I didnt want to put it down once I started it.

Floraljoy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Attorneys at love
This was a captivating enemies to lovers book that you couldn't help but want to see them overcome their obstacles so that they could be together. There was plenty of angst as both Ashley and Logan have personal issues that they need to work through and then there is the corporate bullying and pressure to perform. However it was still a sweet love story and it was nice to reconnect with old friends from the first two books in the series.
I received a free copy of this book and am
Jamie
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashley and Logan are fantastic characters. Their story is interesting and vibrant, their chemistry is palpable. Such a good read.

Thi
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first read from this author and I enjoyed it very much. I hope Sadie gets her own book. She needs a HEA.
Amenda Fisher
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet story

Good enemies to lovers story involving two attorneys Ashley and Logan who are competing for the same job at local law firm. Easy read and likable characters with a few hidden secrets to make the story a bit more interesting.
poppy
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was a perfect read for me not only is it a good enemies to lovers romance it is also a great office romance. I really liked Ashley and Logan and thought their chemistry was really good. This was a good well written read with enough going on to keep me interested right until the very end.
Cindy Reese
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Verdict Is Love

This book is a delightful read. I was hooked on the story from the very beginning. How could anyone not root for a happy ending for the two protagonists.
« previous 1 3 next »

• This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • She's the One (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #1)
  • Play Me (Brit Boys Sports, #4)
  • Risking It All (Rockford Fire Department, #2)
  • Fully Involved (Island Fire, #3)
  • Next Door to the Billionaire (Bluebonnets & Billionaires, #1)
  • 15 Minutes (Time for Love, #4)
  • Choosing Happily Ever After
  • Rebel Pilot, Texas Doctor (Devil's Rock at Whiskey River #1)
  • Cowboy to the Rescue (The Hansen Brothers, #1)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • SEAL The Deal (Special Ops: Homefront #1)
  • Mr. White (Case Brothers)
  • The Summer I Loved You (A Love for All Seasons, #1)
  • Always (The Protectors, #3)
  • Heartbreaker (Paths to Love, #3)
  • Dirty Boxing (Blood and Glory, #1)
  • Mine Until Moonrise (Lost Harbor, Alaska, #1)
Lea Coll worked as a trial attorney for over ten years. Now she stays home with her three children, plotting stories while fetching snacks and running them back and forth to activities. She enjoys the freedom of writing romance after years of legal writing.

She currently resides in Maryland with her family.

For new releases, sneak peaks, and updates check out my website and sign up for my newslett

All I Want (6 books)
  • Choose Me (All I Want, #1)
  • Be with Me (All I Want, #2)
  • Trust in Me (All I Want, #4)
  • Stay with Me (All I Want, #5)
  • Take a Chance on Me